CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: WVU v BUSKIE (Picks Inside)

newport2

EOG Dedicated
Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: WVU v BUSKIE

Once a winning gambler (or team) has agents/beards he wins for, the outs dont stop. The guys splitting the accounts with the winners want more free money. They scratch, fight, and claw to stay on the winning train.

Many times the losing BM's also want to jump on the train as well. Then you have a whole new set of options that open up. Winning is the key. Winners will have outs forever, not the other way around. :lock:
Smart kid! Greed makes the gambling world go around and around. Everbody is always looking for the upper hand. Talent creates endless opportunities. Always has, always will.

Mammon

EOG Master

I will be blunt here. How does buskie do it? I have heard from many that he is a bigtime pro. But he lives in Philly. is he scouting for new agents every few weeks? Does he have several beards? Not much chance of him having any good online outs left. How could he continue to win like it is alluded to? In 2 years time he would have a hard time getting down. I know this is a sensitive subject especially when he is what many here hope to be, but in reality it has to go way beyond picking winners. No agent or book will continue to pay any players paycheck.

There are plenty of big outfits here that take limits like pinny. Most Agents can separate whales that win off there regular sheet.

WVU

EOG Master

There are plenty of big outfits here that take limits like pinny. Most Agents can separate whales that win off there regular sheet.
what are you saying? You can keep winning and they never cut you off?

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Some agents get a cut, say 1%, from your total volume. So even if you get kicked out, they have an incentive to keep you on board and will just open up a new account under a different name. I know one forum's owner had this problem.

WVU

EOG Master

Well send that agent my way and we will get rich together

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

A very wise man told me years ago....I don't care who wins be it sharps or squares, I am only interested in the bottomline and try to make sure stiffs are at a minimum...

The large and successful books don't kick out winners...they may limit them at times, but they also use the info and adjust...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Just did a tally for the NFL: 38-30-4, 55.88% so CFB is 76-47-1, 61.79%.

Thanks for your recordkeeping and the requested breakdown.

My treat to eat the next time we're together.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

just for the record, i don't have a problem with outs

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

You mean you win long term at gambling and can still find a way to make a wager. I'm absolutely, positively, out of my mind, fuckin stupified. I've never heard of such a concept. I thought all winning gamblers were sent to be hanged at high noon in forumville square.

My papi once told me "know it all guy will always know it all, and if he doesn't know it all, he will tell you he knows it all for sake of you knowing that he doesn't know shit"

Merry Xmas Buskie.......

WVU

EOG Master

Good luck tonight. I am looking forward to hearing what you have to say. I am happy I made it this far and and hope we both do well. I do want to win, but I would have no problem losing to you as you have the respect of many.

Let's have a good show :houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Buskies radio voice is toast, he kinda sounds like Mr. Ed right now :lol

Buskie

EOG Veteran

Good luck tonight. I am looking forward to hearing what you have to say. I am happy I made it this far and and hope we both do well. I do want to win, but I would have no problem losing to you as you have the respect of many.

Let's have a good show :houra

I am sure we will have a good show, best of luck

Buskie

EOG Veteran

Your building my confidence, I thought I was way worse than mr Ed

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: WVU v BUSKIE (Picks Inside)

WVU' lack of capping may catch him here. Good Luck guys.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

You mean you win long term at gambling and can still find a way to make a wager. I'm absolutely, positively, out of my mind, fuckin stupified. I've never heard of such a concept. I thought all winning gamblers were sent to be hanged at high noon in forumville square.

My papi once told me "know it all guy will always know it all, and if he doesn't know it all, he will tell you he knows it all for sake of you knowing that he doesn't know shit"

Merry Xmas Buskie.......

I get chased alot w horses. Some guys want to just cater to squares and after you collect 20 dimes on a Tuesday they say Good luck, goodbye....

BTW who is in Avatar..?

WVU

EOG Master

Ugly after early games

Wvu 1-3
Buskie 0-4

tripp

EOG Master

SF/Seattle matchup here likely decides this contest.

WVU

EOG Master

We both had our chances. Buskie and I both could very easily be 2-2

waco

EOG Dedicated

This final is hard to watch. Nothing but losers

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

Greetings from Ford Field....Buskie called this correctly with his best bet. It's a playoff atmosphere here...you can feel it in the air. 12 long years! Lions playing very inspired right from the very first snap! Very exciting!

tripp

EOG Master

Buskie killing his BB. If Seattle holds on to win buskie is a big fav to take this with one selection remaining for each.

High Times

EOG Master

WVU could start hedging on SEA now if he wanted.

SF wins and so does WVU.

No need to wait for the final game for WVU.

Hedging on WVU's best bet would be a mistake because he would have to win by a huge amount because Buskies bets bet is going to win by a lot of points.

Right?

tripp

EOG Master

WVU could start hedging on SEA now if he wanted.

SF wins and so does WVU.

No need to wait for the final game for WVU.

Hedging on WVU's best bet would be a mistake because he would have to win by a huge amount because Buskies bets bet is going to win by a lot of points.

Right?

It depends on the result of the NCAA game tonight.

Right now if everything holds up it will be Buskie 2-4, WVU 2-4. Buskie's BB likely wins by a lot giving him the edge.

If the under 64 loses tonight WVU would just need Mizzou -5.5 and could hedge. If the under 64 wins tonight (and again, assuming Seattle/Detroit hold on) WVU might end up needing Mizzou -24.5 or something crazy and would not really be able to hedge.

J

joeybagadonuts

This SF/Sea game is going to be a hellva sweat for these 2. It will almost certainly come down to a fg at the end of the game.

:pop:

Mammon

EOG Master

I wanted to suggest the winner goes to CharityNavigator.org to help find bang for your buck legit charities. They are searchable by cause and area and will include ratings and effectiveness for actually passing the money to good causes.

J

joeybagadonuts

Huge blocked punt and the Niners give up their first rushing TD of the year.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I wanted to suggest the winner goes to CharityNavigator.org to help find bang for your buck legit charities. They are searchable by cause and area and will include ratings and effectiveness for actually passing the money to good causes.

Excellent website.

Good call, Mammon.

J

joeybagadonuts

Niners back with the late lead.

:pop: