Can Kirk Cousins Win A Playoff Game?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
He is really up against it....but +8 is tough to ignore.....I am on the Vikings....maybe even throw a few bucks on the money line....wouldn’t mind a back door cover when all things are said and done....

mr merlin

EOG Master
We're an average team VD, it's the playoffs, NO is the best team in the NFC, and cousins CANT win a big game, tread carefully.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Two domed teams, both high scoring during the course of the season, revenge factor from '17-18, can certainly see it but an over play for me is the best value.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
There is no way I could back Cousins in a big game on the road.... I got the Saints winning easily.....

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I played the Vikes as well.....

Game has started but since they are down 10-3 guess it's cool to post it late, LOL.

Feed Cook! Feed Cook! Feed Cook!

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Vikings D and running game looking good... got some Vikings Even for the game. Saints look confused

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I don't know why these QB's in their 40's don't just retire. It's not the money. It's not chasing a title, Brady/Brees both have that.....

Neither one is what they used to be IMO. Brees is accurate but arm strength is questionable.

Saints went 5-0 with Teddy?

Staying around as long as possible for personal records seems silly especially if it's going to tarnish your legacy.

I look at Brady different already...... if Brees loses this game at home and to Cousins it's hard to wonder what if.

One consistentcy in all of sports, great athletes never seem to know it's time to move on.

The mind wants to but the body says no. I can vouch for that first hand.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Game certainly not over.

I hope Saints do win just not by more than 8.

I have Vikes but kicking myself for playing Saints in a teaser.......

Might have pissed a winning day away by adding that teaser.

Sigh.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Wouldn't it be something if Philly won with McCown? He would be the 40-YO qb who won a game this weekend.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Healthy Thielen and healthy Cook and Mattison make the Vikes a different team. They held the ball enough to get some rest in between possessions for the defense.

Last edited: