Chi-Town-Joe

Bushay

NHL Expert
Is there a better horseplayer than Joe in this forum? Put me down for a big no.

I hadn't talked with Joe since we hung out one night earlier in the week. I sent him a quick follow up text today and before our conversation was over Joe asked me "If you want a little Pony action today...a good exacta bet is R6 at DelMar-Exacta box 1-2. Just small he says. Win bet on the 2. Goes in 2 hours."

I had a million things to do today but found time to put this in.........Long story short....Thank you again Joe. Much appreciated. :)

1573351233136.png

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
That Arlington group led by Joe and RichSox give out winners left and right...

Bushay...you should make it a point to make it to Arlington the first week n August for the annual get together with JK and the group...I was there this year and had a great time with the EOGs greatest horse players....

Bushay

NHL Expert
That Arlington group led by Joe and RichSox give out winners left and right...

Bushay...you should make it a point to make it to Arlington the first week n August for the annual get together with JK and the group...I was there this year and had a great time with the EOGs greatest horse players....
I will try VD. We talked about that and Joe had some photos of the group. Looked like a good group. I'm sure there was lots of storytelling that day! lol.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
On a trip to Oaklawn Park last year, ChiTownJoe texted me the winner of the feature race.

If memory serves, the winner paid $12 or $14.

#JoeDoesTheWork

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Heard a funny line from TVG's Caleb Keller the other day.

Horses To Watch lists are commonplace in the game, but I've never heard of a list that Keller keeps in his back pocket.

He calls his list, Horses I'll Never Bet Again.

Horseplayers can relate.