By Season's End

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lebron starting to emulate Westbrook vying for triple double numbers against the weak sisters of the East. Next
up, Washington Generals and Globetrotters.

LMAO. I love it when you come in here and show your ass. You still laughing at Alexander The Great? You've clearly never seen him play and just make shit up because he's not big name. Do you enjoy looking dumb as fuck?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lebron starting to emulate Westbrook vying for triple double numbers against the weak sisters of the East. Next

LMAO. First, Dallas is better then UniBron and now Dallas plays in the East and sucks. What will be the story tomorrow and the day after that?

Also, I didn't know the Spurs played in the East and sucked too.

How do you fuck that up... it already happened?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

FYI: LBJ is a better scorer, passer and rebounder than Wetbrook. He could average a Triple-Double for the year whenever he wanted.

MrTop

EOG Master
How is kawhy resting tonight ??? .... Lebron was the slacker MVP in 2018.... the NEW slacker MVP in 2019 is Leonard

although Lebron invented slacking when he went to the commish to change the schedule... Be like Mike played all the time rain or shine outside when he quit those years to think he was tony gwynn

kane

EOG master
Westbrook is an overrated, brick laying, stat chaser, Rockets fans will soon come to know this. Comparing him with the GOAT is akin to comparing hamburger meat with filet mignon. Heim is an intelligent guy, but his hatred for the GOAT blinds him and causes him to make some very silly posts, a moron like Raiders I expect it from, but I set the bar higher for Heim

Heim

EOG Master
Kuzma disregards the Taco Tuesday tandem late & shoots Lakeshow out of it with two rushed threes only down four. No 'happy hour' for Kuz on Tuesday.

railbird

EOG Master
Are the clippers still undeafted when kawhi plays? Faggot magic should have been pursuing kawhi instead of the guy who should shut up and dribbe

Heim

EOG Master
Funny the LeBron bum rush drives to the hoop late weren't as successful v. Raptor 'D' compared to Bad News Bulls.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Funny the LeBron bum rush drives to the hoop late weren't as successful v. Raptor 'D' compared to Bad News Bulls.

I'm terribly dissapointed; near suicidal. My dreams of The Lakeshow going on an 80-game winnig streak to end the Season 81-1 were dashed on the Raptor rocks.... you clown.

You just don't learn and are as dumb as I thought. OK, this thread continues. Remember, you brought this on yourself.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Also, I know you don't watch the games because of all the stupid shit you say but LBJ made some passes in that game that only he could make; they were literally crazy, specifically a few of the hook passes he made to pocket's of shooters 30-feet away while his momentum was carrying him in the opposite direction.

My description doesn't do them justice, but they were amazing,

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron is the exterminator because the other players become extinct when he's hell bent on scoring.

Not only does The Exterminator lead the LG in Assists, but:

1. He's the only guy in double-digits
2. He averages two more than the closest guy to him (Donic) who patterned his game after his idol.
3. As talented as LBJ is, passing/playmaking is his greatest skill and always has been

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron turning Westbrook type player

They aren't even in the same Universe. You're fucking worse than Heim who thinks Kyrie > AD.

Why is it that the dumbest guys in the world congregate here to post here?

Don't ever compare those two again, LBJ is an Artist, who has no peer. If you do, you will be permanently blocked.

MrTop

EOG Master
brent and Vsin said Mike was the best.. never went to game 7.. would of won 8 straight if he played all the years .. played with no Load Management

done !

:);):coffee:

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
brent and Vsin said Mike was the best.. never went to game 7.. would of won 8 straight if he played all the years .. played with no Load Management

done !

:);):coffee:

This is fine.

LBJ is a Sorcerer w/ the ball and to even mention him in the same breath as Westbrook is beyond insulting; plus I just hate his game.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
just having a little fun

:);)

I understand and I like you but I hate Westbtook, I can't stand his game and there is no comparison between the two. I know you were referring to the Triple-Doubles but LBJ's are organic and are come by playing the right way, Westbrook is a fraud and the worst MVP ever.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Bend the fucking knee and do it now.

I can't save you like I can FW, you're done no matter what but at least show some humility at the end of your days so we can say that nothing became Heim in this World like his leaving of it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I understand and I like you but I hate Westbtook, I can't stand his game and there is no comparison between the two. I know you were referring to the Triple-Doubles but LBJ's are organic and are come by playing the right way, Westbrook is a fraud and the worst MVP ever.

I agree that it's not the most meaningful stat in the World but it's still pretty cool despite Wetbrook's bastardization of it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It seems like stats in all sports are bastardized now.

Maybe w/ juiced baseballs but I only follow three sports; Football (Soccer), NBA and MMA.

Westbrook actively seeks that shit out. LBJ is a better scorer, rebounder and passer yet he has never averaged a triple-double and Westbrook has done it what; 3 years in a row? The year he won the MVP, which was a joke, I was like, "Fine, if you want to give him the trophy for the novelty of averaging a triple-double, go ahead but he's so not the MVP, it's absurd."

What, w/out him his team would be the 13th best in the West as oppossed to the 7th best w/ him? Who gives a shit? He;s not the MVP and he had guys around him (Oladipo, etc) but he's not a force multiplier; LBJ is.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Peel yourself from his Basketball Reference stats.... he's not even close to the player he was after they beat GSW. Sure you'll pull up his stats season's end and say he's still got it after they're eliminated in the first round and lament it's not his fault.

LBJ’s decline has been virtually imperceptible to the naked eye. He had a dunk tonight in which the crowd’s reaction reverberated for about 30-seconds after it happened.

Yup laying 3.5 against a team projected to win 3 more games in the West. The books know the public thinks like you, Lakers are truly the team to beat even though Vogel had to use Caruso as a third guard to gain some ball handling. Caruso...lol

STOP having an opinion on things that you know nothing about; it is the very definition of ignorance.

P.S. Quit while you're behind.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LOL. There is way too much hair there and LBJ probably hooked The Bald Mamba up w/ his guy.

I was looking forward to seeing Bald LeBron, one day. His last Metamorphasis.

Heim

EOG Master
So LBJ became the first player to get a triple double against every team in the league......so in post-game interviews
the basketball savant, who remembers every play, had no idea about the record but hopes they (his team) won those
games.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
So LBJ became the first player to get a triple double against every team in the league......so in post-game interviews
the basketball savant, who remembers every play, had no idea about the record but hopes they (his team) won those
games.

I'm sure he was aware if there was buzz leading up to it; I'm a world renowned LBJ expert and I didn't know about it until it was done. What's funny is that Westbrook could have beaten him to it but came up 1 Assist short against OKC earlier this year.