CFL PLAY

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Well the CFL is here and during the slow days of summer this is a fun league to watch. I do like the rematch of the Grey Cup, there's lots of question marks on both sides but I'll take the revenge team in this situation. Units are 1-10.

Futures
SK Under 11.5 wins -145 1 unit
Hamilton Over 10 wins Even 5 units

Hamilton +3 1st half 3 units
Hamilton +6 3 units
SK-Hamilton 1st Half Under 27.5 7 units
SK-Hamilton Under 54.5 5 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Re: CFL PLAY

Appreciate it Jake, good start to the season tonight, hopefully continues through the weekend.

wheat king

EOG Member

It never ceases to amaze me how little attention the CFL gets. With the wind and rain in combination, the the pre game total should have been pounded much lower than 53.5 and the 2nd half should not have been as high as 26. It was as close to free money as you are going to get in sports betting. Good job spotting the opportunity.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Well I'm bias, it's my fav sport to follow and watch even more than hockey probably because some guys I played with growing up got full rides to US Colleges and played in the CFL. That being said, I've posted positive units several years but lost last year :(:(:(

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Bet a teaser to have some fun to start the week and see what Ottawa brings to the league.

4-2 = +9.4 units

2.7 units to win 2 units

7.5 point teaser
Winny +4
BC +5

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

BC 1st Half -1 2 units
BC 1st Half Under 25 4 units

Teaser 8pts 3 units to win 2 unit

Edmonton +3
BC-Montreal Under 57.5

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

So many changes on the Toronto side, wasnt sure what to do but will take a shot small

1st Quarter Tor +0.5 1 unit
SASK Team total Under 29 1 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Played it at 24.5 but I dont see that anymore so for numbers available play

Mont-Winny Under 24 2 unit 1st half

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Dont understand going for it at own 30 yard line when its a long 1+ yard and then dont get it .... went long stretch with no scoring and thought had a decent chance with around 4-5 mins to go but was fortunate to have a chance with all the early scoring.

Small 2nd half Under 25 Mtl-Winny 1 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

wow if you tailed the half, thats the worse beat Ive had in years in the CFL, sucked cause they scored 12 points 2nd half and game went way under

mighty maron

EOG Dedicated

Sharky can you give me a reason Calgary dropped like a stone on the spread...I have asked others elsewhere and get the trite response that they are the better team...

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

sorry wasnt around, line moved Calg way in my opinion because EDM had to do some major shuffling on Def with some key guys out and probably because Levi Mitchell hasnt lost a game as a starter yet.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

I feel I have better plays this weekend, but if you want action I'd take Winny +4 and/or Hamilton team total Under 14, not playing these just leans

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

7point teaser

Ham Under 60 + Sask Under 55.5 2 units

Ham Under 60 + BC +4 2 units

Sask Under 55.5 + BC +4 2 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Beaverball cost me my last teaser, in hindsight BC was the play especially 2nd half, BC finally made good decisions and Toronto seemed to run out of gas

19-12-2 +11.05 units