By Season's End

kane

EOG master
I think Mavs better than LA too. Porzingas & Doncic off games and still go into DEN & win. Let's see how Lakeshow does in DEN.

Are you saying when the season ends Dallas will be better than the Lakers, or you think they're better right now a week into the season?

MrTop

EOG Master
I have the Lakers & denver tied & both better than dallas.......... top 2 are philly and Milw ....

the clipp rating is in a flux for me

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron is the exterminator because the other players become extinct when he's hell bent on scoring.

The “Exterminator” has more assists in one game than anyone else this year and he is 3rd in assists in per game.

MrTop

EOG Master
The “Exterminator” has more assists in one game than anyone else this year and he is 3rd in assists in per game.

dallas is nothing... there are a few teams better than LA at this time... Lakers will need more depth for the playoffs.

Heim

EOG Master
Funny how the narrative changes based on one shot. However, bettors not convinced about LAL dynasty yet. Open '2' against 'rebuilding' DAL and DAL money most of the day.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Funny how the narrative changes based on one shot. However, bettors not convinced about LAL dynasty yet. Open '2' against 'rebuilding' DAL and DAL money most of the day.

LOL. What Narrative? Your fictional one about Dallas being better? Yeah, Dallas is better which is why they were 1' Outsiders @ HM vs UniBron. LA isn't better becuase they won last night, LA is better because they have better players.

What's funny is how your narrative constantly changes. LA 3' @ HM vs Utah is because of the public yet Mav $ comes in most of the day to shorten the open.

Which is it? Make a choice.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Peel yourself from his Basketball Reference stats.... he's not even close to the player he was after they beat GSW. Sure you'll pull up his stats season's end and say he's still got it after they're eliminated in the first round and lament it's not his fault.

LBJ’s 3rd straight triple-double on top of being an absolute Defensive Demon all year.

Geez Beverly was out rebounding him tonight. But keep posting shade re other players that run circles around him and maybe some novice will start drinking your LeBron Kool-Aid.

You’re the only novice here.

Yup laying 3.5 against a team projected to win 3 more games in the West. The books know the public thinks like you, Lakers are truly the team to beat even though Vogel had to use Caruso as a third guard to gain some ball handling. Caruso...lol .

Still laughing at The CaruShow? Ain’t a damn thing funny about Capt. America.

P.S. You will bend that knee.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I am feeling confident about my O 51.5.

They are playing hard, hope it continues

Holy shit, that's a great #. Is that where it closed? I think it was you or someone else that menitioned that before the season (O/U ~51) and I was like, "That's too short."

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
No, it went lower. HAHAHA---48.5 maybe????

Wanted to bet more but I chickened out..... maybe I am missing something, I thought

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It will, they want to be the best defensive team in the LG. If healthy, that 51 is in the bag, their just too good.

Their not at full fitness, Boogie is out, but you take my point. JFC, imagine if LBJ had that Toy to play with?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lebron is playing hard... not many people thought (including me) that that would happen

He's been an absolute Defensive Demon and I am not being hyperbolic. He's been phenomennal on that end. The team has bought into this Coaching Staff. I have never seen LBJ look over to the sidelines so many times for the offensive play call than tonight. It wasn't a bunch and maybe he has done it more in the past but I haven't noticed.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
lost to clip without george.

We didn't have Boogie, The Kings Hand or Rondo (limited role). A team beat a bunch of individuals in that game and they are still trying to figure things out offensively but when you have the best Playmaker in the game playing W/ the best big man in the game, it covers alot.

right now playing easy teams.

Utah, Dallas and Spurs, the last two on the Rd, are some nice scalps.

MrTop

EOG Master
We didn't have Boogie, The Kings Hand or Rondo (limited role). A team beat a bunch of individuals in that game and they are still trying to figure things out offensively but when you have the best Playmaker in the game playing W/ the best big man in the game, it covers alot.

Utah, Dallas and Spurs, the last two on the Rd, are some nice scalps.

dallas and utah are good but weaker than the lakers. the toughest opponent the lakers faced is the clip and they lost to them... denver is better than utah, dallas and much better than spurs.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Even though not a big fan of LeBron, I told everyone who would listen to not forget him when the season started....he can still play when he wants....

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
Of course Lebron is going to be better starting this season, he only played 55 regular games and no playoffs previous season.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
dallas and utah are good but weaker than the lakers. the toughest opponent the lakers faced is the clip and they lost to them... denver is better than utah, dallas and much better than spurs.

I already explained that loss to you, at least as far as I think I understand it. Not worried one bit, would have love to have won but way it goes.

Like I told you before the Season, UniBron is going to burn this LG down, they are too fucking good. Now, the flame would burn much brighter w/ Boogie but there will be many knees bending by Seasons End, regardless.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Even though not a big fan of LeBron, I told everyone who would listen to not forget him when the season started....he can still play when he wants....

He's the best player in the World, hands down. To compose a game like he does AND play the defense he is playing, should be outlawed.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Of course Lebron is going to be better starting this season, he only played 55 regular games and no playoffs previous season.

No one on Planet Earth has played more baseketball in the last 10 years than LBJ. Althogh, w/ the amount of Load Mgt Kawhi gets, one would think he was close.... not even.

MrTop

EOG Master
if lakers are healthy to get past denver and clip they would still go up against one of the 2 biggies of the east...... so they have to win 2 or 3 big series

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
if lakers are healthy to get past denver and clip they would still go up against one of the 2 biggies of the east...... so they have to win 2 or 3 big series

I don't own a Time Machine so I have no idea who is going to win the Chip this year, my strong opinion is that you ain't beating them in a 7-game Series, I don't care who you are.

Heim

EOG Master
Lebron starting to emulate Westbrook vying for triple double numbers against the weak sisters of the East. Next
up, Washington Generals and Globetrotters.

kane

EOG master
Lebron starting to emulate Westbrook vying for triple double numbers against the weak sisters of the East. Next
up, Washington Generals and Globetrotters.

The difference is Westbrook is a stat chaser, he goes after triple doubles, with Lebron they come naturally in the flow of the game