Carmelo Better Fit.....

Hangover

EOG Dedicated
Re: Carmelo Better Fit.....

I hope he goes to Houston so the trio of D'Antonio, Harden, and Melo can allow teams an average of 150 pts a night

Carmelo is the most overrated basketball player of our time.

Houston makes zero sense. Didn't they already try that and Melo laughed at D'Antoni on the way out?
I'm personally hoping for Cleveland, watching that implosion would be would be must see TV :LMAO:LMAO

Heim

EOG Master

His style is a non fit anywhere that will maintain good team chemistry....If he's willing to be a Joe Johnson type (Utah) he could get closer to a ring.

Heim

EOG Master
Looks like he's done with HOU. Sat him out tonight trying to figure out how to ship him out of town.

Heim

EOG Master
Why would legit playoff team want Carmelo when OKC & Houston are better off without him? Why would playoff contender think he’d improve its chances? Why would rebuilding team give him minutes & shots at expense of young talent? Why does Melo not recognize it’s over before it’s over?

MrTop

EOG Master
I think league minimum is 800G

melo is a vet so he has to get about 2.6 million minimum … nice country we live in.

he might hang around and try to make it with someone. Isn't he a lefty ? maybe come out of the pen long relief

:)

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think league minimum is 800G

melo is a vet so he has to get about 2.6 million minimum … nice country we live in.

he might hang around and try to make it with someone. Isn't he a lefty ? maybe come out of the pen long relief

:)
He can be the first LOOGY in the NBA.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
In the 2003 draft, LeBron went first, and the Pistons, who were drafting 2nd selected Darko Milicic over Carmelo Anthony....wonder how Carmelo's career would have went, had we drafted him. We won the title the next year, but always came a bit short in the finals and conference finals the next several years. Darko was a bust.

kane

EOG master
In the 2003 draft, LeBron went first, and the Pistons, who were drafting 2nd selected Darko Milicic over Carmelo Anthony....wonder how Carmelo's career would have went, had we drafted him. We won the title the next year, but always came a bit short in the finals and conference finals the next several years. Darko was a bust.

The top 5 of that draft in order: LeBron, Darko, Melo, Bosh, and Wade, possibly the best top 5 of any draft. Had Dumars taken anyone other than Darko the Pistons would have been set up nicely for years