Can we just let the man testify tomorrow without a muzzle?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Let’s get this over with and move on with the business of making America great. What are they hiding? Why can’t this career Marine, Republican tell the public once and for all what they were able to uncover about Russia and President in general. If he didn’t do anything wrong, and you have nothing to hide....let this honorable man present the truth of their findings. This could be over with tomorrow. It’s so simple. We can’t see his taxes. We can’t see his grades. His cabinet is not allowed to testify. He’s using the DOJ as a weapon and for his own person gain. When that in and of itself is a crime. For gods sake.....what are you hiding from us President Trump? Just let the man present the facts so we can get this over with.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Democrats want to turn the book into a movie.

I think the Dems will be sorely disappointed with their leading man.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'll move the thread shortly after tomorrow's hearing.

I've been losing the last week so I'm blaming my losses on CNN.

Too much Tapper, Blitzer, Cooper, Cuomo and Lemon.

Or as Tucker Carson calls Don Lemon, "Don LeMon."

Too funny.

And that's the biggest difference between CNN and Fox.

Fox anchors are joking and laughing as they present their views.

Wolf Blitzer has not laughed in his nearly 30 years on CNN.

MrTop

EOG Master
no law to make the prez show his taxes. Should not ask for it. The dems party should worry about winning 2020 not worry about taking trump down. Too little time to worry about taking him down.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Robert Mueller has been described as an American hero.

Time for the 74-year-old to ride off into the sunset.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well Bushy, what did you think of your guys performance? I dont know what's sadder, the fact he obviously didn't really run the investigation(his job) given his bewilderment about basic facts, or the thought that maybe he did run it?

Mueller is 75 and clearly not up to the job, Biden is 76( I think) and about as competent as Mueller. Thank god our glorious president is still young and sharp at his age(72?)

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'll move the thread shortly after tomorrow's hearing.

I've been losing the last week so I'm blaming my losses on CNN.

Too much Tapper, Blitzer, Cooper, Cuomo and Lemon.

Or as Tucker Carson calls Don Lemon, "Don LeMon."

Too funny.

And that's the biggest difference between CNN and Fox.

Fox anchors are joking and laughing as they present their views.

Wolf Blitzer has not laughed in his nearly 30 years on CNN.
Very keen insight john, and it goes to the heart of liberals in general(certainly the ones here), libs are a bitter, humorless bunch.

Conservatives have nothing but joy in their hearts when they make fun of liberals(pure fun), liberals have nothing but hate in their hearts when the reverse happens.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Not many comments from the trump haters about this fateful day.

Quick question ? Are the walls starting to close in?

Honestly guys, how do you feel now that the Russia hoax is over? Angry, disappointed, disillusioned, sad? This was the big day, was the movie better than the book?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Not many comments from the trump haters about this fateful day.

Quick question ? Are the walls starting to close in?

Honestly guys, how do you feel now that the Russia hoax is over? Angry, disappointed, disillusioned, sad? This was the big day, was the movie better than the book?

Orange man bad!
Orange man bad!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tucker having a grand old time tonight, grinning and laughing , showing clips from the past when the dems and celebrities were so full of confidence.

He said just as santa claus isn't real, Mueller claus never showed up either. nothing more fun than seeing sad faces on liberals.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Where are the lefties?

Just think, tonight Trump is stronger than at any point in his presidency? The hunted will now become the hunter.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Robert Mueller was 74.

By the way, Mueller turns 75 in less than two weeks.
What we saw with Mueller is a coming attraction for what we'll see with Biden. Some men are still sharp and vibrant in their 70's, a lot aren't.

It's pretty clear Mueller had very little to do with his report, that last min request to have his deputy sit with him(that I never saw), was a warning sign.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
My thoughts exactly, MR MERLIN.

Mueller needing a security blanket was a warning sign.

Mueller is not what he once was.

The password (in hushed tones) is diminished.

mr merlin

EOG Master
My thoughts exactly, MR MERLIN.

Mueller needing a security blanket was a warning sign.

Mueller is not what he once was.

The password (in hushed tones) is diminished.
Yup, and what that means is Weissman was running the whole thing, and he's the biggest Trump hater of them all, and explains why each and every member of the "team" were also Trump haters. Weissman hired them, while Mueller just nodded yes while he nodded off.

It would be like having Sean Hannity running the investigation into Hillary's e-mails.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
no law to make the prez show his taxes. Should not ask for it. The dems party should worry about winning 2020 not worry about taking trump down. Too little time to worry about taking him down.

actually there is (if Congress is asking for it)

All this talk of Mueller losing a step from the trumpkins is laughable considering the mental state of their cult leader. Just a few weeks ago trump spoke of airports being invaded during the civil war. Trump says incredibly stupid shit like that on a daily basis.

mr merlin

EOG Master
All this talk of Mueller losing a step from the trumpkins is laughable considering the mental state of their cult leader. Just a few weeks ago trump spoke of airports being invaded during the civil war. Trump says incredibly stupid shit like that on a daily basis.
Your are lying Heisi, it was the revolutionary war.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He’s the modern day Tommy Boy.