Carry on, Dell Dude

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know what's going on, Woody. Israel supposedly has ended the plandemic with Grouchie immunity. France is spiking. United States could go either way but should be going only one way - down. April will tell us everything.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will wait until I punish YouWager for playing games but eventually will have to ask them why their payout link will not load. Everything else fine. This is howid I am in a bad mood even after sweeping the board last night. I should have gotten 2 payouts today.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The eye opening part is most Republican governors and mayors just as bad as Democrat. Tasty Noem and Suave DeSantis the exceptions.

Yes, Nazi's love those 2. Nazi faggots like yourself would love a roll in the hay with either or.

Today the CEO's of Delta and Coke both released similar statements. They said it's crystal clear the voter suppression laws passed in Georgia is unacceptable. This is gonna get interesting.

Dumb Dude a known Nazi proudly brags that he loves the new voter suppression laws.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gentlemen, please. The password is uncouth.

Very strange that someone who takes dick in the ass like you would be scared of a miracle Covid vaccine, naming it the "Ouchie".

I'll never forget the day Dumb Dude admitted he'd let Railturd fuck him.

Can't wait for Chauvin to be found guilty.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I nearly went she's perfect in a tennis/NBA rooster yesterday. 4-2 and had multiple breaking good looks at the winning set both losses. Did win 4 teamer but only $25. Will come down to the fuck you Final Four. Loaded with tickets.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Matty brought the receipts yesterday. It is an extortion investigation. Tweets and prayers, Dummy.

Dumb Dude, looking forward to more right wing lies from you today. Benedict Donald now getting sued by 2 Capitol police cops who were injured by Trump insurgents. Yes the same Trump insurgents that killed a cop that you claim didn't happen. More lawsuits against Traitor Trump to follow and definitely more lies from Dumb Dude to fit his right wing lying narrative. Bring it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
EOG's very own, Far right winger Dumb Alfie, the forums top Benedict Donald defender, tells the Capitol police to leave Trump alone, he is no longer president. Dumb Alfie also says it's time to move on. Lol. Ironically another top Benedict Donald defender, far right winger "My Pillow Guy", claims Trump will be president again come this August. My Pillow Guy and Dumb Dude traffic the same right wing lies.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Once again Big Runner is
The EOG village idiot
and a piece of shit
and an asshole
who hijacks and ruins threads
Who consistently spews hate speech slander poison and stupidity
To make himself feel important
BIG RUNNER
Yes You truly
Are piece of garbage /shit with no integrity
Who almost never contributes anything positive to
E0G

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He's picking on poor Wishy now - a poster who never causes trouble.

Doesn't dick in the ass hurt? Plus it's dangerous as fuck. Why are you scared of the Ouchie vaccine? You can't even feel it? Such a contradiction for someone that likes dick in his ass to be afraid of the Grouchy Ouchie as you call it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You knew there was a good chance it would happen, Woody. Big Dummy has hijacked the thread. At least Billy is thread potty trained.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You knew there was a good chance it would happen, Woody. Big Dummy has hijacked the thread. At least Billy is thread potty trained.

Dumb Dude complaining again like the bitch he is. If he's not telling us how he would let Railturd fuck him, or how Bill Barr has the goods to keep Trump in power, he's creating threads to bitch about Bigrunner, Billy or Guesser, etc. You can't even make up this hypocritical behavior displayed by Dumb Dude!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Doesn't dick in the ass hurt? Plus it's dangerous as fuck. Why are you scared of the Ouchie vaccine? You can't even feel it? Such a contradiction for someone that likes dick in his ass to be afraid of the Grouchy Ouchie as you call it.

Do Yourself a Favor.

Get a Crowbar, and Pull Out The One That Has Been Stuck Up Your Ass.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Do Yourself a Favor.

Get a Crowbar, and Pull Out The One That Has Been Stuck Up Your Ass.

Weren't you a cancerous Trump Humper? Please keep your lies, opinions and conspiracies to yourself. Unless it's comedy hour.

"Fight for Trump. Kill the cop with his own gun. Stop the steal. Hunter Biden's laptop. Bill Barr has the goods. It was Antifa".

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Big Dummy Final Four special needs:

$477 Baylor -5
$400 Baylor/Houston o134
$477 Baylor/Houston o135

$116
Baylor -5
Baylor/Houston o135

$210 UCLA +13.5
$410 UCLA +14
$210 UCLA/Gonzaga u146

$920
UCLA +14
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

$1246
Houston +5.5
Baylor/Houston u134
Gonzaga -14
UCLA/Gonzaga o145.5

$732 Baylor -5

$974
Baylor -5
Baylor/Houston o135

PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 10.00 603.87
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (4P-3T) 40.00 993.07
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (6P-2T) 60.00 553.39

Baylor-5
Baylor/Houston o134
UCLA +778
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 25.00 319.49
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (4P-3T) 100.00 615.29
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (6P-2T) 150.00 406.91

Baylor-5
Baylor/Houston o134
UCLA +14
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

$1470 UCLA champions

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Big Dummy Final Four special needs:

$477 Baylor -5
$400 Baylor/Houston o134
$477 Baylor/Houston o135

$116
Baylor -5
Baylor/Houston o135

$210 UCLA +13.5
$410 UCLA +14
$210 UCLA/Gonzaga u146

$920
UCLA +14
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

$1246
Houston +5.5
Baylor/Houston u134
Gonzaga -14
UCLA/Gonzaga o145.5

$732 Baylor -5

$974
Baylor -5
Baylor/Houston o135

PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 10.00 603.87
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (4P-3T) 40.00 993.07
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (6P-2T) 60.00 553.39

Baylor-5
Baylor/Houston o134
UCLA +778
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 25.00 319.49
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (4P-3T) 100.00 615.29
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (6P-2T) 150.00 406.91

Baylor-5
Baylor/Houston o134
UCLA +14
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

$1470 UCLA champions

Your Nazi support of the racist voter suppression is expected. Another loser for Dumb Dude. Don't lose hope thou. You've got Putin and Trump on your side. What a trifecta of deplorables.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Matty brought the receipts yesterday. It is an extortion investigation. Tweets and prayers, Dummy.

Dumb Dude, give us an update on your guy Matty. I'm sure your sourcing is correct as usual. Isn't Matt Gaetz a huge Trump lover like yourself?

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Almost always
I can find something
I like or respect about another
Person
Not so with our resident incessant hate speech leader
And liar and slanderer
BigRunner

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Dumb Dude is your sourcing still telling you Matty has nothing to worry about?

Do you suck dick for that information?

That was for my late friend the Guesser.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Almost always
I can find something
I like or respect about another
Person
Not so with our resident incessant hate speech leader
And liar and slanderer
BigRunner

Too bad Dumb Dude doesn't possess any of those characteristics. He attacked my friend, Guesser, before and after his death.

You were so wrong, so ignorant and so blind when it mattered most. I like nothing about you. I have zero respect for you. Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop?

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Too bad Dumb Dude doesn't possess any of those characteristics. He attacked my friend, Guesser, before and after his death.

You were so wrong, so ignorant and so blind when it mattered most. I like nothing about you. I have zero respect for you. Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop?
Sometimes some of us including me act like jerks or assholes
For whatever the reason and nobody really cares
You always do

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
The one funny thing BigRunner is sometimes you try to play dumb
But you really are dumb
You don’t need to play/act

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The one funny thing BigRunner is sometimes you try to play dumb
But you really are dumb
You don’t need to play/act

2 impeachments, 1 deadly insurrection, a big lie, and 0-60 in the courts. And you can never admit how wrong you were. You truly are an blind, ignorant fool. Calling me dumb is total projection. Obviously a defense mechanism.

I love the underdog roll. Send the money Dumb Dude.