By Season's End

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
"Quit while you're behind."

--GameBred

I need to steal that insult.

JK makes a Cameo. What it do?

The Heim Trials will be starting soon and between me and you, I left you out as a co-conspirator because of past favors you have done me.

Hypothetically, if you had ever said that you would rather play w/ "I Can't Believe it's not Kawhi," over the GOAT King, that would be considered, "Crimes against the Crown," in which, if found guilty, you forfeit your life via hanging from a rope..... thankfully, I'll never tell!!!

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
My season total bet on them is a small one, so wont bother with it.

But now would be the time to bet under on the adjusted line (if there is one)

They are playing hard, but they are not that good.

They beat a whole bunch of crappy teams, they will come down to earth when the strength of schedule picks up

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
My season total bet on them is a small one, so wont bother with it.

But now would be the time to bet under on the adjusted line (if there is one)

They are playing hard, but they are not that good.

They beat a whole bunch of crappy teams, they will come down to earth when the strength of schedule picks up

Why on Earth would you bet O51" if before the Season you didn't think they were that good? It makes no sense.

You have now seen them over 18 games and your take-away is that there not that good? Your evidence for this is what? They won't continue @ a 89% Win Rate?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lebron will complain bout not gettin the fouls called.

#can't beat a good team

That's old news, the guy gets raped, like in prison and he can't get a call. I never mentioned this publicly until Heim did, Heim said he has never seen a Superstar not get callls like LBJ. It is what it is, good job Dallas. We move forward.

#Already Beat Dalllas

#Regret to Inform You

#Can't WIn Them All