Clemson at Florida State postponed

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
College hoop season begins the middle of next week (Wednesday, November 25).

Of course, we will have plenty of cancellations there too.

DePaul's men's basketball team just canceled its first three games of the season.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
College hoop season begins the middle of next week (Wednesday, November 25).

Of course, we will have plenty of cancellations there too.

DePaul's men's basketball team just canceled its first three games of the season.
They should be excited to play unless the cancellation s are necessary. Reward the kids simply by playing every other day to catch up. We still need sports and it's no excuse for lives to pause unless it's absolutely necessary. I could understand DePaul, being in Illinois is playing in a highly uptick state with over 150 casualties per day for at least the last week.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Shut down the entire country. Don't let anybody in or out. You can't travel to any other state. Force everybody to get a vacccine once available. Strap every human being down and force them to take it.

Tired of it. Just tired. Playing these stupid games.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Shut down the entire country. Don't let anybody in or out. You can't travel to any other state. Force everybody to get a vacccine once available. Strap every human being down and force them to take it.

Tired of it. Just tired. Playing these stupid games.
Get ready for more games. I'm sure one of President Elect Biden's agenda is to take down the border wall.

railbird

EOG Master
They should be excited to play unless the cancellation s are necessary. Reward the kids simply by playing every other day to catch up. We still need sports and it's no excuse for lives to pause unless it's absolutely necessary. I could understand DePaul, being in Illinois is playing in a highly uptick state with over 150 casualties per day for at least the last week.
we need to nuke china, need to arrest american technocrats and hang them. College professors belong in fema camps