can we ban this royalbasher

Caliente

Banned
I dont want to post anywhere that allows morons to post!!!! Again, I just want to make sure that if it does happen, the cops know that it was Royal.:smoke

Royalbasher said:
I dont want to post anywhere that allows morons to post!!!! Again, I just want to make sure that if it does happen, the cops know that it was Royal.:smoke

dude you are the dumbest fuck I have ever seen

HYPOTHETICALLY if someone put a hit on you they are INNOCENT until your friends the Pigs determine involvement which I am sure they whoever it was would not just hop on a plane with a paper trail like a ticket and whack you..they pay someone near your house to get their hands dirty buddy

sorry to burst your bubble

Caliente

Banned
Dude you are the dumbest fuck Ive ever seen. So what do I look like idiot? Are you one of those dumb asses that goes around bad mouthing cops because you are too big of a ***** to be one? You make yourself look so stupid. How can you not appreciate what cops do for complete strangers? Especially on that pay they get? You are such a tough guy. Oh I hate pigs bro!!! Shut the fuck up! Do you bad mouth the soldiers too? you make me sick coward! Try surviving for a day without cops in our world moron. OOOH I hate rats! OK mafia guy. Go embarrass yourself somewhere else dopey! Hey have you seen me yet? DUH:doh1

Sam Odom

EOG Master
R.B., are you the same royal basher from Rx? If so, dont you get it? 5-8 posts a day about how bad royal is is just too damn much bullshit from you! Rx mods have told you so, so please STFU over here.

Caliente

Banned
JJGOLD, I guess slow pays are cool huh? Why not just pay a winner his money? Isnt that what they promise us? you look like a complete idiot when you support a known scam operation. The owner is known for running with the money. And you support this kind of business? Why?Nobody will help you if and when pal!

dude ALOT of cops are crooked SOME OF THEM do help people but others are PIGS

I dont care if I have seen you or not it isnt NOTHING I WOULDNT SAY TO YOUR FACE and I guarantee that

You sir are a RAT plain and simple someone who runs to the cops over anything like this is a RAT

lots of people share my sentiments about RATS not just mafia

this industry doesnt need RAT boys

so fuck off clown

Caliente

Banned
sam odom, you know the rules. I am allowed one post a week on Royal ripoff. Why come in here and lie? Stick to the facts. People need to be educated. Not everyone knows about this scam book. What about newcomers who come in here and ask for a new book? Guys like JJGOLD and peteep will tell them Royal is great. Are you freaking kidding me? Royal admits to lying and slow paying people. How in the world is that great? Just doing my job. Nobody forces you or betting prophet to read these threads. Dont look at them. That is why these forums are here. To vent our anger with books that lie and cheat you. Otherwise I would not spend a second on a forum. I already have friends.

Caliente

Banned
Betting Prophet arent you late for your first day of third grade? I filed a police report. Thats it. fuck off dummy!!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
There is always the Ignore feature for any of you that don't want to read another poster. I do not see how the name calling helps anyone, but it seems pretty common when posters can't think of anything else to say.

:+waving-5

Royalbasher said:
sam odom, you know the rules. I am allowed one post a week on Royal ripoff. Why come in here and lie? Stick to the facts. People need to be educated. Not everyone knows about this scam book. What about newcomers who come in here and ask for a new book? Guys like JJGOLD and peteep will tell them Royal is great. Are you freaking kidding me? Royal admits to lying and slow paying people. How in the world is that great? Just doing my job. Nobody forces you or betting prophet to read these threads. Dont look at them. That is why these forums are here. To vent our anger with books that lie and cheat you. Otherwise I would not spend a second on a forum. I already have friends.

you have friends? who the Cops?

Caliente

Banned
Betcris, Hollywood, Betjamaica for smaller players. I just have a problem with places like Royal and Betus/Omni who dont pay you your winnings when you request them. Is that too much to ask? If you meet their rollover requirements, which I did, they should pay. Correct? Royal and Betus dont. Bottom line. JJGOLD up above said Royal always pays. Royal is fine. is that good enough for you SAM? Royal doesnt pay or they wouldnt currently have 8 slow pay complaints and a guy who cant get his 50 g.

Caliente

Banned
Ha ha ha, right on Betting prophet, fuck the pigs bro. That is so cool. You are so tough. yeh, fuck the cops dude. Who needs em'? People like Betting Prophet never call the cops, even when their car is stolen or their child is molested. They are too tough to need the cops. what a dope this guy is!!!I agree General, I was just responding again!!

Royalbasher said:
Ha ha ha, right on Betting prophet, fuck the pigs bro. That is so cool. You are so tough. yeh, fuck the cops dude. Who needs em'? People like Betting Prophet never call the cops, even when their car is stolen or their child is molested. They are too tough to need the cops. what a dope this guy is!!!I agree General, I was just responding again!!

the ONLY reason I would call them if my car got stolen is for the insurance

as far as molestation of one of my kids I wouldnt even deal with the cops

tired of talking to you cop boy

have a good life however long that lasts for ya

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
sho how do you tell the police that a offshore gambling company is giving you a hard time without impilcating yourself? Did you say they were cold calling you or did you tell them you were actually a one-time client?? Not ball busting just wanted to know what you told them??

Caliente

Banned
I filed a report that complains of harrassment by betroyal. I hid nothing. I told of the history and how I know it is them. I have nothing to hide. I am not worried about the cops coming after me for betting offshore. If I was, I would never use western union or wires and neither would you.