Can somebody explain how Oregon and Utah will go over tonight?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I mean as far as tonight's offenses go. If you're betting over, you're just betting on turnovers in their own territory?

You guys do know there will be nothing but runs and short passes tonight.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
All the Utes need to do is run it up, which they have against the last 5 conference opponents, averaging nearly 40 points per contest. My math says that's .....88% of tonight's total alone?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Here is the problem though Jimmy. Oregon's offensive line in this weather should do enough to make sure Oregon has a decent time of possession.

jimmythegreek

Here is the problem though Jimmy. Oregon's offensive line in this weather should do enough to make sure Oregon has a decent time of possession.

These are not exactly monsoon conditions. Kane bet it at the right time. If turnovers are responsible for even 2 scores this reduced TD under is in jeopardy.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Regardless that 51 should be GOLDEN, I hardly bet openers though.

Scrappy football game tonight. Wouldnt be shocked if we get both team to slowly go through motions at the start. Feel each other out.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You cant gamble like that Sol in this specific situation. You cant compare the opener to what it's at now.

Why not? I snoozed on the total and will not bet the under at 45.5. Now I may get in with live betting.

Regardless that 51 should be GOLDEN, I hardly bet openers though.

Scrappy football game tonight. Wouldnt be shocked if we get both team to slowly go through motions at the start. Feel each other out.

Now knowing this, this is you should have played under at the start and had an extra 6 points. You could have played 1H under with your logic also.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Don't think its a Utah "Fail Army". I warned all'yall that Oregon has a way of getting lucky at crunchtime (in Birdies thread about Utah). Ore up 20 at half in tonites CFB game vs. the Utes.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Halftime score: Oregon 20 Utah 0.

Current score: Oregon 20 Utah 7 with 10:52 remaining in the third quarter.

jimmythegreek

Finally a Utetiful throw and conversion cuts this puppy to a one possession game with barely a score to spare for thunder players.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I cant even tell if the wind is playing games or not on some of the throws are bad.

Utah turned it over on downs at midfield and still won the 3rd.

jimmythegreek

Oklahoma Baylor should play tomorrow's Big 12 Championship game in alternating purple and yellow unis.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Oregon 37 Utah 15.

All UNDER bets lose.

Good game for the house.

'Dog and over.