Can I still win this under in this game??

PO69

EOG Master
I have the Eagles at pickem -107 parlayed with the under 42! Only 3 more points for HOTLANTA and I have a chance.

By the way, I do believe that Atlanta's offense has always sucked, so I like my chances. Now if I can keep Philly from under 29 points, then I am in good position. My chances are improved a bit since Atlanta gets the ball first in teh second half

PO69

EOG Master
I was somewhat counting on that late Philly touchdown happening, then I cant even squeak out a field goal!

Will be close PO69 ... I am on over 41 ...are you using the Sunday Night Football winnings from last night per chance?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WHAT THE F-CK IS THE MATTER WITH THESE GOD DAM NIGERIANS CANT THEY THROW A 10 YARD PASS I AM F-CKED ON MY TOTAL.DUMBERTHAN MCNABB IS A F-CKING OVERPAYED JANITOR HE SUCKS HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE PASSES THESE 2 BONE HEADS ARE THROWING I COULD GET A COUPLE OF KIDS IN THE SOUTH BOSTON POP WARNER WHO CAN PASS BETTER THAN THESE GUYS.WHAT THE F-CK HOW COME JIM MORA DIDNT CALL A TIME OUT EARLIER JESUS CHRIST HE IS JUST AS DUMB AS HIS FATHER

PO69

EOG Master
I lost that $75 actually earlier on the first person to score a touchdown. But I had another $1100 in my Hollywood account which I bet today in baseball and football.

I need the Cardinals to win straight up tonight to get back to at least $800

PO69

EOG Master
I bet $569 straight up on the Cardinals to win today.

I really expected them to win by 5 runs, so I am lucky to still have a chance in this one! Mulder pitched as expected, but the hitting has been atrocious! I am watching the game on MLBTV

Good luck PO69 ....

Beaner I am glad you found something else to rail about .... I think junior is better than dad ...but agree it was a mis-com on the last 35 secs POA