Carry on, Dell Dude

Dell Dude

EOG Master
7 wins won Survivor. All you had to do is go 8-0 for $1250. I survived a disaster. Good chance I will hold the other 4 thanks to Syracuse and Oral sex Roberts.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Billy and I have a fragile cease fire but I would like to point out I paid in fool my $250 contest. We are still waiting for Billy. I'm sure he will do the right thing eventually. He's a fine Liberal lad.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I love it! USC to close the door on 4 contests and win me a $1300 suicide pawlay. This howid do it! And keep me alive brackets. Lfa.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If fucking compaqdork would have just shuffled my survivor cards like I told him, wouldn't have to pay anything. Chi barely beat me because of the Ohio State.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This shit sound important

To at least two posters

Dave Scandaliato and OP.

posthumous importance better than fukk all right Dilldooood?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Speaking of the Meatman. I will have a Meatman Yes Masters memorial contest at Peeps. I plan on not paying anyone again.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Dell Dude's Monday morning Joe. The final comment is good advice, tho.

Once you realize and accept they (all of you know who they are) don't give a shit about you and only care about Samantha Power, it will be an epiphany. Whatever they say, do the opposite. If they try to enforce what they say, do the opposite violently.

Same Sherlock Homeboy deduction with Spybama. The FBI gave the emails to Julian. I came up with this conclusion because they have been shown to be lying about everything else. Elementary my dear Birdie.

Same deduction methology with the vaccines. They have all lied about everything since this disturbing farce began. Elementary again my dear Birdie. CNN can't even get it right on this.

Thus will escalate to the point white people will be murdered and no David Justice. Planet of the Apes predicted this. My tip is to stay away from the cities. That shoukd buy you some time. Eventually, no safe place.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm no fan but from what I have seen, no murder. Abuse of Samantha Power only. At be best or worse and worse, involuntarily mobile slaughter.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I need a she's perfect finish to win my brackets.

Gonzaga vs Michigan
Baylor vs Beavers

Gonzaga over Beavers

PIcking Illinois over Baylor probably my undoing.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
You had to know this one would be copied and pasted here:

Let me set the table for this case so everyone except Big Dummy understands. George Floyd died because he was a fucking drug addict who made himself so vulnerable, any excessive stress would have killed him. On top of that he put himself in position where that stress would occur by committing a crime and resisting arrest. Had he gotten clean of drugs and crime, he would be alive today. To say Chavin killed him is to say basketball killed Hank Gathers. You have to be precise when charging somebody with felony murder. The facts do not support any murder charge.

That being posted. What Chauvin did was wrong and unless he can show he was following police procedure, he should have been fired and open to a wrongful death lawsuit where the requirements are lower but the stupid city of Minneapolis already settled for millions without a fight.

My tip is he walks and Minny burns again.

There is a decent chance George would have died even without a foot on the neck. He started in bad shape. Birdie would have taken that foot like a pro.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oregon loss just about knocks out all my brackets. Syracuse loss and not picking Baylor to make it to the final my undoing. Can win single bracket for $800 which pays halfsies of my UCLA fuck you future.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's possible they make a March madness backdoor surge but clearly outclassed. Only beat Loyola because Loyola couldn't put that shit in the basket.