Chuck Luck's Super Bowl Selection... 10 units. As Big as I Go.

I never have GOY's but will rarely have a 10 unit play. I posted 3 of them two weeks ago at another site. All winners. The "numbers" are perfect for this game. I am just waiting for the number to settle before it's released.

Just a heads up. Good Luck to All.

Re: Chuck Luck's Super Bowl Selection... 10 units. As Big as I Go.

work with?? i give him my plays.. i don't get paid for them if thats what you are asking.. just try and help..we talk occasionally..

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Oh Shit! I liked Seattle but will have to rethink betting them now that you are on them. Your lifetime football record is laughable Mr. Chuck throw out a guess and then duck.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Isn't Chuck Luck also called Mr Life Time Loser? Did he ever even win one year?

Not sure how bad this guy is, I have heard some things. He needs to be checking out my post 10-4 For FREE and got 5 going tonight. His SCUMBAG buddy MAC nor hinself could do that in a million years for FREEEEE.

MAC, Use to call him the Football Elvis LMAO.

More like the Homeless Degenerate.

wow... yes.. i had a great year and will remind myself why this place turned into such a negative place.

you run off anyone that comes here to help you sad people out.

last post at this place.. ken would be sad.. this is NOT why this concept was started.. it was started to share thoughts and opinions without the negative bull shit.

have a great day and i hope all the negative morons here are all over the pats. :+clueless

i tried to stop there but please stop making babies guys.. we do not need more negative a holes

i post ALL of my plays on a FREE Comp line daily just to help people and this is what i get??

FREE... i do not charge a dime ... i have had people call me today thanking me for all i do and yet i get this shit here...

please bet the pats:lightbulb:

dude... i am the CEO of a financial services company that has been in biz since 89... i am betting you are much closer to homeless than me... having a sad life? will pray for ya :highfive

George753

EOG Enthusiast

You run off anyone that comes here to help you sad people out.

slyone66

EOG Master

Chuck Luck
10 Units UNC

Says, "I don't go higher than 10 Units, but you can play what you want on this game. It ain't gonna be close."