Chuteboxe- a few questions for you.

J

joeybagadonuts

I saw that someone here told you that you weren't allowed to post your twitter links in your thread in the main.

Aren't you a mod/board room member here? Why is it that others like Mamon, Kinger, LightOut, etc get to post in the main, but Chute, who posts his MMA plays that make a ton of people here money, are told they can not.

This is total fucking BS.

Who was it that said you had to remove the links, Chute?

I know Mo said they were fine, and in a clear act of insubordination, Slimey Heffa says

"we shall see"

What a fucking dick. I've been trying to hold my tongue and not get on Hoffa and Blondie lately, but this is getting absurd. If Mo is going to be the head mod going forward, which I assume he is, he needs to clean house and get rid of Blondie and Hoffa. Both are clearly trying to run him out of town.

Hope you don't stop posting your plays here over one power hungry mall cop, Chute.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated
Re: Chuteboxe- a few questions for you.

Not only no twitter feeds, but to post his MMA threads in the proper forum. Makes sense.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Time for the queens at ogd to get busy as this should start a platinum gay thread over there.

J

joeybagadonuts

Exactly.

Tons of people can post their shitty loser plays in the main, but Chute, who is a mod and board room member, who posts a somewhat obscure sport and makes people here a ton of money, is told where to post his plays?

WTF is wrong with people here?

Mo needs to start cracking heads. Great job chasing off the one sharp MMA capper here!

Good work < TEAM >

:thumbsup

seems to be something else going on here. If this rule was apllied across the board I could see but it doesnt appear to be. Which makes this odd at best.

J

joeybagadonuts

Time for the queens at ogd to get busy as this should start a platinum gay thread over there.

BadCo,

What does this have to do with OGD? This isn't a thread about them. This is about Chute being disrespected by a power hungry mall cop.

Chute actually makes people here money. Did you know that? Do you want him to leave bc of Hoffa? He's never given out a winner in his whole stay at EOG. Chute is up over 30 units in MMA this year.

Pull your head out of your ass.
12io4j2w90

J

joeybagadonuts

seems to be something else going on here. If this rule was apllied across the board I could see but it doesnt appear to be. Which makes this odd at best.

Exactly. They enforce it only against the people that win?

Doesn't make much sense to arbitrarily apply a rule. Also, Ken ALWAYS said to have the more obscure plays like tennis, mma, etc in the main so people don't miss them.

Mo knows this and asked to have them kept here. Sucks when there are haters that don't want people to succeed.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

BadCo,

What does this have to do with OGD? This isn't a thread about them. This is about Chute being disrespected by a power hungry mall cop.

Chute actually makes people here money. Did you know that? Do you want him to leave bc of Hoffa? He's never given out a winner in his whole stay at EOG. Chute is up over 30 units in MMA this year.

Pull your head out of your ass.
12io4j2w90

Re: Do any of you guys visit the EOG sports forums?

J

joeybagadonuts

Good post, Bread.

Agree. He loves to add nothing to the site and chase off posters that actually make others money.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Hey Dust you live near Vegas how come you have never shown up to a function?

Big and fat?

I would assume you are to embarrassed.

Your pretty tough guy here though.

So tell us why you have never been seen?

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Big and fat?

So tell us why you have never been seen?[/QU

Weighing in at 203 right now if that's fat then I guess I'm fat. I have real life friends, this is the internet. This could get fun.

J

joeybagadonuts

This coupled with all the Tech problems doesnt spell a bright or long future for EOG.

Agree Costco.

You'd think the mods would be doing everything in their power in get people to stick around during these tough tech times, instead they attempt to run off a guy that makes people money on MMA, who is also another mod!

:doh1:doh1:doh1

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Big and fat?

Weighing in at 203 right now if that's fat then I guess I'm fat. I have real life friends, this is the internet. This could get fun.

Tell us why you never show?

You guy's are in the prime of you life and here it is holiday weekend and you are here.

You are always here.

When I was your age there were girls out there that were/are horny.

J

joeybagadonuts

Guys,

Can we not fight and talk about the real issue here? Hoffa ran off Chute. Chute made us all money. Can we talk about that rather than who is fat?

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

OK I will say I agree

The guards have taken over the asylum I agree.

Still wonder why young vibrant men are here on a holiday night?

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Tell us why you never show?

You guy's are in the prime of you life and here it is holiday weekend and you are here.

You are always here.

When I was your age there were girls out there that were/are horny.

Good point Badco. Suppose I would be out chasing girls if I weren't in a relationship. I play golf 5-6 days a week and I come home. Think I could have it a lot worse.

If you wanna go out to Vegas and meet a group of degens you only know from the internet, good for you. Not really my idea of fun. Plenty other guys been around for years that feel the same way. To each his own.

J

joeybagadonuts

Exactly. My GF is right here BadCo. We are leaving for a BBQ in 15 minutes.

Now back to the subject.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Good point Badco. Suppose I would be out chasing girls if I weren't in a relationship. I play golf 5-6 days a week and I come home. Think I could have it a lot worse.

If you wanna go out to Vegas and meet a group of degens you only know from the internet, good for you. Not really my idea of fun. Plenty other guys been around for years that feel the same way. To each his own.

I.E. your broke

Teddy kgb

Banned

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by BADCO

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Stupid fvcking leach......get enough free booze in Vegas?

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Stupid fvcking leach......get enough free booze in Vegas?

Speaking of broke

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

I.E. your broke

Hahahaha, yes I am. I was just in Vegas a couple weeks ago and took a pic of a couple tickets that I played at the M and texted them to Chuteboxe. He can verify what amount they were for. You're just some clueless old man who hacks away at a 9-5 job. Nice talking to you Badco, never noticed you much before, but you will be seeing a lot of me now.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Big and fat?

That's how much I weigh right now and people call me fat so yes, you're fat. :LMAO

:houra:houra:houra