Carry on, Dell Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Baylor HT everything and Baylor FT side good enough, Dummy.

Good job. I had $300 on Baylor +700 to win it all. Plus another $250 on Baylor from anywhere between +375 & +600. I loved Baylor early in the season when they looked like men against boys in beating Illinois by double digits. I pounded +3 or 4 in their next game against Gonzaga, but money was refunded when game got canceled. Is that good enough for you Dumb Dude. My biggest win ever on a championship game in any sport.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have become a winning punter, Dummy. Only thing in my fucking life I've Yes mastered. I found the winning form. Only thing left is the historic walkoff. And while I don't handicap, I am good at gut instinct and observing tells. Baylor was the latter. They were always the bettor team and they proved it. Gonzaga the 2nd be best team but also frauds.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I have become a winning punter, Dummy. Only thing in my fucking life I've Yes mastered. I found the winning form. Only thing left is the historic walkoff. And while I don't handicap, I am good at gut instinct and observing tells. Baylor was the latter. They were always the bettor team and they proved it. Gonzaga the 2nd be best team but also frauds.

"Observing tells" in sports betting.

I like it, Dude.

Do tell.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I am going to be have to get Big Dummy back off topic. This is not normal.

Billboard pops up in the Florida panhandle. "Matty wants to date your child".

Didn't you compliment Matty your role model for committing statutory rape? Didn't you say Matty is innocent? Didn't you say Derek Chauvin is innocent? Didn't you say Bill Barr has the goods to keep Benedict Donald in power? Didn't I say you sourcing and role models are horrible?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"What about Cuomo?
- Fair Warning

"What about Joe Biden? Shouldn't you believe the woman?
- Fair Warning

Lol, Lol, Lol

But when the allegations are over 10 times more than the 2 above examples, the Republicon parrot says, get this "yawn".

The hypocrisy is massive and the ignorance is very large. That's my point. And it's a passion

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Should have won over.

Would of, could of, should of.

Matty is now blaming the Deep State. Saying "the Deep State is trying to take me down". I might owe Dumb Dude an apology. Lol

The Deep State. Wasn't Trump supposed to flush the Deep State? Lol

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Matty can wait until Monday. Special for 5k, Chocolate for 10k. Plus a bunch of other bums with a chance. Do you know who Chocolate is, Dummy?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Matty can wait until Monday. Special for 5k, Chocolate for 10k. Plus a bunch of other bums with a chance. Do you know who Chocolate is, Dummy?

I think you told us he has the goods too keep Trump in power? Or was he the guy that was leading the massive extortion plot against your role model Matty. Lol

You should of, couldof been right but Dumb Dude is always wrong.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is your fucking show and tell, JK. I think Justin Thomas may go off today. He may also wet his pants like Billy Horschel. Worth the Risky Business. To put on the green jacket and to be best 4th round.

Risk $75.00 Win $16,912.50
Risk: 87.95 - Win: 1144.23

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Right now, only coordinated media attacks. Give me a breaking bad about the Venmo story. Paying for sex is not international sex trafficking. Kind of like calling tresspissing and vandalism insurrection.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Right now, only coordinated media attacks. Give me a breaking bad about the Venmo story. Paying for sex is not international sex trafficking. Kind of like calling tresspissing and vandalism insurrection.

Calls are being made to prosecute white supremacist Stephen Miller for separating kids from their parents. Is Stephen Miller another one of you role models?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Another successful contest that won't cost me anything. The Meatman Yes Masters Memorial was executed flawlessly. That's eight(8) contests and only one(1) winner for $250.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Dell Dude drifted into today's best bet thread for his dose of controversial posts.

John Ziegler proudly posted his vaccine card last week. My be best bet in the EOG be best thread is that he will die in 2021. No context because unlikely will be able to prove it was the vaccine. Any kind of death will do. Even monies as usual at Kinkybook.

I can tolerate Big Dummy more than this goofy asshole. Cries like a bitch for over a year about Covid restrictions then takes the ouchie like an obedient sheep. He will not only deserve death therapy. It will be HIllaryous and she's perfect way to end his pitiful life.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't get me started on this fool. He is Andrew Lucky I am banned from social media. He has been near the top of covid resisters and he has been very good. He is so obsessed with covid it has bumped his Jerry Sandusky was framed by 12 boys jihad. Speaking of which.

There is no scenario he should ever let that needle touch his arm or his ass. Everything he has said or tweeted about covid is wiped out. He submitted completely to Grouchie. If you take the vaccine, that is an admission the plandemic is real. Then it's just a matter of arguing about style and execution of the mitigation. And you can't criticize him or he will call you a moran and tweet his go to "Sure Jan" meme.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am for real. I am not taking the Grouchie ouchie here or there or underwear. Unless I am absolutely forced in order to live. Then I'll have to make a decision. Anything under that, no way.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I am for real. I am not taking the Grouchie ouchie here or there or underwear. Unless I am absolutely forced in order to live. Then I'll have to make a decision. Anything under that, no way.

You're decisions are almost always wrong.

Dumb Dude 61-680. This loser is a cancer and very dangerous.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I needed 1-3-2 sports and 2-0 BJ to get this ticket.

Brandt Snedeker +15000
RBC Heritage 2021 - Winner
Risk $42.00 Win $6,300.00

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This could be a conspiracy but it needn't be. Could be just because we are in the midst of a clinical trial and these things happen. The difference is instead of a small controlled test group, it is 300,000,000 Americans including children who have no business taking a vaccine for a virus that is not a threat to them and may burn out on its own.

I don't blame Trump if the vaccines turn out to be non effective and deadly. That's big dummy Pharma. But once again he got rolled into making the wrong decision to go for the quick vaccine to end the Plandemic. The correct play was to go with cheap and effective treatment but no money in that so they pushed him into vaccines.

Impossible no win situation. He would have been accused of mass murder had he said no to the vaccines. Bottom line is we are fucked with President Joe Biden making the decisions during a fuck you Grouchie ouchie surge.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Protect the vulnerable and everybody else as you were to achieve monkey immunity was the correct play. No masks and no lockdowns. You are not going to stop a virus from being a virus. So disappointing and sad that we have leaders that are fucking idiots and fucking crooks. Wouldn't it be nice if they were competent and ethical? There are no Ward Cleavers and Mr. Kotters.