Carry on, Bruce

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am conflicted. I think Sandusky another fake scandal but that would give Ziegler the win. The first and only time in his life he has been on the right side. His never ending victory lap would be unbearable.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
E60's presentation of "The Paterno Legacy" airs Monday, April 18 at 8:00 p.m. ET on ESPN.

THE LATEST PROPOGANDA PIECE BEING RELEASED TONIGHT

ESPN IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS THIS WHOLE CASE WENT OFF THE RAILS, AS THEY HAD ZERO INTEREST IN WHAT WAS TRUE, BUT THEY DID KNOW HOW TO CREATE A NARRITIVE TO TAKE DOWN THE WINNINGEST COACH IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY

THIS SHOW TONIGHT PROVES THEY STILL HAVE ZERO INTEREST IN THE TRUTH, ALTHOUGH ADMITTINGLY , I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET

WHAT I DO KNOW, IS THEY HAD ZERO INTEREST IN SPEAKING WITH JOHN SNEDDEN.

IM PRETTY CONFIDENT THEY WONT EVEN MENTION THAT FACT THAT THERE WAS A US GOVT INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED AT THE SAME TIME
AS THE " FACT " FREEH REPORT WAS GOING ON

SNEDDEN , A FORMER NCIS AGENT WAS IN CHARGE OF INVESTIGATING WHAT WENT ON AT PENN STATE , IN AN ATTEMPT TO DECIDE IF SPANIER WAS STILL QULAIFIED TO MAINTAIN HIS NATIONAL SECURITY CLEARANCE

( THE HIGHEST CLEARANCE ISSUED BY THE GOVT BTW)

THE RESULTS OF THE INVESTIGATION WAS OF COURSE NO COVER-UP, SINCE NOTHING HAPPENED SPANIER'S CLEARANCE WAS REINSTATED

Special Agent Who Investigated Spanier Blows Up Case | Big Trial | Philadelphia Trial Blog
[TABLE]

Special Agent Who Investigated Spanier Blows Up Case - Big Trial
Yesterday, on veteran TV reporter John Ziegler's podcast, John Snedden, a former NCIS agent who is a special agent for the Federal Investigative Services, talked about his six-month top secret investigation of Graham Spanier and PSU. Back in 2012, at a time when nobody at Penn State was talking, Snedden showed up in Happy Valley and interviewed everybody that mattered.
www.bigtrial.net
[/TABLE]

I ALSO KNOW THEY HAD NO INTEREST IN SPEAKING WITH THE ONE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST WHO HAS DEDICATED THE LAST 10 YEARS
OF HIS LIFE IN SEARCH OF THE TRUTH
HE HOSTED A PODCAST THAT HAS OVER 25 HOURS OF MATERIAL , INCLUDING UNKNOWN FACTS, INTERVIEWS , AND DETAILED DISCUSSION OF EVERY ASPECT OF THE CASE

IF YOU HAVENT LISTENED TO HIS PODCAST , YOU SHOULD

YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY WITH WHAT YOU DONT KNOW

IF ESPN WAS INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH, WOULDN'T A QUICK CALL TO JOHN MAKE SENSE ?

NOPE, DIDNT HAPPEN

The "With the Benefit of Hindsight..." Podcast Homepage | The Framing of Joe Paterno (framingpaterno.com)

[TABLE]
The "With the Benefit of Hindsight..." Podcast Homepage | The Framing of Joe Paterno
The WTBOH podcast conducted two very lengthy interviews with key former members of the Penn State Board of Trustees who, for the first time on record, definitively declared their belief, and the very substantive reasons behind it, that not only was there no cover up at Penn State, but, remarkably, Jerry Sandusky himself is clearly INNOCENT.
framingpaterno.com
[/TABLE]

How key figures from Jerry Sandusky's crimes view Joe Paterno's legacy, 10 years after his downfall (espn.com)

[TABLE]

How key figures from Jerry Sandusky's crimes view Joe Paterno's legacy, 10 years after his downfall
Jerry Sandusky, 78, is an inmate at the State Correctional Institute at Laurel Highlands in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, a low-security geriatric facility for male inmates roughly 100 miles ...
www.espn.com
[/TABLE]

Last edited:

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Instead if educating the public about startling but long-suppressed facts contained in leaked formerly confidential records, or digging through layer upon layer of now-documented corruption in the case, the ESPN documentary had a different goal in mind. Based on the "reporting" of John Barr, the ESPN show at every turn resorted to cheap emotionalism and sensationalism, served up with a healthy heaping of intentional intellectual dishonesty.

https://www.bigtrial.net/2022/04/woke-disneys-toy-department-serves-up.html

kane

EOG master
Paterno's legacy will be protecting a child rapist, fuck him, fuck Sandusky, and fuck you

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is such an ignorant post even for you. The evidence is overwhelming Paterno had nothing to do with Sandusky and did nothing wrong. And Jerry deserves a new trial that is Johnny Fairplay.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Shocking take here, a conspiracy kook thinks there's a conspiracy, LMAO

You have it upside down. The conspiracy is the idea that Joe and the administrators covered for jerry, an ex coach for no apparent reason, and Jerry was able to pull this of for all those years . He must have been a criminal mastermind to do this without getting nailed .

One of the most underrated pieces produced by John, is Perfect Sense

It tries to outline all the things you would need to believe, in order for you to believe YOUR conspiracy theory Mr Kane

Its actually laugh out loud funny ......if it weren't so sad

Dell Dude

EOG Master
JoPa is completely innocent. Sandusky deserves a new trial and he would win easily. I predict there wouldn't be a new trial. I am not saying he is innocent but not even Tony Homo to conviction quality so he should walk.

kane

EOG master
The first and only time in his life he has been on the right side
The only guy who thinks Sandusky is innocent is Ziegler, someone you admit has never been right once in his life, but you think he's right this time, LMAO, conspiracy kook's gonna conspiracy kook

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only guy who thinks Sandusky is innocent is Ziegler, someone you admit has never been right once in his life, but you think he's right this time, LMAO, conspiracy kook's gonna conspiracy kook

Yes, that is a cognitive dissonance issue for me. My solace is that Ziegler goes all the way with innocence (And it's not even CLOSE!) so I have a safe separation. I'm just saying Sandusky got screwed by the crooked prosecution and complicit media. The same pair that are still using the same play on Trump and Putin and any other target, enemy, competitor. Watch them use the same play on Musk. So predictable and old.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You don't think he should get a new trial? It was rigged as fuck. If he's guilty, easy bunny that will remove any doubt. By the way, that woman on death row for murdering her child is almost for sure innocent. There is no question innocent people have been executed. Only question is what to set the over/under #.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am not against the death penalty in general but it has to be tightened to the most gruesome crimes and 100% proven. You can't rely on a confession that used severe, sustained interrogation techniques.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Count me in too Kane

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
there has been one high profile case after another after another of innocent people falsely accused and convicted of child molestation or sex crimes
So many people in this case pocketed so much money based on questionable testimony from a very shaky person
I don’t buy it

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now I will comment. Look at what they did with Trump and it sure looks like they will get away with it. President of the United States. If they did that and got away with it, what do you think, kane. Maybe they will and have done the same thing to people 1/1000 as high profile as Trump. Sandusky is somewhere in the middle of tha ratio.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

In the Lions' Den: The Penn State Scandal and a Rush to Judgment​

by Graham Spanier

[IMG alt="[URL="http://www.barnesandnoble.com"]www.barnesandnoble.com[/URL]"]http://prodimage.images-bn.com/pimages/9798985699494_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg[/IMG]

In the Lions' Den: The Penn State Scandal and a Rush to Judgment|Hardcover

In the Lions’ Den tells the true story of a scandal at Penn State University that unfairly resulted in the firing of the nation’s most successful and admired collegiate football coach and the respected president of the university. The book chronicles a criminal justice system run amok...
[IMG alt="[URL="http://www.barnesandnoble.com"]www.barnesandnoble.com[/URL]"]https://img.images-bn.com/static/redesign/srcs/images/favicon.ico[/IMG] www.barnesandnoble.com

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ashley Biden diary similar to the red head going to JoPa except stronger evidence because memorialized first personality.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is easier to defend taking a shower with a boy not related to you in a locker room shower than taking a shower in your home with your young daughter. I'm coming up blank for the latter.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
RIP Franco

© 2022 Franco Harris

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tell your boy to stop using Fwanco's Suddenly death as a platform to reboot his Jerry Sandusky fantasies. Time and place, brucefan.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
mike mcqueary heard "rhythmic slapping noises" in the shower which was obviously "uncle jerry" plowing little boys in the asss.

that was the final straw for me. case is closed.

close the thread.

anyone who thinks sandusky is anything but guilty, is a certified weirdo and is dumbing down the human civilization.

please do not procreate. your're killing society by passing on your psychotic genes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
John Ziegler is a retarded mentally ill monster. Toss him. The trial of Sandusky was a disgrace. Nobody should be convicted under those circumstances. Conviction should be vacated and they can try again legitimately or decline.

That is not taking a position on guilt or innocence.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
For providing testimony ( or a story tale) which was exactly what the Prosecution NEEDED Mike McQueary was paid over 7 million Dollars meaning He had over 7 Million reasons to say whatever the hell they wanted him to say no matter what did or didn't happen. Was the Prosecution's motivation justice or was it to force Penn State to use it's very deep pockets and force them to make it rain in so many directions ? Penn State wound up paying over 100 Million dollars in settlements
By far Mike McQueary got the most money but there were many many others who got paid a lot of cash based on Sandusky's conviction and or based on star witness McQueary's testimony.
Without a Sandusky conviction no one gets paid anything.
People accused of awful sex crimes deserve a fair trial - especially those that were falsely accused
There are many known cases where innocent people were falsely accused of sex crimes against children.
To me The old adage " follow the money" applies here.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
For providing testimony ( or a story tale) which was exactly what the Prosecution NEEDED Mike McQueary was paid over 7 million Dollars meaning He had over 7 Million reasons to say whatever the hell they wanted him to say no matter what did or didn't happen. Was the Prosecution's motivation justice or was it to force Penn State to use it's very deep pockets and force them to make it rain in so many directions ? Penn State wound up paying over 100 Million dollars in settlements
By far Mike McQueary got the most money but there were many many others who got paid a lot of cash based on Sandusky's conviction and or based on star witness McQueary's testimony.
Without a Sandusky conviction no one gets paid anything.
People accused of awful sex crimes deserve a fair trial - especially those that were falsely accused
There are many known cases where innocent people were falsely accused of sex crimes against children.
To me The old adage " follow the money" applies here.

except that Mike M reported what he heard in the shower, right away. it was not after he was offered X million dollars or whatever.

it was immediate. it happened. combine it with the witness testimony and it is clear that ole jerry was sexually abusing young boys.

sandusky had his day in court.

he lost.

period.

michael jackson had his day, and he won. period.

move on with your lives like jerry's wife and family have.

unfortunately, his victims are probably scarred for life.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That's right, home alone. You know why it takes so long to count votes? Instead of every precinct counting and reporting, every precinct packs and ships to 1 main precinct and they count. Chain of custody shattered. Every single place that cheats does this. Used to be onky Detroit and Philadelphia. Now it is Maricrappa County and Atlanta. They always get enough ballots tgat they special needs which they know what they special needs when the trucks arrive.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And Mike McQueary saw shit. The only thing proven is Jerry Sandusky was a little nutty and slutty but my God, compared to what is happening now with kids and twanny drag shows, he was Little League on the Prairie.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
so according to the official version that supposedly answered all the questions as to what really happened ;
Jerry chose to assault a 12 year old in a locker room shower that so many others had all kinds of access to and while this occurred
Athletic 6 Foot 4 inch mike mcqeary - who was 28 years old and who clearly heard and observed Penn State weirdo and pedophile jerry sandusky in his mid 60's molesting and sexually abusing this young kid in the shower room - instead of rescuing the kid -
he walked away
and then allegedly
made a couple of phone calls including to his father and also notified a few Penn State officials including Paterno.
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't buy it.

Last edited: