Call mecrazy but Obama will be one of the best...

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Presidents of all time... I have never been more impressed and confident in a President as I am in him. Im not saying he will be best all time but he is going to dig us out of the hole that Bush put us in. Here is to a better U.S.A.

:cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Call mecrazy but Obama will be one of the best...

It's nice to see the World excited about us again, that's for sure. That will help us greatly, but you really don't know his policies if you think that he will easily dig us out of this hole. He's a good man and he has the charisma, but we'll see. This isn't an easy situation to be put in.

The number of young voters up in just about every state this election

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1678251 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-05-08, 01:10 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>5 star bomb<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1678251", true); </SCRIPT>
Posting Legend

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1678251 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Call mecrazy but Obama will be one of the best...
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Presidents of all time... I have never been more impressed and confident in a President as I am in him.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I don't call you crazy just dumb. You're about 25 yrs old so that means you've basically known two presidents.... Clinton and Bush over the last 16 years. What the fuck would you know about a president being great? But I will give you this, compared to the two fuckups that you've seen in action he has a chance to be better than those two idiots.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

<table class="tborder" id="post1678251" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 11-05-08, 01:10 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #1 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">5 star bomb<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1678251", true); </script>
Posting Legend

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1678251" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><!-- icon and title --> Call mecrazy but Obama will be one of the best...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Presidents of all time... I have never been more impressed and confident in a President as I am in him.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I don't call you crazy just dumb. You're about 25 yrs old so that means you've basically known two presidents.... Clinton and Bush over the last 16 years. What the fuck would you know about a president being great? But I will give you this, compared to the two fuckups that you've seen in action he has a chance to be better than those two idiots.

Clinton was an idiot? :+clueless

waco

EOG Dedicated

lets give him a chance but i loved his speech

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Clinton was an idiot and a whore monger. I consider him a joke as both a man and a president. If he'd kept his dick in his pants and paid more attention to his job he might have been a better president.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Clinton was an idiot and a whore monger. I consider him a joke as both a man and a president. If he'd kept his dick in his pants and paid more attention to his job he might have been a better president.

Once again, everything that's wrong with our country. Turn off Rush. He's a moron. Be an open minded Republican and we'll get somewhere. Rightist :doh1.

Just simply.... :+clueless

5 star bomb

EOG Master

<table class="tborder" id="post1678251" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 11-05-08, 01:10 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #1 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">5 star bomb<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1678251", true); </script>
Posting Legend

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1678251" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><!-- icon and title --> Call mecrazy but Obama will be one of the best...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Presidents of all time... I have never been more impressed and confident in a President as I am in him.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

wtf you talking about... 1st of all I went to school you know. I learned all about the Presidents and who did what etc... And you are saying Clinton was an idiot? Wow you are truly an idiot if you believe that... Clinton was one of the best Presidents we have ever had

5 star bomb

EOG Master

\

his personal life has nothing to do with him being a President. If he wants to get his dick sucked than good for him.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1678364 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-05-08, 01:35 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #13 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>5 star bomb<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1678364", true); </SCRIPT>
Posting Legend

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1678364 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Call mecrazy but Obama will be one of the best...
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by ArchieBunker
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1678251 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid"> 11-05-08, 01:10 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(43,41,94) 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid" align=right>#1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(43,41,94) 0px solid" width=175>5 star bomb<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1678251", true); </SCRIPT>
Posting Legend

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1678251 style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Call mecrazy but Obama will be one of the best...
<HR style="COLOR: rgb(43,41,94)" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Presidents of all time... I have never been more impressed and confident in a President as I am in him.

wtf you talking about... 1st of all I went to school you know.

That's a surprise. Past 6th grade?