Can someone help me set up a Tourney Bracket

Re: Can someone help me set up a Tourney Bracket

I may be have someone work on it for u...

What do you need it for?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I had forum members nominate who the biggest douchebags are or were in forum history.

Its going to be an epic tourney as I am setting it up with seedings and everything and I even going into my pocket to award the person who does best on the bracket.

The number of views on the threads have been outstanding so there is a lot of public interest.

I had forum members nominate who the biggest douchebags are or were in forum history.

Its going to be an epic tourney as I am setting it up with seedings and everything and I even going into my pocket to award the person who does best on the bracket.

The number of views on the threads have been outstanding so there is a lot of public interest.

Now that sounds like it is going to be very interesting! :+textinb3

WVU

EOG Master

Shrink you are included in this tourney as well as myself and a few others here.

I feel I have a good shot at making it to the field of 16 and possibly get to the final 4

PO69

EOG Master

Biggest loser in all of forumville might have just gone to TTP without a vote.

The guy has already spent most likely 18 hours on this "project." One would have to assume that the wife and kids left him by now

PO69

EOG Master

And it was funny how he set this up when alot of people think that TTP is a douche.

Why help him bring more views to therx shrink?

Get a job TTP and/or get a life!

And it was funny how he set this up when alot of people think that TTP is a douche.

Why help him bring more views to therx shrink?

Get a job TTP and/or get a life!

PO,

agreed...

When TTP asked for help with a bracket, I assumed he meant for EOG.

Why on earth would TTP ask EOG to help out another site?

I don't get this at all, as I am sure there are people over there capable of making brackets...:rolleyes:

WVU

EOG Master

PO,

agreed...

When TTP asked for help with a bracket, I assumed he meant for EOG.

Why on earth would TTP as EOG to help out another site?

I don't get this at all, as I am sure there are people over there capable of making brackets...:rolleyes:

As you might imagine, Wil, while not included in the "douche" tourney, is not exactly in favor of having it. I must say that it is good comedy as long as people can laugh about it and not take anything personal. It will surely get ugly though.

Why would that need a tournament? Doesn't that question in some form get asked and answered like every third day on the forums?

Blondie

EOG Master

Good point Jeff. Not to mention it seems to change and vary with the weeks...

PO69

EOG Master

Funny thing is that he wouldnt allow nominations for his "friends"

I nominated texansfan on 5 occassion and of course he didnt allow it. Wilheim was actually nominated, but he told TTP to take his name off the list.

Mofome was nominated a few times, but TTP made an executive decision and left him off the list

WVU

EOG Master

Neither Wil, Mofo, or even Texansfan would have a shot to get to the sweet 16 anyway.

They may be heavy chalk in the douche NIT though.

mofome

Banned

make a tourney bracket for another site?

:+clueless

PO69

EOG Master

I guess that it wouldnt be too hard to "influence" the results. Anyone can vote, so someone like 5star for instance, could create ANOTHER 50 user ID's to vote for his opponent.

Timetopay is practically head moderator over there now.

PO69

EOG Master

Yes, absolutely NO REASON to pay TTP at all. He stays at the site for 10 a day as it is. Why buy the milk when the cow is free????????????

No reason to even hire him as a moderator either. He posts for free

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I guess that it wouldnt be too hard to "influence" the results. Anyone can vote, so someone like 5star for instance, could create ANOTHER 50 user ID's to vote for his opponent.

Timetopay is practically head moderator over there now.

haha, I could care less if I win. I think it would be pretty hilarious actually

Could someone please help me set up a Gambling Forum to compete with EOG but somehow make it better (Don't know how) and when people go to EOG it re-directs to my site. And if it wouldn't be too much could you help me move into Shrink's home and move him out. I'm just asking.

12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Could someone please help me set up a Gambling Forum to compete with EOG but somehow make it better (Don't know how) and when people go to EOG it re-directs to my site. And if it wouldn't be too much could you help me move into Shrink's home and move him out. I'm just asking.

12io4j2w90

::LMAO::

Blondie

EOG Master

12io4j2w90

I am sure someone will get right on that request. All you have to do is fill out the proper documents in triplicate and submit it to the project manager :pop: