Circa Survivor begins with an overlay of $1,920,000.00!

ComptrBob

EOG Dedicated
Update after early Sunday games (Minn/Cinn still in OT):

Total entries: 4080; no pick 8; advanced 2013;, eliminated 487; pending 1572.

ComptrBob

EOG Dedicated
Update after early Sunday games:

Total entries: 4080; no pick 8; advanced 2018;, eliminated 562; pending 1492.

ComptrBob

EOG Dedicated
Update going into MNF: Total entries: 4080; Advanced 3394; Eliminated 656; No pick 8; Pending 22.

Percent eliminated 16.36%.

ComptrBob

EOG Dedicated
Interesting that while the four most selected teams all won, the next 5 most selected all lost: Jags 179, Falcons 163, Bills 101, Vikings 75, Patriots 62.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think draftkings is multi state.

what is your guess when they enter Nevada and really shake up the offerings when it comes to sports betting?

vsin loves to talk about how their betting menu is 25x what nevada offers.

They and FD are great for prop players - how long of a leash they give is to be determined.

I think draftkings is multi state.

what is your guess when they enter Nevada and really shake up the offerings when it comes to sports betting?

vsin loves to talk about how their betting menu is 25x what nevada offers.

Superbook offers plenty of props in Colorado, not sure what they offer in Nevada. It may not quite match DraftKings, but its not far behind. MGM offers a lot of props as well, maybe a little less. But if those offered what they offer here in Nevada the 25x comment is way off. Maybe 25x what anyone in Nevada offered 2 years ago. The thing to keep in mind though is you can't bet on a computer in Nevada which might make having a massive menu of props not ideal to offer. Someday the regulators in the state will allow the books there to join the rest of the world, but I have my doubts.