Carry on, Dell Dude

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
never thought i'd see the day that dell dude backed down.......when you add it was because a fake tuff guy who pee's himself in the corner and asks mommy to clean it up....well, that makes it that much worse..

rip dell dudes rep
long live little billys soiled panties
fairwarning and bigrubber are still homos
peeps is a shithole

billysink

EOG Dedicated
never thought i'd see the day that dell dude backed down.......when you add it was because a fake tuff guy who pee's himself in the corner and asks mommy to clean it up....well, that makes it that much worse..

rip dell dudes rep
long live little billys soiled panties
fairwarning and bigrubber are still homos
peeps is a shithole

Some pre embalmed life long fukk up who couldn't carry my wet gym shit call me fake from 2000 miles away. Loolzibooz.

Hey Speedbag, show us your heavy bag skills if you want me to soil myself. That was beautiful. Then some high school kid knock you the full out. Still 0 fer forever.

One of EOG's Proud Toys.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
little bill.....let me explain what i do.....i break things

i break bones
i break hearts
i break up marriages
and ohhh boy let me tell you, if i get you on a poker table i'll break your bank

billy sink invitational stands.....i'll back it

billysink

EOG Dedicated
little bill.....let me explain what i do.....i break things

i break bones
i break hearts
i break up marriages
and ohhh boy let me tell you, if i get you on a poker table i'll break your bank

billy sink invitational stands.....i'll back it

I never played the game. Sit around all night with a bunch of fat stink fukkin wheezebags and wannabe prizefighters?

Sorry you break bones son clumsy little bastard quit leading with your big rose nose with pores the size of quarters

Punching bag for college frosh.

If I ever got laid out by a 17 year old kid I'd fukkin off myself

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These people attacked the seasoned citizens and cuties. If no mitigation, they'd be bettor off and it's not even Tony Homo to being Tony Homo. There should be military tribunals for every single one of these Democrat and some Republican governors as well as complicit fake news personalities.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
DD ranting out of the gate with his morning coffee...and whatever else. Going to maintain a list of his political stuff here.

Fuck the vaccine. Fuck you surge about to take off. There is no vaccine. It's a poison needle.

What the fuck. howid many times must you be lied to before you stop listening, obeying the same people lying to you. The lying has been nonstop since 2015. It was bad before that but went and stayed at a ludicrous warp speed level. Now they are lying and killing you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is some more DD titty for you, Woody. I continued my rant at Poops. I'm doing this with my phone in bed. Still basically sleeping. This might be like last time and thought I woke up from dreaming and it was another dream. Then I'll have to post this again!

Cwissy said:
The pathetic part is we should have known bettor. I'll use we. Ask questions. Challenge the script. 10 months for a vaccine when the average vaccine takes 8 years. Vaccines not actually FDA approved. Emergency use approved not the same. Big Pharma given full stop immunity from vaccine lawsuits. It is not guaranteed to be safe and effective. No epiphany when they flat out tell us the vaccines do not work. You will still get Covid and pass it on. You still have to wear a mask and social distance. You may have to continue taking the vaccine every year.

We have been fooled again and there is no excuse.

Cwissy said:
Just wait and watch. Fuck you on the tarmac and I'm not talking about my shit Karen Woods contest.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I dont know if all the lying, cheating and scheming will lead to a Civil War. It should. CNN trying to turn the Happy Ending massacre into a MAGA hate crime even though the shooter was an incel. Meaningless fact! Onward and Upward, Fake Tapper!

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
I dont know if all the lying, cheating and scheming will lead to a Civil War. It should. CNN trying to turn the Happy Ending massacre into a MAGA hate crime even though the shooter was an incel. Meaningless fact! Onward and Upward, Fake Tapper!

took me 10sec to know why the shooter choose asian meat markets to shoot up.....religious guilt should have been on everyones radar but maybe some have not taken a taste of the orient so i understand a wait and see approach.....but to blame maga. are you fvcking kidding me....the media wont let up until we always trumpers have to wear scarlet letters...

media has omni power now and they have all that anger built up with trying to sleep but their head still ringing of cnn sucks and fake news blasting in their brain waves.....it's pay back time and they are kicking our ass early.....civil war might be our only out......will you fight with me brother

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My contests are going great. Posters are filling out their cards. Would have been here but JK denied the forum. $1250 in guaranteed prizes! And $5000 in fuck you.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Did you hear about the time Dilldoood paid himself $12 for a blowjob so he could get down on the 4 pm. games. Couldn't get it up so he couldn't get it down.

If you don't like someone, ignore it and don't read it. Ban those that hijack every thread with nonsense, not those starting threads unless it is overused.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
And it opens a testing conspiracy. Somebody at the lab gets paid to make a player test positive to knock him out or possibly cause another team retirement. The script Matrix is collapsing onto itself.

You watch. This will end in a yuge scandal when it comes out a team hid a positive test to continue playing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You know I'm right, Woody. They are testing everybody 3X a day. It doesn't even take a player or bench coach. Any university official who contact tracing connects to a player is enough. Either there will be a late retirement or scandal when it comes out a positive test was covered up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Department of Justice is administered, the United State will suffer a real biological attack. Sort of like DC will experience a real insurrection.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
All day everyday with the "you watch, this gonna happen, I guarantee, or maybe that will happen instead of this, you just wait......"

Nothin ever happen, this that or the other.

Always the same 4-5 Lunatic Fringe self educated experts whose combined IQ is the less than the mess they couldn't reach in their ass crack.

So worldly and knowledgeable for some fukks who don't leave the house and live on gov't dole.

Change your fukkin handle to Dole Dude. Here's your new avatar.

1616306157991.png

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Sunday rnorning and Dell Dude is out of control and full throttle.

We don't even have the name(s) of the supposed positive tests. Nobody really got sick. It is an anonymous, mysterious positive.

The forever term effect of this insanity is we will view each other as virus carriers. Will never be the same. Permanent mindset for a lot of people. Which in a way is good. Because these sports teams and leagues are going to pay the price when they can no longer fill stadiums and arenas. They did that to themselves. The same people they terrified for life will never go to another game for life. Enjoy what you reeped, motherfuckers.

College at least there is an excuse. The schools and NCAA hold the Samantha Power. Pros, nothing stopping a player from saying no to testing and all the other Soviet style forced mitigation. There is nobody willing to stand up to these communists? Go to court when they suspend you without pay or try to void your contract. All of this stuff is unlawful. Let the courts sort it out. At least if you lose, you expose howid deep the corruption goes. Trump judges probably rule for the league.

I can't believe these NBA mobiles are putting up with it. Demand owners be called governors then bend over and point the asshole for their daily covid shot.

VCU players locked down in a shit hotel until for the duration of the tournament. Textbook cruel and unusual.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
DD, avoid Idaho.

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The Idaho Legislature voted Friday to shut down for several weeks due to an outbreak of COVID-19.
Lawmakers in the House and Senate made the move to recess until April 6 with significant unfinished business, including setting budgets and pushing through a huge income tax cut.
At least six of the 70 House members tested positive for the illness in the last week, and there are fears a highly contagious variant of COVID-19 is in the Statehouse.
“The House has had several positive tests, so it is probably prudent that the House take a step back for a couple weeks until things calm down and it’s not hot around here for COVID,” House Majority Leader Mike Moyle said before the votes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I talk shit but if these fuckers leave me with a choice of take the vaccine or be kicked out of my shit apartment, I have no choice unless I have another option. It gets that bad, it's over anyway. I think it may get that bad.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The eye opening part is most Republican governors and mayors just as bad as Democrat. Tasty Noem and Suave DeSantis the exceptions.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Royal Caribbean International is taking a page from the airlines and implementing a COVID passport for all passengers and crew on their next sailing in the Caribbean in June. But here's the kicker: all passengers and staff must be vaccinated before entering the vessel.