Circle June 4 on your calendar

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak is set to open the state's gaming industry on the first Thursday in June.

Let's go.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Wynn Las Vegas will beat the starting gate by opening five of its restaurants on Friday, May 29.

railbird

EOG Master
i like that kayleigh mcellany pence and pompeo are all hard core evangelicals. George Washington and Tom Jefferson were too, also so cool that president trump is a christian

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I prefer a separation of church and state.

Just like I prefer a separation of a sports book from a race book (See South Point or the old Barbary Coast).

MrTop

EOG Master
Caesars said it was opening first its high-end Caesars Palace and the lower-priced Flamingo across the street, with free parking as an added incentive.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Catholic Bishops and Priest in Minnesota announced they will defy the law and open up. The results were very bad. Similar results happened in Texas. The difference with Texas the Churches opened at urging of the Governor. Last month in Kentucky 30 cases were traced back to a church. Same thing happened from a mother's day church service in Butte county. It also happened from a church service in Alabama. 50% of the attendees test positive, 3 dead. Good luck Vegas.

Plus Trump is pushing all religious gatherings to start again. Check back in 3 or 4 weeks for these disasters.

Did I say wearing a mask during a pandemic is like not allowing drunk driving. Not only are you protecting the drunk driver, more importantly you're protecting society.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Catholic Bishops and Priest in Minnesota announced they will defy the law and open up. The results were very bad. Similar results happened in Texas. The difference with Texas the Churches opened at urging of the Governor. Last month in Kentucky 30 cases were traced back to a church. Same thing happened from a mother's day church service in Butte county. It also happened from a church service in Alabama. 50% of the attendees test positive, 3 dead. Good luck Vegas.

Plus Trump is pushing all religious gatherings to start again. Check back in 3 or 4 weeks for these disasters.

Did I say wearing a mask during a pandemic is like not allowing drunk driving. Not only are you protecting the drunk driver, more importantly you're protecting society.
What do you need to see for the "all clear"?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Churches are very troublesome when it comes to opening due to the large "elderly" population that attend services. You mix in some asymtomatic younger people which is a formula for this to spread to this older crowd at a very high rate.

The problem I have is that the religious idea should be about the message which can be heard safely from home on TV or online which helps keep the elderly safer. But in their minds the physical act of "going to church" is very important to them that impacts their spirituality.

But this will help them to "meet their maker" at a higher probability which I would like to see a poll from these people if their are actually worried about anyway. They might way the risk as something they are ok with to have this religious experience.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Who is a big part of the trump base? Older churchgoers.

He you seen America's curve without New York? It's going straight up. 👆

"Let people text and drive. People die in car accidents all the time".
- Right wing ideology

"Build a 1/2 trillion dollar wall. Those illegals are killing Americans".
- Right wing false narratives

The hypocrisy!

"What he did was wrong and shameful, but he's a corrupt RepubliCon and I'll let him do it. I vote not guilty".
- RepubliCons

The RepubliCons are letting him do it

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He you seen America's curve without New York? It's going straight up. 👆

"Let people text and drive. People die in car accidents all the time".
- Right wing ideology

"Build a 1/2 trillion dollar wall. Those illegals are killing Americans".
- Right wing false narratives

The hypocrisy!

"What he did was wrong and shameful, but he's a corrupt RepubliCon and I'll let him do it. I vote not guilty".
- RepubliCons

The RepubliCons are letting him do it

Close up the state except where my summer home is....
- Gov Nit-Whitmer

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Close up the state except where my summer home is....
- Gov Nit-Whitmer

You've been posting a lot of false statements this morning. I have trouble believing this one. Do you have a link to post that confirms you statement as true? I'd bet a lot of money it's not true. Probably a right wing conspiracy, a right wing talking point.