Chargers 29 Chiefs 28

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
San Diego scored a touchdown with four seconds left in the fourth quarter to pull within one point (28-27) and then wisely went for two and the win.

The Chargers marched 60 yards on eight plays during their final drive of the game to pull the mild upset.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Loved the San Diego celebration in enemy territory after the two-point conversion was successful.

Heim

EOG Master
I would have bet the farm 2pt conversion was a pick with a guy so wide open. Who would think 3 guys in KC secondary go with inside guy.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
San Diego wide receiver Mike Williams scored both a one-yard touchdown and a two-point conversion with four seconds left in the game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Chargers erased a 14-point deficit in the final 5 minutes to stun the Chiefs, 29-28.

Entering Thursday, teams were 0-88 this season when trailing by 14+ points in the final 5 min of regulation.

Philip Rivers was 0-20 in his career in those situations.

Source: ESPN Stats and Info

Heim

EOG Master
Reid is really a issue with KC. You heard Rivers post-game....2pt conversion was the same play they scored first td just dressed up a little different. Whose job is it to recognize that?

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
usually happens with a beyond below standard defense
will be interesting who they get after the bye, as winter gets colder and sans that criminal hunt
things are starting to crumble

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
The Chargers erased a 14-point deficit in the final 5 minutes to stun the Chiefs, 29-28.

Entering Thursday, teams were 0-88 this season when trailing by 14+ points in the final 5 min of regulation.

Philip Rivers was 0-20 in his career in those situations.

Source: ESPN Stats and Info

as far as that collapse this one is just as bad, although it missed your criteria barely

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=401030807

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Reid is really a issue with KC. You heard Rivers post-game....2pt conversion was the same play they scored first td just dressed up a little different. Whose job is it to recognize that?

Andy Reid is an offensive coordinator.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Kansas City's recent playoff history is NOT good.

The Chiefs have lost six straight postseason games at Arrowhead Stadium.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I would have bet the farm 2pt conversion was a pick with a guy so wide open. Who would think 3 guys in KC secondary go with inside guy.

Did that turn out to be true? I didn't see the game but "rub routes" seem to be more popular than ever these days.....

And why not? If you can set a pick in the end zone good chance you are going to score.

Refs were all over the place in this game, actually last few games I've watched they have been consistently bad.

Stay off your phone Winky, you might be getting a call to the bigs.

Valuist

EOG Master
How can one not root for a guy like Philip Rivers? He doesn't throw the prettiest pass, his supporting cast isn't as good as others, yet he's like a cockroach. You think he's dead but he just keeps coming back.

Rivers is the one guy who's played on a warm weather team that has gone into cold weather on a number of occasions and won.

yisman

EOG Master
thanks, it was just a small win. This was at the last ad break before the comeback, I believe

12/13/18 11:09pm$11.00 $104.50$104.50Win12/13/18 8:20pm Live In-Play Football 9301 Los Angeles Chargers +950* vs Kansas City Chiefs

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I work in an office in San Diego. The folks that wanted to burn their jerseys a year ago ...some of them are showing bolt on their Shirts and Sweats.

Heim

EOG Master
I work in an office in San Diego. The folks that wanted to burn their jerseys a year ago ...some of them are showing bolt on their Shirts and Sweats.

Do you think they would have hired a black coach if they stayed in San Diego?

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I've never heard of it being an issue but they want results. Chargers fans I 've talked to had a lot of respect for Herm Edwards and Tony Dungee.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Old habits die hard.

The Raiders are my bugaboo.

From Oakland to Los Angeles then back to Oakland and soon heading to Las Vegas.

#Confusing