cassiusclay's 2011-2012 NCAA football thread

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: cassiusclay's 2011-2012 NCAA football thread

Dah. That's what I get for doing groceries, watching lines, and deciphering info on my iPad.

At least I didn't collide with any other shoppers while getting my bets in.

those plays were my leroy's contest plays, i hate posting the lines because they are usually a little stale, for grading purposes i use what the line is on game day.

sorry i have not paid more attention to this thread, i'll make a better effort to post what i play.

btw, i know what it feels like to be distracted, doing that radio show was a major/fun distraction, def. messes with your head.

let's have a good week this week, plenty of games, should be a great week

:cheers

Huckleberry

EOG Member

popped your cherry with post #1

Yeah, I found the site about a month ago. I have been lurking, reading different forums and
listening to the radio show. I've been soaking up as much as I can. Just trying to make this
little hobby a bit more profitable. I appreciate all of the information that is shared in these forums. Hopefully someday I will be able to add to the collective wisdom.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Yeah, I found the site about a month ago. I have been lurking, reading different forums and
listening to the radio show. I've been soaking up as much as I can. Just trying to make this
little hobby a bit more profitable. I appreciate all of the information that is shared in these forums. Hopefully someday I will be able to add to the collective wisdom.

i've said it before, if you are serious about making some coin these forums can only help. good to have you here and thanks for posting.

91023i2ndw;l

Joseph875

EOG Member

Every year I buy into Tex A&M as a team that could steal the Big12, and every year they fuck me in the ass without even buying me a value meal.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Good luck this weekend, cc.

I'll be pulling for you.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

i know it's the same every year, but, why doesn't Leroys include fridays games in their contest being that there are so many games???? just this one week....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Those are some of his leroys plays, but not completely right

munson15

I want winners...

Ok guys, I did not play them because I did not see CC post anything yet. Bernie, we must be diligent and patient:) Thanks for the update and GL Prof.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

im sure CC will release them after the deadline, no reason to yet as it can only hurt him if anyone knows hes posts here

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

munson---agree. this evening we'll see cc and the contest. obviously cc didn't or couldn't play tulsa at leroy's ( unfortunately i took +3 small)

cassiusclay

EOG Master

8: Syracuse
10: northwestern
19: Clemson
21: Maryland
26: Kentucky
38: Virginia
69: Troy

cassiusclay

EOG Master

There it is boys, best I can finish with

Professor, holy shit, when I saw you post those plays I was happy to see somebody else on them!

Wish me luck, thx for all the support and kind words!

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

nice looking card cassius lol. im usually on a lot of the those same ugly dogs you are.
i was considering maryland too, definitely going to play them now.
goodluck tomorrow, would love to see you win this thing!

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

thanks for posting , cc. i couldn't find the leroy's selections this week --week 12. i was
in panic mode. ready to call you at midnight..:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

cassiusclay

EOG Master

over mich state 53 1/2 (stuck with a bad #)
syracuse +2
wyoming +33 1/2
ky +6 1/2
md +12

plus my contest plays, will check back in later

let's have a great saturday fellas

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

cc- didn't want to live up to my moniker and beg, so i kept away from this thread. tell me now so i can cry- who did you invest in yesterday???

cassiusclay

EOG Master

:sad have you forsaken me....

sorry bernie....

you know how to get in touch with me!

i gotta say the radio show and leroy's fucked with my head a little. the pressure to do well in both got me a little sideways and i needed some time to clear my head. losing 5-2 to osu's 6-1 messed with my head a little (why would i ever make my best bet over in a college total?) then leroys 1-6 performance was the icing on the cake.

figured i would take a little time off from posting plays because i felt a little off my game. glad i did because the last ten days have not been pretty. starting to feel "normal" again, i'll post what i play the rest of the way.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i notice you did not mention that I softened you up a bit in round 1 !

get your air and get back in the ring Clay!

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

not certain of your strategy to vary leroys and the eog contest. also, like you, i was surprised to see a total as a selection. however, 5-2 at eog is nothing to feel "off" about. too bad they didn't think of a double elimination-- a losers bracket where they play off and at the end meet the winner of the winner's bracket. getting eliminate with a 5-2 when others win with that record or worse doesn't ring true to me. first year, though, and eog maybe needs to "learn" from the experience and alter a little next year. i figured you were "away" and didn't want to take advantage and reach out--thought you might be considering some down time.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

not certain of your strategy to vary leroys and the eog contest. also, like you, i was surprised to see a total as a selection. however, 5-2 at eog is nothing to feel "off" about. too bad they didn't think of a double elimination-- a losers bracket where they play off and at the end meet the winner of the winner's bracket. getting eliminate with a 5-2 when others win with that record or worse doesn't ring true to me. first year, though, and eog maybe needs to "learn" from the experience and alter a little next year. i figured you were "away" and didn't want to take advantage and reach out--thought you might be considering some down time.

maybe you need to let the Ncaa basketball tourney know they shouldnt go by who wins, but by total points scored in all games, the top 32 advance first round

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

tuck-- apparently you don't see any benefit to alter format next time around. no problem. i have no say, just remembered some tournaments where such a system came into play. excuse me for offering a suggestion.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

bernie
the format they picked was good and great for the radio show and eog.

i'm back to normal now but glad i didn't post my last 10 days of plays, i lost the equivalant of a new honda civic, not a good ten days

2348ji23e