CFL PLAY

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Re: CFL PLAY

live Ham +4.5 -120 2units 9mins left 2nd quarter ..significant wind and Ham hasnt played with it much yet

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

treading lightly till something pops up, taking another small play to start the week

teaser 7 points to win 2 units

BC +4
Ott Under 63

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

1st Half CFL Ottawa +2 Greek 2 units

Havent been able to post all plays with travelling and in game stuff, but been in a good zone with games last week and game yesterday, GL this weekend

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Unless something changes drastically or there's turnovers for Sask I don't see them scoring much the rest of the way

2nd Half Calg Mline Greek -160 1 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

On a good roll hopefully continues, 4-0 with a push in the thread for the weekend with other ingames bet not posted getting there, hopefully sweep for the week. Not liking it lots but have to play it as I liked it when the lines originally came out.

CFL Tor-Ott 1st Quarter Under 10.5 Even 1 unit Greek
Tor-Ott 1st Half Under 27 -110 1 unit Greek

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Friday CFL Ottawa Mline -133 pinny 8 units

Ottawa got a raw deal playing 4 games in 17 days, now off a 10 day layoff, I'll take that bet and take a shot on a rested hungry Ottawa coming off a loss against Winnipeg without their best WR Dressler and coming off an improbable last second win. Winnipeg has given up 85 points in the last 2 games.

Taking in consideration a weak Eastern Division, I'll take a shot Ottawa to be close at the end @ +1200 @B365 .... I think there's good value here to at least hedge at the end if needed, definitely worth a shot in my opinion.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

4 things had to go wrong and they did so you keep plugging away and hope the time you put in brings positive results, painful way to lose a game. Going back to the painful well again.

Ottawa +2.5 -110 4units CRIS

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

I was able to get better line a few days ago so this is what I see today so will post available lines now

CFL Edmonton Mline -160 Betonline 10 units

CFL Edmonton Team Total Over 30.5 10 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

CFL Ottawa-Sask Over 51.5 5units

7 point tease Ncaa Cal +24 with Sask Over 44.5 2 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Going to hope its a similar start like when they met in week 1, slow defensive type game that ended 17-16. Sask Def is definitely better but we will have to see what Montreal tries to do since its QB Durant's first time back in Sask since being traded and since Montreal has been out of it for weeks.

Taking Mtl-Sask Under 26 1ST HALF 3 units The Greek

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

All at Greek

Toronto Mline -155 3 units
Sask Ttotal Under 25 3units
Tor-Sask 1st half Under 26.5 3untis
Edm +5 3units