Can somebody explain how Oregon and Utah will go over tonight?

Valuist

EOG Master
Fade those Daily Wager backers 👎

Nothing personal against Preston, but Gonzaga -2? Yeah, I'd bet my house on that. The only problem is that line never existed to my knowledge. I haven't seen anything below 5.5 and mostly 6. We give people shit about a half point......he's taking a 4 point liberty here.

And if the Zags win by 3 or 4, Kezarian will be talking about what a great bet it was. And Anita Marks has no business giving any gambling advice. She is a fool who cannot bet anything other than over.

kane

EOG master
Nothing personal against Preston, but Gonzaga -2? Yeah, I'd bet my house on that. The only problem is that line never existed to my knowledge. I haven't seen anything below 5.5 and mostly 6. We give people shit about a half point......he's taking a 4 point liberty here.

And if the Zags win by 3 or 4, Kezarian will be talking about what a great bet it was. And Anita Marks has no business giving any gambling advice. She is a fool who cannot bet anything other than over.

I was watching also, and at the time there were only a couple of books putting out lines and they were using 5, and they also talked about the Duke/UNC game and the line they were talking about was Duke laying 11, but that was nowhere close to the line either. Kezerian said those lines came from Caesers, maybe someone can verify if Caesars opened those games with those lines

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran

i think they were look ahead lines at ceasars?