Canelo vs Bivol

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Bivol has almost zero chance. he is not strong enough to even land a flash KO punch. no power.

I see Canelo getting a stoppage inside of 10, unless Bivol runs all night.

Heim

EOG Master
Lol at 115-113

Got it right, but never that close.

As stated 'Canelo bit off more than he
could chew'.... natural light heavyweight
too much.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
All three judges scored the fight, 115-113, in favor of Bivol.

The bigger Bivol pulled the upset to improve to 20-0.

Heim

EOG Master
Canelo talks a big game now, especially since he's learned some English....tough guy
in pre-fight conferences. However, he quit yesterday, frustration set in when he knew
he couldn't beat him....and boxers know.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Canelo talks a big game now, especially since he's learned some English....tough guy
in pre-fight conferences. However, he quit yesterday, frustration set in when he knew
he couldn't beat him....and boxers know.
I thought he was humble in defeat. Accepted defeat and gave Bivol his due. Never heard Canelo talk shit before. Not sure where you're coming from here.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
We clearly see the lack of skill Canelo does not have. Canelo more of a puncher with less skills as a boxer.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Not sure the point you're trying to make with this video but these punks were trying to provoke him at his presser and not only he but the entire table also laughed these 2 out of the room. You took that as him trying to come off like a "tough guy"? Not even close. This guy is humble in victory. Now if you said his handlers or the crowds that come out to his fights, that's a different story. That video is far from making your point.

Heim

EOG Master
Vegas needs Canelo so bad, when I heard all three judges had 115-113, I sensed maybe they
would raise the Mexican's hand.

It was almost judged a draw lol