Caroline-380 for me.....goes at 12:30 eastern Sat

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Caroline-380 for me.....goes at 12:30 eastern Sat

Good luck, CK! Too much chalk for me, but I know your girl always wins for you.

:cheers

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

kr, what price can we expect with ferrer tomorrow. he is playing really well. may be worth a small play at a nice price.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

-380?

you posted this expecting us to tail an almost $4 FAVE? Seriously? What - was the -1000 play not something you wanted to post. Like KR - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too chalky for me. Hope she loses so you realize plays this size are just AWFUL bets

carolinakid

Banned

winky i guess you dont bet boxing either. i play chalk when it is a good play Sunshine win 1st set 7-5 and winky i been doing this thing call betting for 20 yrs and i have lost bets much larger than this too.........ck

carolinakid

Banned

Valdosta thanks and yea for anyone to wish someone to lose a bet is trash in my book.I would not even wish that on Bar and i think most people know the thing between me and him.But for anyone to wish another person to lose is not worth the time to reply too...................gl.ck

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

kr, what price can we expect with ferrer tomorrow. he is playing really well. may be worth a small play at a nice price.

He opened @ +940 and is currently down around +780

I believe those were about the same odds when they played last week in Montecarlo. Nadal won that match in straight sets... 6-4, 7-5

I don't see why tomorrow would be any different...

carolinakid

Banned

6-3 for the 2nd set for Sunshine today for staight sets winner in this match........ck