C-ya Clarett

Supposedly gonna be cut from denver. 1st he makes an Eggzelant decision in trying to leave school early. Now he signs a contract with 0 signing bonus. Instead he took and incentive based contract, where he could earn up to 3 mill or so if he hits his goals.

I hope he gets peaced out. Waive goodbye and blow a kiss b/c you can't handle this! LMAO :+waving-5

Ron dayne makes the team over clarett. Only sad thing was , my eagles supposedly inquired about a trade for dayne. That's embarassing to me.

:hung

Ron Danye is the worst short yardage RB in the history of the NFL. The kicker would have a better shot of making a 3rd and 1 then Dayne does.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
What about keeping him on the practice squad? One thing that is consistent about Denver is their running backs go down with injuries every year.

jjgold said:
Dayne will have a big year. I always liked him and he got shafted with Giants

I thought dayne was terrible wit the giants. I thought that's why they got rid of him. Now they drafted brandon jacobs who is alot better for short yardage.

LMAO @ dmm , i agree man.

Bucky yeah, might be a good idea. But on the NFL network, they were saying den has a $0 investment in him and he has dissappointed them so much that they will jsut cut him. I guess we'll see what happens in the next week or so. I remember him missing a week or two or training camp. Since he couldn't tough out an injury.

Looks like he's getting the axe on Tuesday. I always doubted that he would work out. I actually wrote an article 6 months ago right before the combine that I suspected Clarett would be a draft bust and suggested that no team waste any decent pick on him. Looks like I was right.

Omni - yeah that was a good call. He was projected to go above the 5th rd and denver took him in the 3rd for some reason. Man that was surprising. Kinda sucks to be waiving a 3rd rounder, but what can ya do?

Glaken - i thought he was 5'6 or so but no sure. I think he ran a 4.65 or so in the 40 at the combine tho. Not good when u are small like that and can't beat jerome bettis in the 40 LOL.

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran
he signed a contract that was heavy on incentives and no signing bonus.

otherwise Denver would be more compelled to make him work.

i think he literally makes a wrong decision every time. dumbass.