Caitlyn (a.k.a. Bruce) Jenner to be Honored With the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the 2015 ESPYs

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
I will be the first to admit.

You need to be pretty brave to cut your cock off.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Caitlyn(a.k.a. Bruce) Jenner to be Honored With the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the 2015 ESPYs

Re: Caitlyn(a.k.a. Bruce) Jenner to be Honored With the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the 2015 ESPYs

she has not done that step as of yet.

cheapseats

EOG Master

silicon tits and some wood down south spells freak

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

she has not done that step as of yet.

Then whatever he has taken has shrunk his wee wee.

You can clearly see Bruce's cock slinging around in this picture below.

Heim

EOG Master

this is really funny.....ESPN trying to be politically correct yet keeps that stupid blonde bimbo after she verbally abuses a tow yard clerk.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

this is really funny.....ESPN trying to be politically correct yet keeps that stupid blonde bimbo after she verbally abuses a tow yard clerk.

It's fucking disgusting.

I want to puke.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Media, the liberal media is more wacked than Caitlyn

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Caitlyn (a.k.a. Bruce) Jenner to be Honored With the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the 2015 ESPYs

The attention whores here at EOG have nothing on Caitlyn.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Caitlyn (a.k.a. Bruce) Jenner to be Honored With the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the 2015 ESPYs

The attention whores here at EOG have nothing on Caitlyn.

Have you scheduled your sex change yet John?

How long to do you think it will take to turn you into an Asian woman?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

I believe nothing is nipped, just tucked

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

I believe nothing is nipped, just tucked

Look at the size of his/her cock is the Olympic picture. You could not hide that with a piece of plywood much less tuck it in-between your legs and make it go away.

Where is VD when you need him?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Have you scheduled your sex change yet John?

How long to do you think it will take to turn you into an Asian woman?

From this.

To this.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

He must have psychological problems, whose ever heard of a gay man changing his name from Bruce to something else.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Look at the size of his/her cock is the Olympic picture. You could not hide that with a piece of plywood much less tuck it in-between your legs and make it go away.

Right here.....

Trying to figure out why you started this thread....maybe Pierre has something to do with it.......

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

The father turns into a female and the son turns into a fat ass. What is the queen bitch doing to the guys in that family?:+clueless

texansfan

EOG Master

I wish a host would say "It takes balls to do what Bruce has done" before he calls him up.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Right here.....

Trying to figure out why you started this thread....maybe Pierre has something to do with it.......

I started this thread because it is disgusting that people do this and we are supposed to sit by and accept it without saying anything.

As far as the VD comment I was just fucking with you. Hopefully no harm no foul?

hoopin42

EOG Enthusiast

Hey meatpan how does what jenner did affect u?

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

Meat, have you have taken advantage of the tuck rule. Here are the step by step instructions for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ilk2NfOyw

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Hey meatpan how does what jenner did affect u?

It affects me because it is disgusting to have to watch.

It's all over the TV. You can't get away from it.

They are ever going to give this clown an award for what he did. He should be outcast from society.

I guess you think it is OK what Bruce did?

And by the way Bruce is a man. He was born a man and will always be a man no matter what this sick in the head mother fucker does.

brians

EOG Dedicated

To each his own ... but do we have to celebrate it? Flaunt it on national tv with a primetime interview, a reality tv show, and now ESPN and the sports world feels inclined to celebrate it by giving him a courage award. Too much. Do what you want but don't shove it in my face.

Not for nothing but this was a straight guy who wants to be a lesbian woman. Just think about that for a second. He still likes women but instead of poking them he just wants to grind carpets? I don't get it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Courage takes place on the battlefield, not the bedroom.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Dennis Rodman wants to date thang..............:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

Not for nothing but this was a straight guy who wants to be a lesbian woman. Just think about that for a second. He still likes women but instead of poking them he just wants to grind carpets? I don't get it.

Try to explain this one in human sexuality psych class.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I started this thread because it is disgusting that people do this and we are supposed to sit by and accept it without saying anything.

As far as the VD comment I was just fucking with you. Hopefully no harm no foul?

IMO all this news doesn't effect me at all......and believe me I have seen it a lot over here in Thailand......My opinion is to live and let live....what people want to do with their bodies is their call.....there are way sicker things happening in the World to worry about than Jenner.....

Kraken

EOG Veteran

I find it fitting that The Meatman has taken the lead in analyzing Caitlyns package and giving an actual thought out response

The guy actually cares enough to post a before and after pic and probably spent half the day gawking at the 1980 Bruce pic

Enjoy your dinner Dave

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If Bruce Jenner could drive, another woman wouldn't be dead right now.

Let's not forget that Bruce Jenner killed someone a few months ago, ramming their car in stopped traffic into oncoming traffic on the other side of the road. Bruce Jenner is a real piece of shit for still being worried about this shit after literally killing someone. Self-involved piece of shit.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

What do you think all those guys who lost to Bruce in the Olympics are wondering right now?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I agree with many others. Lauren Hill DIED while fighting brain cancer she knew was going to kill her soon – and it did. She raised money and awareness for DIPG and displayed more courage in her pinkie than most of us will ever have in our lifetime. She far more deserves this than Jenner but she is dead and can’t walk the red carpet and provide ESPN with an exclusive/attention grabbing interview that Jenner can. Lauren Hill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jenner as far as Courage. I understand why Jenner is getting the award – I just don’t think it is right.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

I agree with many others. Lauren Hill DIED while fighting brain cancer she knew was going to kill her soon – and it did. She raised money and awareness for DIPG and displayed more courage in her pinkie than most of us will ever have in our lifetime. She far more deserves this than Jenner but she is dead and can’t walk the red carpet and provide ESPN with an exclusive/attention grabbing interview that Jenner can. Lauren Hill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jenner as far as Courage. I understand why Jenner is getting the award – I just don’t think it is right.
Can you print it a little smaller next time?

Thanks in advance.

No Coincidences

EOG Enthusiast

If you want to know how to shrink your wee wee just ask any asian guy.

Sleepy

EOG Master

These awards are never given to the person who deserves it the most. They are given to the person who can generate the most profits for ESPN and their investors.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Can you print it a little smaller next time?

Thanks in advance.

For some reason I have a ton trouble posting stuff here. My keypad does not type every time I hit a letter so any post here I usually do it in Word and copy/paste it here to save my sanity. The way it comes out if I fail to take forever doing it is

For soe reason Ihave a ton ftroule posting tuff hee. My keypaddoes no ype every time I hit a letter so ny post here I usual doi ord ad copy/asteit here to save my sanity. Th way itcmes ut if I fail to ake foeerdoin it I

***Scary the difference***