Checking my calendar St. Patty's day is on a Friday with NCAA first round in full

swing, adjust your work schedule accordingly, should be a long day of drinking.
Key 2006 NCAA Basketball Tournament Dates:

• Selection Sunday: March 12
  • First Round Begins: March 16

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
DONT FORGET BOYS ITS ALSO BEANTOWNJIMS BIRTHDAY I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO GO OVERBOARD THIS YEAR.:cheers YES BOYS YOUR OLD PAL BEANTOWNJIM WAS BORN ON ST. PATRICKS DAY THE YEAR 1960.ITS A GREAT DAY TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY I CAN ALWAYS DRINK FOR FREE.

SHRINK YOUR OLD PAL BEANTOWNJIM HAS FALLEN ON SOME TOUGH TIMES MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE UP A COLLECTION TO HELP THE KID OUT.HIS LOVELY WIFE FOUND OUT HE BORROWED 2000 DOLLARS OUT OF THE SAVINGS ACCOUNT NOW BEANTOWNJIM IS STUCK WITHOUT ANY ALLOWANCE FOR A MONTH.

PLEASE DONATE TO THE (HELP BEANTOWNJIM FUND) FELLAS ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTABLE.

Speaking of St. Patricks Day, for those of you that have never been to Savannah,Ga. on St Patricks day, You need to check it out at least once in your life. If you like drinking and partying and seeing 18-25 year old Tits. This is the place for you. Those of you that have been before, they can attest. They turn this little down upside down.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I seen a great night of pro wrestling at the civic center in Savannah a few years back. Great show.

I think Grethen Wilson is performing here in a couple of weeks. I seen her last year in Tampa, when she was touring with Kenny Chesney and Uncle Kracker. She puts on a good show.

dirty

EOG Master
BankerC said:
Speaking of St. Patricks Day, for those of you that have never been to Savannah,Ga. on St Patricks day, You need to check it out at least once in your life. If you like drinking and partying and seeing 18-25 year old Tits. This is the place for you. Those of you that have been before, they can attest. They turn this little down upside down.

Been to Savannah many times for St Patty's.....you will not find a better time anywhere...:cocktail :+thumbs-2