Chiefs getting point(s) @ Miami this week??

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Damn, it's times like these when I don't know what to think..I can't envision any scenario under which the Fins win this game...are Holmes, L. Johnson, and Trent Green all out this week?...am I thinking like the proverbial square, while Vegas lurks in the background laughing at me saying "yeah lawrence, this one is easy, go get em..." before I unload un the Chiefs, I would liketo hear some feedback here guys :+waving-5

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Coco..I know that Miami's D is solid, and usually raise thelevel up at home, but this team is un-disciplined, and soft on the o-line...the secondary is weak, and the offense starting at qb and wr, are way inconsistent...I se a spanking in the making, but what do i know...

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
always the contrarian eh Judge?..youll probably end up being right, as these games that look too good to be true usually are..but I am biting anyways...:+waving-5

Count me in the getting pummelled category. I went 2-1 yesterday on the Bengals and Jags but lost a big one on those sorry ass Vikings. They were my POW.

Truth,I liked the vikes as well.

I had a big day though.call me chalky.

got killed on the canadian football league.but NFL was good to me other than those Falcons and Vikings.

would like to see if I have a shot at the hollywood contest with a 2 loss week.

need colts -12 1/2 tonight to have a shot I think.

also,the game opened KC the fav.it's been bet to Miami,so don't expect that much movement by gametime.even if a syndicate gets onboard,Pk will be the highest it gets IMO