CFL PLAY

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Re: CFL PLAY

7 point teaser

SASK -0.5 + TENN +3 1 UNIT

Both Qbs in CFL were questionable with throwing hand injuries, going to watch 1st half and go from there

Bigbill365

Banned

dam shark this is like the hidden gold mine that no one has found..do you do this good in american football?as in nfl and college

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Long way to go this year, lesser sports are the way to go in my opinion, you can find edges here and there and they take a lots less money so some places don't move lines or are slow, CFL, NHL, WNBA are examples you can find some good values at times, gl this weekend Bigbill!! Hopefully your comment doesn't keep it rolling on the good side.

I can't remember the last time I laid more than a TD on the road, but Ottawa can't score and BC is coming off a long rest and Lulay looks ok so far after the long layoff at QB, they get their stud LB back. BC hasn't played to their full potential this year in a year they are hosting the Grey Cup. I feel they will play with a chip on thier shoulder since they are reminded every day at home they lost the guranteed win game last time out

BC -8 5 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Ment Hope your comment keeps it rolling, lol No cannot put up the same numbers in NFL and College like I have in the CFL or NHL the last 20 years

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

7 point teaser 1 unit

BC LIONS PK
A+M Under 77.5

7 point teaser 1 unit

BC LIONS PK
BC-USC Under 65

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Rushed I ll updated in the morning, have a great weekend!!

2 small plays tonight, have a profitable weekend

Under 23.5 1st half Ott-Montreal 1 unit

Under 24.5 1st half Sask-Edm 2 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Nice 3-0 weekend, winning all the smaller plays and losing bigger one which is frustrating but a good year nonetheless, have a great sunday!!

28-17-2 +8.65 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Big Play Bonus, Ill include it in Record ............... 2nd half Over 27 Chi-GB 10 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Not liking much lately, maybe 2nd halves today, GL, going with these to start

Edmonton -7 -125 1 unit

7.5 point teaser 5 dimes

Sask-Mont Under 53.5
Edmonton -1.5

1 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Toronto Mline 1st Half -160 2 units

Toronto -4.5 2 units

7 point teaser

Toronto +2.5
Miami-Ohio +20.5

1 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Ottawa +7 -140 1 unit

Sask-Calg Under 24 1st half 1 unit

Sask-Calg Under 48 2 units

Sask Under 19 team total 1 unit

10 point teaser fun

Ottawa +16.5
Calg -0.5
Sask-Calg Under 58

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

No football, I really like watching to cap and cant with life in the way, but really like NHL game tonight, got it early -155 and -1.5 +185 at 5dimes

if you can get regulation time -0.5 -110 60 mins line thats good also

Real strong game for me GL

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Nice puck winner yesterday to fill the void, back to the CFL GL, I ll post some pucks here later if anything comes up, like the Away Teams in the Salami to Start

Montreal-Hamilton Under 23 1st Half 7 Units

Hamilton Team Total Under 24.5 Points 5 Units

Montreal +4.5 Game -117 3 Units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Really didnt like anything down the stretch, put played small and bought points today Calg -6 -118 at 5dimes for 1 unit