Cal State Fulleron +7

railbird

EOG Master
LMU hasnt play since March 1, LMU plays ZERO defense. LMU is a shitty favorite all year. Spring break will be 300 people at gertsen. CSF all srs.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Cal State Fulleron +7

Rail - you miht wanna do some digging into this game and see Fullerton might not have a full squad here. There was a MAJOR MUTINY and who will/won't play in this game might interest you. If I play this one it would be LMU over a depleted Fullerton side

Heim

EOG Master

Rail - you miht wanna do some digging into this game and see Fullerton might not have a full squad here. There was a MAJOR MUTINY and who will/won't play in this game might interest you. If I play this one it would be LMU over a depleted Fullerton side

Do you have a link or reference on this? I can't find anything.

Bowl Breath

EOG Senior Member

Holy shit Railtard...... what is that 6 or 7 losses in a row?????

Keep kissing this lying scum bag EOG!!!!!!

Keep having this jack ass as a paid poster!!!!!!!!

This site really hit the shitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to hear from you Mr. Kelly on why you have paid Railturd multiple tims when he fucked over a good poster.... lied on 4 seperate occasions on his homepage record... past posts.... post pctures of aborted fetuses.....

No wonder all of the GOOD posters long left this shithole.

I personally beat this fuckwad 8 days out of 9 and this ass clown begged me to stop posting my plays and call it off as he was being exposed for the fraud he is.

Stop hiding and explain your very poor desicions time and time again with this half a fag Mr. Kelly!!!!!!

Bowl Breath

EOG Senior Member

Wait until after the game is over and then say you switched sides??????

Raildouche loses 6 pre posted games in a row and now is switching sides after game is over...... pure sucm...... well done Mr. Kelly promoting this piece of shit.

Shame on you Mr. Kelly

J

joeybagadonuts

You're such a piece of shit, Rail.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Wait until after the game is over and then say you switched sides??????

Raildouche loses 6 pre posted games in a row and now is switching sides after game is over...... pure sucm...... well done Mr. Kelly promoting this piece of shit.

Shame on you Mr. Kelly

Mr Kelly prefers to be called Joan.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Nothing worse than guys who post after the game....complete garbage.Until EOG gets rid of stupid past posting cant be taken seriously.If you post a play stick by it...no need to make excuses.Take it like a man.You lost

Amazing EOG allows this scammer to still post. I blindly faded this, forgot about it, thanks Rail. I'm like 25-5 fading you the last 2 weeks

I would own you in west coast hoops, foots, bases

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Great thread...rail always wins post game as do all touts.

railbird

EOG Master

my clients will all be the 1st to tell you I had Loyola MArymount at 2pm. We are 10-3 last 2 days

railbird

EOG Master

anyone who read posts 12,13,14 are smart. posts 17-23 are all no talented dumb fucks.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

you're a fool who thinks he is smarter then everyone....maybe calling you a fool is giving you too much credit.....

Railbird, you can lie to us, but don't lie to yourself. You don't have any clients. You're a lonely pathetic fraud, even I could beat you in all sports including golf and tennis.

I tweeted Ras and he said he's never heard of you

Wanna go heads up in all sports from tomorrow to the end of the championship game? min 100 picks? Doesn't even have to be for money, but I'd lay you 2-1 I win

railbird

EOG Master

Wanna go heads up in all sports from tomorrow to the end of the championship game? min 100 picks? Doesn't even have to be for money, but I'd lay you 2-1 I win

not interested, especially after you told 5 lies in post 27

Fair enough. Can't lose if you don't play has always been your philosophy. Get in touch with my people in Anaheim for my tourney picks. I'm killing NHL totals too.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

my clients will all be the 1st to tell you I had Loyola MArymount at 2pm. We are 10-3 last 2 days

Clients??? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO