Carry on, Dell Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
At E0G sports forum
Big Runner is always the village idiot

Help me with Dumb Dude. His role model Matty G, a politician or a sexual predator?

"Good for Matty Gaetz for getting some".
- Dumb Dude complimenting one of his role models

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why the fuck he has to piss in this thread or all the other non political threads? That's why I call him a mentally ill monster. Billy for the most part stays in his lane. There is no line Dummy won't gallup past.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
#44, Dummy. That's me!

$477 Baylor -5
$400 Baylor/Houston o134
$477 Baylor/Houston o135

$116
Baylor -5
Baylor/Houston o135

$210 UCLA +13.5
$410 UCLA +14
$210 UCLA/Gonzaga u146

$920
UCLA +14
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

$1246
Houston +5.5
Baylor/Houston u134

Gonzaga -14
UCLA/Gonzaga o145.5

$732 Baylor -5

$974
Baylor -5
Baylor/Houston o135

PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 10.00 603.87
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (4P-3T) 40.00 993.07
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (6P-2T) 60.00 553.39

Baylor-5
Baylor/Houston o134

UCLA +778
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 25.00 319.49
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (4P-3T) 100.00 615.29
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (6P-2T) 150.00 406.91

Baylor-5
Baylor/Houston o134

UCLA +14
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

$1470 UCLA champions

]

Bigrunner

EOG Master
#44, Dummy. That's me!

$477 Baylor -5
$400 Baylor/Houston o134
$477 Baylor/Houston o135

$116
Baylor -5
Baylor/Houston o135

$210 UCLA +13.5
$410 UCLA +14
$210 UCLA/Gonzaga u146

$920
UCLA +14
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

$1246
Houston +5.5
Baylor/Houston u134

Gonzaga -14
UCLA/Gonzaga o145.5

$732 Baylor -5

$974
Baylor -5
Baylor/Houston o135

PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 10.00 603.87
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (4P-3T) 40.00 993.07
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (6P-2T) 60.00 553.39

Baylor-5
Baylor/Houston o134

UCLA +778
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

PARLAY (4 TEAMS) 25.00 319.49
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (4P-3T) 100.00 615.29
COMPACT ROUND ROBIN (6P-2T) 150.00 406.91

Baylor-5
Baylor/Houston o134

UCLA +14
UCLA/Gonzaga u145.5

$1470 UCLA champions

]

That's a very nice day at the office. When you gamble like that and one of your role models is a Grifter and another is a statutory rapist, and a third is a murderer, one knows you don't pay your taxes.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You're going to be wrong about Chauvin also. Ship x2 you Dumb Dude

You were also wrong about the Trump insurgents killing a cop.

These small victories are for you Guesser. RIP

If you gettin paid every time Dildooooood wrong you gonna need a personal banker

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Exactly, Billy. That's why I'm hosting another $1250 forum contest and you are still working out the details of your $250 contest.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Good for him. Nothing wrong with getting some.

Dumb Dude congratulating his role model, statutory rapist Matty.

Dumb Dude is your Matty a politician or a sexual predator? You seem to be having trouble answering this simple question.

This beatdown is for Guesser. Rip

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Fuck Guesser and fuck you. I am going to be right about Showvin, I am right about Matty and most importantly, I am going to be right about UCLA!

Braves 0-2. Georgia one of the most Nazi states in the country. They fly the Confederate flag. Great angle.

Tomorrow we bet against Texas in their home opener. No crowd limit. They're going to have a pack stadium of screaming idiotic fans. Also one of the most oppressive states in the nation. I wish they would leave. Put a fence around their borders and flag the Confederate flag. Dumb Dude has said in has many political role models from this state. The problem is they're far from politicians and more likely criminal.Tax Dodgers, sexual predators, killers, and conspirators.

This for the Guesser! Rip

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Exactly, Billy. That's why I'm hosting another $1250 forum contest and you are still working out the details of your $250 contest.

I'll give you the usual beatdown in the new contest. I'm all over the Zags. There's a great angle. I'm sure you're on Crazy, lying Louies team.

Each and every beatdown I give you is in memory of Guesser. RIP

And too think your top role models are still fighting for their lives. The Traitor, Grifter, Sexual predator, and murderer.

For the Guesser. RIP

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So Tony Homo. UCLA could have won in 2OT and I could have won that $500 hand when I had 20 vs 14. Those 2 things, probably 10 dimes. Still not to Billy Stink bad.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
When I can choke away $700 BAS and $2300 BM and still win big, you know I'm in top form.

Make an estimated tax payment. You don't want to get penalized for underpayment of estimated tax.

Btw, UCLA ML was a very tough loss. I also had them +880. They should have taken a timeout to draw up a better play to win the game. They had been lights out coming out of timeouts. That was a flop by Timme at the end of regulation. Should have been a no call.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Make an estimated tax payment. You don't want to get penalized for underpayment of estimated tax.

Btw, UCLA ML was a very tough loss. I also had them +880. They should have taken a timeout to draw up a better play to win the game. They had been lights out coming out of timeouts. That was a flop by Timme at the end of regulation. Should have been a no call.

alright who stole the login info, would be the first coherent post by the member.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Baylor every Big Dummy hole.

points, ml, over HT. points, ml, over FT.

All balls out or nothing which is usually corelated.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
$7421 or nada YouWager
$1296 or nada Bookmaker

Seriously, Good Luck. Why would you fire that much on one game? Are you wealthy or very sick.

These bets are not that far removed from when you lost $3,000 to $4,000 playing online blackjack. Are you tilting or deep pockets?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Payout amounts, Dummy. Not bet amounts. I would fire that much because I'm playing with the Nancy house's money. Small deposit, big payout. Garbage time. That's howid do it!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If a chalk besides Special doesn't put on the green jacket, I have multiple bum looks. Douchebag or DJ probably fucks me.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Weather it Was a Flop By Timme at The End of Regulation, Didn't Matter.

The UCLA Kid Missed The Shot Anyway.

Flop With Made Shot Taken Away/ Big Difference.

They Showed Fans in The Stands, That Couldn't Believe The Offensive Foul Call.

Made No Difference.

UCLA Kid Missed The Shot.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Braves 0-2. Georgia one of the most Nazi states in the country. They fly the Confederate flag. Great angle.

Tomorrow we bet against Texas in their home opener. No crowd limit. They're going to have a pack stadium of screaming idiotic fans. Also one of the most oppressive states in the nation. I wish they would leave. Put a fence around their borders and flag the Confederate flag. Dumb Dude has said in has many political role models from this state.

This for the Guesser! Rip

Tomorrow we bet against the Texas Rangers. This one stuck out like a sore thumb.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm going to assume Mr. Barnes took liberty with the quote. My post based on article headline not his fake quote. If it's fake?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
  • CBB - [811] Baylor +173
    Game start 04/05/2021 09:30 PM
    [*]CBB - [811] TOTAL o159.5 -108
    (Baylor vrs Gonzaga)
    Game start 04/05/2021 09:30 PM