CFL 2022

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
No sense starting another thread, will post some College and NFL stuff along the way, hope everyone enjoys the fall season!

Not sure how the Cowboys get to 11 wins, maybe they are able to correct their Oline concerns but I don't see it.

Best I could find now is Under 10.5 -140 bet365 for 3 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Thanks, trying to see if there's something in the other 3 games left this weekend. Enjoy the College Games this weekend.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Tor-Ham Under 1st Half 24.5 1 unit betregal

7 point teaser -120 pinny - 1 unit

Calgary -4.5 with Hamilton Under 56. 5

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
If they are going to hang 24,5 2nd half I will bite

Toronto-Hamilton 2nd half Under 24.5 -125 bet365 1 unit

choslamshe

EOG Master
Dangerous play Sharky. Both of these quarterbacks are likely going to give 7-10 points to their opponents again this next half. Just brutal QB play.

I get giving the new guy in Hamilton a shot, but one throw over 20 yards in the half? I don't understand game plan logic from so many of these coaches.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
weather is iffy and Hamilton has 1 point on their own with the pic 6, chippy game and your right feels like turnovers type game, hopefully Under 24.5 2nd half can hang

choslamshe

EOG Master
Why are we seeing the Bombers line drop Sharky? They were 3 point faves on the road in Sasky and now seeing line drop to 6.5 some places at home. They get Grant back today which should be a boost to their Special Teams. Their D at home has been so menacing and the Riders are the only team in the CFL who intentionally play for second and medium/long.

Any insight?

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Here's a few NFL today

TB-Dall 1st Half Under 26 -110 Fanduel 1unit
NYG-Tenn 1st Half Under 22.5 -110 Fanduel 1unit
SF-CHI 1st Half Under 20.5 -140 PointsBet 1unit
NE-Miami 1st Half Under 23.5 Even Fanduel 1unit
Balt-NYJ 1st Half Under 23 -120 Fanduel 1unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Fortunate for hitting several under plays 1st half and game in college and NFL this weekend

21-9= +19.05 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I'm late but taking it anyway, I don't think it bodes well for Cowboys

Sept. 18 Cincy +2.5 -160 Sportsinteraction 2 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Fortunate run with the Unders this past weekend. Surprised to see a small amount of books hang the Bengals +2.5 line heavily juiced last night even with Dak's information out. BOL to you also Choslamshe

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Nasty game with ejections, TBay-NO 1st Half Under 21.5 gets there

22-9= +20.05 units

Cincy early line pending with this 7point teaser I put in -125 for 1 unit

Cincy Pk with Green Bay -3

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Bengals spoiled the day and couldn't even get super duper early line of Cincy +2.5, enjoy the 2 Monday Night Games!

22-11= +15.60 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Thanks fellas, thankfully the Tigercats got there, Hope the weekend treats you well

23-11 = +16.60 units

Last edited:

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Taking these so far this weekend

Winnipeg Blue Bombers 1st Half Under 11.5 Team Total -124 1 unit pinny

Montreal Alouettes moneyline -167 1 unit pinny

choslamshe

EOG Master
GL Sharky. On paper, the Als line looks like a gift. Powell and Acklin leaves the Redblacks pretty thin at skill positions.

Was on the Als last week as well..I was getting frustrated with what clearly was an emphasis to gameplan to give Stanback some touches in his first game back. I thought they were okay to let drives stall early in the game as the compromise. Hopefully tonight they just open things up a bit more as this really shouldn't be close.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
If the Alouettes open it up should mean a win for Montreal. After the opening drive TD by Redblacks that just happened every place live had Montreal favored -1 to -2.5 ... pinny had Montreal +2.5 -130. Wont include in record but had to bite and take Montreal +2.5 live before their first drive,GL this weekend Choslamshe