Carry on, Dell Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Matty brought the receipts yesterday. It is an extortion investigation. Tweets and prayers, Dummy.

Dumb Dude, I believe your source is wrong as usual. Matty is going down. The underdog Bigrunner is about to win your contest. Will you ship the money. I'm betting you stiff, just like you do on your taxes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
In all due Big Dummy respect, WTF are you babbling about winning my contest? Big Dance contests already concluded. Only Chi Chi broke through the collusion firewall. Yes Masters contest is at Peeps and you aren't invited.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Weren't you a cancerous Trump Humper? Please keep your lies, opinions and conspiracies to yourself. Unless it's comedy hour.

"Fight for Trump. Kill the cop with his own gun. Stop the steal. Hunter Biden's laptop. Bill Barr has the goods. It was Antifa".

Get a Crowbar, and Pull Out The One That Has Been Stuck Up Your Ass.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Gaetz is a classic fake news media move. Get a friendly leak about some BS sex investigation then go to town on the target's sex life. The original story about the cutie goes away after accomplishing the goal. Now it's about mauling Matty over his sex life. This is what Jake Tapper babbled about with Hunter, declaring we would never cee that filth on CNN. Now he's going all balls deep on Matty. He knows howid to handle himself, though. He'll be fine. Roy Moore didn't stand a chance. In that case, the carrot was the 1 fake rape accusation. That opened up the incel material.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gaetz is a classic fake news media move. Get a friendly leak about some BS sex investigation then go to town on the target's sex life. The original story about he cutie goes away after accomplishing the goal. Now it's about mauling Matty over his sex life. This is what Jake Tapper babbled about with Hunter, declaring we would never cee that filth on CNN. Now he's going all balls deep on Matty. He knows howid to handle himself, though. He'll be fine. Roy Moore didn't stand a chance. In that case, the carrot was the 1 fake rape accusation. That opened up the incel material.

You got an update for us. I have one.

Matty's father is filthy rich. Probably doesn't pay taxes like you. Matty wasn't interested in governing but he loved the power, the blow and the underage women. Bill Barr began the investigation. Trump's priority at that time was to moneterize his pardon party. Matty's only hope was a pardon. 25 million from daddy to Trump was the price for that pardon. You lose Dumb Dude. Matty's guilty as charged. This contest is winding down Ship the funds.

This win is special since it's dedicated to the late Guesser.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And WTF contest do you keep posting about? We have no contest and I'm not sending you shit.

You're going to be wrong about Chauvin also. Ship x2 you Dumb Dude

You were also wrong about the Trump insurgents killing a cop.

These small victories are for you Guesser. RIP

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck Guesser and fuck you. I am going to be right about Showvin, I am right about Matty and most importantly, I am going to be right about UCLA!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
A confession. I sort of like Loony Louie. We share some of the same ideology. We both want to fuck the Man!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It looks like the White Supremacist and Neo Nazi's what the same rules to apply to everyone? How large is that hypocrisy. And Dumb Dude uses this idiocy as spin for his win. You can't make this shit up. First he claimed victory because his sourcing said it was a Muslim. Now he claims victory because he believes this incident exposes how unfair American is to White Supremacist and Neo Nazis like himself. Simply amazing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Fuck Guesser and fuck you. I am going to be right about Showvin, I am right about Matty and most importantly, I am going to be right about UCLA!

Are you getting ready for your multiple beatings. At least 3 of your role models are going down in a big way.

1. Matty
2. Chauvin
3. Adolf Trump

Stay tuned Dumb Nazi.

The redundancy, I gotta stop doing that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Your role models. You are right about Matty? Lol

Another opportunity. Is Matty a politician or a sexual predator?

"Good for him for getting some".
- Dumb Dude on his role model Matty Gaetz

This beatdown, in honor of the Guesser!!!

howid

EOG Dedicated
getting back to the important items in this thread...

In all due Big Dummy respect, WTF are you babbling about winning my contest? Big Dance contests already concluded. Only Chi Chi broke through the collusion firewall. Yes Masters contest is at Peeps and you aren't invited.
Get a Crowbar, and Pull Out The One That Has Been Stuck Up Your Ass.
Gaetz is a classic fake news media move. Get a friendly leak about some BS sex investigation then go to town on the target's sex life. The original story about the cutie goes away after accomplishing the goal. Now it's about mauling Matty over his sex life. This is what Jake Tapper babbled about with Hunter, declaring we would never cee that filth on CNN. Now he's going all balls deep on Matty. He knows howid to handle himself, though. He'll be fine. Roy Moore didn't stand a chance. In that case, the carrot was the 1 fake rape accusation. That opened up the incel material.
Good for him. Nothing wrong with getting some.
And WTF contest do you keep posting about? We have no contest and I'm not sending you shit.
Big Dummy is biting his David Hogg Good Pillow praying the new Capitol attacker was MAGA.
Too early to call.
Knife favours Muslim. MAGA prefer a gun.
I bet Muslim. When the media is not reporting suspect context, that is a tell it is a brownie.

A confession. I sort of like Loony Louie. We share some of the same ideology. We both want to fuck the Man!

alfie

EOG Dedicated
MSNBC erroneously reported that Capitol attack suspect was a 'White male'
Sources identified the suspect as Noah Green, a 25-year-old Black male and supporter of Louis Farrakhan

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will bring over this post from Peeps. Another 300 yard center cut tee shot.

Cwissy said:
These sports leagues and organizations will get what they deserve when their existential model is compound fractured. They are willingly being used by Left (domestic and foreign) forces to to show and tell propaganda. No Bobby Knight. No Mike Ditka. No Al Davis. No Brent Musburger. No fucking Bill Laimbeer. Not a single player, coach or media person to say no. They all laid down. Every single one and by simple statistics, we know there are plenty who feel the same way we do. Too scared to speak out or act out. Jerry Jones teased us but he eventually pointed the asshole. Same with Coach Gundy. Same with Drew Brees. Tiger is too fucked up on whatever he's taking to do anything.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Of course not. The point is the fake news hypocrisy. With Trump, the CNN personalities fantasize about Trump getting prosecuted. No basis in fact or reality. Catnip for their Big Dummy viewers

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If this is the standard, Chucky gets charged with conspiracy to murder if anything ever happens to Gorsuch or Kavenaughty. Only one with a direct threat.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If this is the standard, Chucky gets charged with conspiracy to murder if anything ever happens to Gorsuch or Kavenaughty. Only one with a direct threat.

You got any updates on our contest. How are your 3 role models Fair Warning.

1. Matty G.
2. Donnieboy
3. Chauvin

I add other role models of your if you want? Maybe Roger Stone and Rudy G could be 1st and 2nd additions.

This beatdown is in honor of the late, great Guesser. My friend may you rest in peace.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Good morning, Dummy.

Can we take a closer look at some of your role models?

Is Matty G, a politician or a sexual predator?

Is Donnyboy a politician or a Grifter?

Is Chauvin a cop or a murderer?

Interesting choices you have as role models.

Is Roger Stone also a role model of yours? He goes back a long way.