Cindy Sheehan Arrested

Cindy is just an attention-whore stooge of the left wing liberal establishment. Usually it is one of their own like Howard Dean who comes along to carry the extremist flag but lo and behold, Cindy Sheehan appears out of nowhere to become their standard bearer.

The Democratic operatives are in heaven as they can have Cindy carry their message without the risk of alienating voters by using an actual office holder to express their maniacal views.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
TONY MONTANA said:
This woman has derespected her son's good name. The whole family has disowned this woman. MAY'N!:doh1
I agree, she must have done a poor job raising her son if he wanted to go fight George W's War for Saudi Arabian oil profiteering! And die for nothing but W and his buddies smirking all the way to the bank! What a waste! Maybe the kid was duped like everyone else that voted for Georgey!

shes a woman

shes a woman

A womans job to love and keep a child safe from harm is natural. Where is Dad, his job is to kick the boys ass and teach him respect. I do not have a problem with her hurting and missing her son, nor do I get upset about being against the war. The problem is right or wrong we invaded Iraq... We have to follow through, the people who just say bring the troups home have no clue. We cannot leave Iraq without a stable government in place. Submit a solution not just lets turn tail and run.
The woman wants attention, just stop watching any time she is on TV, turn it off let the news know, this is not news... Just like the 3 Indians that protest every year the Braves make the playoffs, ITs just not news.
wharfrat

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
wharfrat said:
A womans job to love and keep a child safe from harm is natural. Where is Dad, his job is to kick the boys ass and teach him respect. I do not have a problem with her hurting and missing her son, nor do I get upset about being against the war. The problem is right or wrong we invaded Iraq... We have to follow through, the people who just say bring the troups home have no clue. We cannot leave Iraq without a stable government in place. Submit a solution not just lets turn tail and run.
The woman wants attention, just stop watching any time she is on TV, turn it off let the news know, this is not news... Just like the 3 Indians that protest every year the Braves make the playoffs, ITs just not news.
wharfrat
It worked out pretty good when we tucked tail and bailed out of Vietnam. Iraq will be a nightmare until you guys figure out democracy will be bad for Iraqi women and other minorities. George W stuck his mitts in a hornets' nest and now, like always has no clue how to get us out. Maybe some of yous guys has a clue, our president sure does not!

dirty

EOG Master
Yea. Women are worse off in Iraq now than they were under Sadamm

Give me a Break.....

Over 30% of the elected officials in the Gov't over there are women and there are Tens of Thousands of Women Wearing Normal Clothes and can show them selves in Public..Tens of thousand of women under the age of 18 in school for the first time...in one of the over 300 schools we have built and the over 400 we have repaired from the Terrorists destroying them. Women Walk down the street not having to walk behind Males and have some Pride and Confidence and they actually feel like Human Beings instead of Slaves to thier Husbands.....They don't have to worry about getting raped at any chance by Sadamm's henchmen and his Lunatic Son's

But they were better under the control of the Baathist Party

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
Yea. Women are worse off in Iraq now than they were under Sadamm

Give me a Break.....

Over 30% of the elected officials in the Gov't over there are women and there are Tens of Thousands of Women Wearing Normal Clothes and can show them selves in Public..Tens of thousand of women under the age of 18 in school for the first time...in one of the over 300 schools we have built and the over 400 we have repaired from the Terrorists destroying them. Women Walk down the street not having to walk behind Males and have some Pride and Confidence and they actually feel like Human Beings instead of Slaves to thier Husbands.....They don't have to worry about getting raped at any chance by Sadamm's henchmen and his Lunatic Son's

But they were better under the control of the Baathist Party
I think you got it backwards Dirty - now that women will be subject to the Sharia law again, women will be required to walk behind their husbands and their other wives ! Sunnis resent their new bosses and you know that will be a problem until someone wins the Civil War that is impending! And of course, those same girls that could have gone to school under Saddam will be illiterate soon when the Sharia becomes law again. But keep on spinning- your kind will nod their heads and agree anyhow!

dirty

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
I think you got it backwards Dirty - now that women will be subject to the Sharia law again, women will be required to walk behind their husbands and their other wives ! Sunnis resent their new bosses and you know that will be a problem until someone wins the Civil War that is impending! And of course, those same girls that could have gone to school under Saddam will be illiterate soon when the Sharia becomes law again. But keep on spinning- your kind will nod their heads and agree anyhow!

Didn't know you were a Seer....All we need is more liberals thinking they are all knowing and saying it will be a Failure.....It took the US 13 years to write our Constitution...... 13 years for General Washington to be Elected President....We are well on a better pace In Iraq than we were Here....don't bury your head in the sand and Listen to some good news come out of Iraq....Everyone keeps saying Nam'....we lost 2k a week in Vietnam at some points of the war....We have lost less than 2k in almost 3 years.....Boy that is the same Odds of losing life......Out Men and Women are over there fighting for the Freedom of others like we have over here every day.....and It is not appreciated and the Historic things they are doing over there never get reported by the Mainstream Media in this Nation.....Sheehan is a Media whore Lunatic that needs to be charged with Treason just Like Hanoi Jane should have been.

Most Liberals Prolly think this Country is a Democracy Also

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
Didn't know you were a Seer....All we need is more liberals thinking they are all knowing and saying it will be a Failure.....It took the US 13 years to write our Constitution...... 13 years for General Washington to be Elected President....We are well on a better pace In Iraq than we were Here....don't bury your head in the sand and Listen to some good news come out of Iraq....Everyone keeps saying Nam'....we lost 2k a week in Vietnam at some points of the war....We have lost less than 2k in almost 3 years.....Boy that is the same Odds of losing life......Out Men and Women are over there fighting for the Freedom of others like we have over here every day.....and It is not appreciated and the Historic things they are doing over there never get reported by the Mainstream Media in this Nation.....Sheehan is a Media whore Lunatic that needs to be charged with Treason just Like Hanoi Jane should have been.

Most Liberals Prolly think this Country is a Democracy Also
Spoken like a true Bushie, I guess other countries' casualties and deaths do not matter. And comparing a mother who lost her son (for nothin but oil profits) in war to Hanoi Jane is a good spin worthy of yous guys' leader karl Rove!

Sam Odom said:
Reportedly, Cindy has gone Lezbo. Not that theres anything wrong with that:smokesmal
May not have been a CHOICE Sam. Don't think the men are exactly lineing up to sleep with her...

dirty

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
Spoken like a true Bushie, I guess other countries' casualties and deaths do not matter. And comparing a mother who lost her son (for nothin but oil profits) in war to Hanoi Jane is a good spin worthy of yous guys' leader karl Rove!

What you lefties don't realize is those other Countries made the CHOICE of going to Iraq with us....And WE have a All VOLUNTEER MILITARY.... Volunteer means you Choose to go

It is a shame she lost her son....But that doesn't mean she should destroy his good name because she is filled with hate. Her son was on His 3rd tour in action.....doesn't sound like he was agains the war....He wanted to be there...

But the hatred for George W. and the Republicans has the left's judgement on any issue so clouded you can't see the obvious. If i wasn't W it would be whoever was in office if they were Republican and you know it.

She is a Traitorous Bitch and needs to be in Jail or sent to Syria so she can Hobnob with the Muslims and she will see how it really is like over there...She is Abusing and Degrading Our soldiers that give her and everyone else in this Country the Right to speakThier Minds.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
What you lefties don't realize is those other Countries made the CHOICE of going to Iraq with us....And WE have a All VOLUNTEER MILITARY.... Volunteer means you Choose to go

It is a shame she lost her son....But that doesn't mean she should destroy his good name because she is filled with hate. Her son was on His 3rd tour in action.....doesn't sound like he was agains the war....He wanted to be there...

But the hatred for George W. and the Republicans has the left's judgement on any issue so clouded you can't see the obvious. If i wasn't W it would be whoever was in office if they were Republican and you know it.

She is a Traitorous Bitch and needs to be in Jail or sent to Syria so she can Hobnob with the Muslims and she will see how it really is like over there...She is Abusing and Degrading Our soldiers that give her and everyone else in this Country the Right to speakThier Minds.
This President would not even admit he was wrong invading iraq even after no WMDs were found, so I do not believe it is the lefts credibility at risk here. Unfortunately, noone on the right could give a rat's ass about facts or world opinion or right and wrong! And to say any Republican would have invaded Iraq is a huge stretch, I would wager there is no way to know this answer but still, I believe only W could have been this blind and/ or greedy to get good American kids killed for nothing! P.S. Most volunteered to serve and defend, very few volunteered to fight this war in some desert for nothing. And I know very few Guardsmen who wanted to go to iraq. Yes, they went because they are honorable men and women, but the ones I have talked to have said it is a major clusterf##k over there and they could not get home fast enough!

dirty

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
This President would not even admit he was wrong invading iraq even after no WMDs were found, so I do not believe it is the lefts credibility at risk here. Unfortunately, noone on the right could give a rat's ass about facts or world opinion or right and wrong! And to say any Republican would have invaded Iraq is a huge stretch, I would wager there is no way to know this answer but still, I believe only W could have been this blind and/ or greedy to get good American kids killed for nothing! P.S. Most volunteered to serve and defend, very few volunteered to fight this war in some desert for nothing. And I know very few Guardsmen who wanted to go to iraq. Yes, they went because they are honorable men and women, but the ones I have talked to have said it is a major clusterf##k over there and they could not get home fast enough!

All the Guardsmen I know here in GA have wanted to go and say it is not a Clusterfvck.....And if they didn't want to be there then why is Reenlistment in the Military near an all time High, higher than it has been since before Vietnam and all branches of the Military meeting there enlistment quota's from new recruits quicker than they thought.....yearly Quota's are being met in a little over half the time

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
All the Guardsmen I know here in GA have wanted to go and say it is not a Clusterfvck.....And if they didn't want to be there then why is Reenlistment in the Military near an all time High, higher than it has been since before Vietnam and all branches of the Military meeting there enlistment quota's from new recruits quicker than they thought.....yearly Quota's are being met in a little over half the time
I guess the Guardsmen in New York and Virginia and Kentucky that I have talked to are different than the Guardsmen in Georgia!

ZZ CREAM said:
We'll never know but, if she saves one kid dying, yes she too is a HERO!
She's a traitor for siding with the enemy. As Michael said to Fredo, "Never take sides against the family"...

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:
She's a traitor for siding with the enemy. As Michael said to Fredo, "Never take sides against the family"...
How is trying to save soldiers lives being a traitor? Who will speak for these guys and gals that cannot legally speak for themselves!

ZZ CREAM said:
How is trying to save soldiers lives being a traitor? Who will speak for these guys and gals that cannot legally speak for themselves!
There is NO draft ZZ. These guys and gals volunteered, end of story.

While I lament each and every war time casualty, please remember...........

Freedom is NOT free.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:

Freedom is NOT free.
That's like blaming a wife for her husband beating her because she volunteered to marry him! My point being that what we are doing in Iraq is not right and if you believed that, what would you do to change it? Or, what should she do, if she , like many of us believe it wrong we are there?

revengefactor

EOG Member
Jimmy Hoffa said:

Freedom is NOT free.

It's my understanding he re-enlisted also after one tour and volunteered for a second??

dirty

EOG Master
revengefactor said:
It's my understanding he re-enlisted also after one tour and volunteered for a second??

that is correct he was on his 3rd tour.....all voluntarily

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:

Freedom is NOT free.
Neither is stopping fascism at the front door!

dirty

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
Neither is stopping fascism at the front door!

you have failed to show any proof of Fascism.........I am still waiting on the other Request......but I can post the Communist manifesto for all to read and alot of it is endorsed by the Liberal Faction of the Democratic party......Just let me know if I need to expose ya. I can show proof of every thing I post on here....I just don't throw crap against the wall and hope it sticks

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
you have failed to show any proof of Fascism.........I am still waiting on the other Request......but I can post the Communist manifesto for all to read and alot of it is endorsed by the Liberal Faction of the Democratic party......Just let me know if I need to expose ya. I can show proof of every thing I post on here....I just don't throw crap against the wall and hope it sticks
I guess I do! FYI: How would one show proof of either, short of a revolution?P.S. I guess I will have to go to one of you all's meetings to get us some proof! LOL!