Chessman does his dance when the Phillies lose. (video inside)

[video=youtube;ub-6WNxgpMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub-6WNxgpMw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLC9D1E2F7D0002D50[/video]

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Chessman does his dance when the Phillies lose. (video inside)

Even that guy can probably kick your fat out of shape ass. And he can definitely out run you. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

By the way, to even know where to find a video like that is creepy. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Nothing creepier than an obese sexual deviant. :LMAO

You sent me this video when you signed up telling me about your problems. Its ok little buddy, you are tough in your own mind.:LMAO

Lol when you said you were built like a wide receiver, i didnt know you meant a peewee football wide out.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Lol when you said you were built like a wide receiver, i didnt know you meant a peewee football wide out.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

No need to be jealous. I guess it's OK to be an out of shape, fat ass for some people. At this point in your life you're probably too far gone to get into shape any way. Enjoy the pizza and beer I guess. :LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i want sodahead vs chessman vs brickbirdhouse vs some random midget.

chessman (tsim fuckis) would be a good battle vs sodahead. chessman actually kindof looks like sodahead too:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I ride 100 mile bicycle rides, run marathons, lift weights, and study Ki Chuan Do. Meanwhile the most physical thing you do is lifting your left cheek off of the coach to release your latest beer fart. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

You have jokes while I'm actually revealing the truth about you.

I have a feeling you're one of those sweaty fat guys too. Are you? :LMAO

I smash little ugly guys like you into the ground. You couldnt hang from my nuts if your life depended on it.:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

BrickShipHouse causing more trouble, I see! Get 'im, Chess! :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Oh I also play raquetball when I can and take about 150 swings in the cage (very fast cage, 85 mph) at least 2-3 times a month. I'm sure your elbow is well exercised though from drinking beer and masturbating. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I smash little ugly guys like you into the ground. You couldnt hang from my nuts if your life depended on it.:LMAO

Kidding aside, I wouldn't even hurt you. I have too much of a conscience to "fight" some overweight fat tub of crap or anyone else for that matter. The only thing that would make me engage in any type of violence is if I had to defend myself or someone else. I would just laugh at you, let you think what you want, and walk away. 12io4j2w90

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

chess is badass and birdhouse is...well built like a brick birdhouse.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

I ride 100 mile bicycle rides, run marathons, lift weights, and study Ki Chuan Do. Meanwhile the most physical thing you do is lifting your left cheek off of the coach to release your latest beer fart. :LMAO

some resume im sure you know 5star then...he does all these things too on the internet

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

some resume im sure you know 5star then...he does all these things too on the internet

Think whatever you want. There ARE people in the world who do more than watch football and drink beer. Don't hate, loser.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

cliff lee would bend you over in a fight mr dojo

Didn't I tell you to stop hating? Cliff Lee? What possible reason would I ever have to "fight" Cliff Lee? When would he threaten my life? In what situation? You're a total imbecile.