Cade Cunningham should stay in school....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
He is very talented but I think he could use another year at Ok State....Interested in what basketball gurus like JK think....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He is very talented but I think he could use another year at Ok State....Interested in what basketball gurus like JK think....

100% agree. But when you know you will be the #1 pick in the draft (Top 3 at the very worst) you gotta go. Get that guaranteed money and start your "free agency clock" one year earlier. If he stays he is a moron

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
always funny to see vd get dumber post by post.....maybe he should have stayed in school......grade school

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Almost everyone could use another year, but it's a business. The NBA isn't basketball, it's a business.
Unfortunately so is the NCAA involving the top 100 teams. The missing blue-bloods after this weekend prove it.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The college game no longer teaches the game to elite players.

Shooting coaches, fitness trainers and mental coaches work with star players at high-priced academies funded by super agents.

Additionally, the jig is up for the colleges and universities because there's little or no allegiance between a future NBA player and the ol' alma mater.

The school is "getting over" on the player and the player knows it, hence the following hashtag: #NotNCAAProperty

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for the compliment, VD.

After the opening week of the NCAA tournament, my feelings will not be hurt if you downgrade my basketball expertise from "guru" to merely "expert."

Hell, I'll take "keen observer" at this point.

:oops: