Carry on, Dell Dude

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
One of us has actually coded OCR and barcoding algorithms. The other is a Canadian brokedick who is a United States felon trying to act like he's a United States CIA agent with top secret clearance.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
One of us has actually coded OCR and barcoding algorithms. The other is a Canadian brokedick who is a United States felon trying to act like he's a United States CIA agent with top secret clearance.

Now I'm in the CIA.

This is an Aspie way the fukk out of his comfort zone trying to port his comfort zone to mine. I can talk about this shit for months and not even blink so now I'm a CIA agent.

I wrote the book on this clown in another thread 15 minutes ago and he shows up and gives you a full demo. This may be the funniest sequence of posting ever.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Now I'm in the CIA.

This is an Aspie way the fukk out of his comfort zone trying to port his comfort zone to mine. I can talk about this shit for months and not even blink so now I'm a CIA agent.

I wrote the book on this clown in another thread 15 minutes ago and he shows up and gives you a full demo. This may be the funniest sequence of posting ever.

Tell us about your NDA again.

Barcodes on envelopes are TOP SECRET. Or were you lying again?

No way anyone can design election ballot envelopes but the USPS.

Did you forget the moronic bullshit you spewed here, genius?

Hard to keep track of all of your lies and fabrications I'm sure.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Tell us about your NDA again.

Barcodes on envelopes are TOP SECRET. Or were you lying again?

No way anyone can design election ballot envelopes but the USPS.

Did you forget the moronic bullshit you spewed here, genius?

Hard to keep track of all of your lies and fabrications I'm sure.

I don't make the fukkin rules son. There's an NDA in most MGT positions there. If you knew anything about the business you would get that. I made a fukkin stink about it because they put it in your separation attached to your pension app. that's dirty.

So basically if you need a reason for the NDA go ask the fukkers who issue it.

Why would a bar code be top secret? Aspie comprehension error?

Still can't wrap your head around envelope design? One multiline shut down for one hour can cost millions of dollars and we are gonna sub out design? On a mail piece that has no non USPS function?

Makes perfect sense.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yup. All envelopes come from USPS now.

Otherwise they can't be scanned.

LMAO.

Umm I'm not seeing that mentioned anywhere here son, I think your reading 8 things at once to form 28.09621 opinions here Asp. And you posted the wrong one

Take your methylphenidate and give it a shot later.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This is the mind of an ASPIE.

We have a long discussion about 1 (one) product. BRM. Designed by us for 1 (one) purpose. To blow through 5 different machines at the fastest processing speeds possible.

And this is what I get.

"Yup. All envelopes come from USPS now. Otherwise they can't be scanned."

I cant even tell what this is supposed to mean? All envelopes? Can't be scanned? Fukk our new machines scan everything and your fingernails too.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
This is the mind of an ASPIE.

We have a long discussion about 1 (one) product. BRM. Designed by us for 1 (one) purpose. To blow through 5 different machines at the fastest processing speeds possible.

And this is what I get.

"Yup. All envelopes come from USPS now. Otherwise they can't be scanned."

I cant even tell what this is supposed to mean? All envelopes? Can't be scanned? Fukk our new machines scan everything and your fingernails too.

It's degrading for anyone to communicate with someone as unintelligent as you are, so I really don't know why Monkey does it.