Ohio State vs Clemson

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
What are people thinking? Anything stand out? Dabo is playing the us against the world card but I'm sure he even knows his conference this season really stunk.

How good is Justin Fields and Ohio State really? How much of a concern is Fields knee?

This is such an intriguing football game. Spread is currently 2 with Clemson favored. Total 64 at bookmaker. Up from 63.5 today.

Exactly 2 weeks away. Not long now!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I think the side and total will be easy winners

I just don't know which way will cash?

As great as this game could be I think the best thing to do is sit back, watch and enjoy the game with no money on it

Heim

EOG Master
These are the kinda games you let the linesmaker tell you the winner. I think most thought OSU would open as fav

kane

EOG master
I like Clemson, everyone points to their weak schedule, and yeah, their schedule was weak, but that doesn't change the fact that they have pros all over the field, they have an NFL QB, an NFL RB, and two NFL receivers, and a solid defense to go with it. I also like Dabo in big games, Ryan Day has obviously done a great job, and it's not like OSU doesn't have pros either, but this is his first playoff game, Dabo is used to coaching in these games, for me it's either Clemson or pass, I also like how Dabo is playing the "no one respects us" card.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Why clemson is favored. Teams that played in the playoff the previous year against teams who didn't are 4-0 and the games aren't close. Alabama beat michst 38-0 in 2016. Alabama beat wash 24-7 in 2017.Clemson beat Ohiost 31-0 also 2017. In 2019 clemson beat nd 30-3. Thats being outscored 123-10! Evidently experience vs none the previous year matters.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
To clarify the above,this only pertains to the opening round matchup, not the final game. Also this is the first time in these games that the lower ranked team is favored. Notice all 4 games also went under.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Guess making the defending champs any type of dog would've been a measure of disrespect to Lawrence, Dabo and co. I had no trouble doing so, I'll go OSU with some ML sprinkles and a bit heavier on under 64.