Clinton Family's Growing Body Count; accidents will happen...

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Re: Clinton Family's Growing Body Count; accidents will happen...

Totally fucked up the Middle East, so let's vote her into the White House where she can do some real damage.

Cause the ME was the beacon of sanity prior.... no conflicts...ever, right

Besides presidents have more to do with that stuff than Sec of States

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Wrong Petey. Libya was all Hillary. That was her baby.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

W was Iraq and Afghanistan
H was Libya
O is Syria and Iran

All five(5) blown to Holy Hell. How many Middle East countries are left for Hillary to finish the job?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

We can start with Reagan. He called Al Qaeda and Osama freedom fighters when they were fighting the Soviets. Nice call Ronnie.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

10. Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden. Reagan fought a proxy war with the Soviet Union by training, arming, equipping, and funding Islamist mujahidin fighters in Afghanistan. Reagan funneled billions of dollars, along with top-secret intelligence and sophisticated weaponry to these fighters through the Pakistani intelligence service. The Taliban and Osama Bin Laden — a prominent mujahidin commander — emerged from these mujahidin groups Reagan helped create, and U.S. policy towards Pakistan remains strained because of the intelligence services’ close relations to these fighters. In fact, Reagan’s decision to continue the proxy war after the Soviets were willing to retreat played a direct role in Bin Laden’s ascendancy.

cheapseats

EOG Master

W was Iraq and Afghanistan
H was Libya
O is Syria and Iran

All five(5) blown to Holy Hell. How many Middle East countries are left for Hillary to finish the job?
Federal Government, no need to go any further, it is a problem for the coming generations, regardless of globalization desires.

Valuist

EOG Master

Interest rates going up in dec and twice in 2017.

Won't happen at all in December, and likely not to happen at all in 2017. What's criminal is what the Federal Reserve has done to the economy since the late 90s. The one quarter point raise last December crippled the markets. They know their hands are tied.

Let's get rid of the corrupt Federal Reserve.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Perhaps the current FBI director had a small airplane ride scheduled in the near future. Uh hmm no charges Mrs. Clinton. Please stay away from my airplane.

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

add another, attorney prosecuting wasserman - Shultz, jerry doyle. found mysteriously dead......

maxo

EOG Senior Member

Round up the usual suspects.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

can someone tell me exactly what Hillary has accomplished while in government to receive a vote for president ?

vote because she is a women - no
vote because of honesty and trust - no

fill me in on why she should be voted for......
not sure myself.
Could be her FLOOD AMERICA with MUSLIMS ( that hate America) plan or her double everyone's taxes plan. hard to figure.

Oops, missed the note a few posts back . . . so many bodies to count, so little time, you know.

Well, the zerohedge article has the details.

RDTrains

EOG Addicted

if trump's limo hits a raccoon it will make the front pages of the washington post... go figure.

the clinton's were sprinkled with magic dust, everything evil just blows away.

Well there is this list, LOL.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Fucking Lions. Their glory days in the Modern Family era consists of. 4 weeks. Yes, weeks. 1980, weeks 1-4. For those glorious 28 days, they were the best team in the NFE. Hopefully Hillary will suffer the same fate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I can recite every word of Another Won Bites The Dust. Unless I contract Alzheimers, I will never forget. Dave Williams and Ahmad Rashad with November and December daggers. Probably would have lost in the playoffs anyway.

maxo

EOG Senior Member

You can bet there's an open contract out on Assange for any hit men interested.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

5 dead in three weeks. Odd?

And Bernie folded like Sergio on Sunday. Look at his face during Hillary's acceptance speech. Scared and beaten but mostly scared.

maxo

EOG Senior Member

Hope that someday Bernie discloses what Obama laid down as a survival guide during the White House summoning.

howid

EOG Dedicated

great bit by maher.

conveniently left out any bernie take, don't want to go there, liberal sore spot.

and could have added throwing the washerwoman under the bus... just to round out the picture.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Add an Iranian to the Clinton body count

Add an Iranian to the Clinton body count

This time from "extreme carelessness". First confirmed victim of Hillary's (top secret) *unsecured email server.

Iran Executes Nuclear Scientist Who Spied For US

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton confirmed Amiri’s presence in the United States at the time during a news conference, saying he had arrived “of his own free will and he is free to go. These are decisions that are his alone to make.”

Several days earlier, an email by Clinton’s top policy adviser Jake Sullivan, published among the trove of emails that were originally on her private server, expressed his worry that Amiri’s story would come out.

“The gentleman you have talked to [top State Department official] Bill Burns about has apparently gone to his country's interests section because he is unhappy with how much time it has taken to facilitate his departure,” Sullivan wrote. “This could lead to problematic news stories in the next 24 hours. Will keep you posted."

Dell Dude

EOG Master

If somehow the Ayatolla didn't read the emails, this sealed Ammy's fate. Who in their right mind would cooperate in any way, shape or form as an informant for the United States with Crooked Hillary as POTUS? Death sentence.

In a video message posted online, Amiri claimed he had been abducted while in Saudi Arabia and put under “intense psychological pressure to reveal sensitive information" by the CIA. “They took me to a house located somewhere that I didn't know,” he said. “They gave me an anaesthetic injection."

But U.S. officials scoffed at those claims, and told the New York Times that Amiri had provided intelligence on Iran’s nuclear program for years from inside Iran. They said he had been paid some $5 million for the information he provided.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I will concede this case is very bizarre. The guy sealed his own fate by demanding to go back to Iran. I suspect they found out he was a US spy and threatened his family. Fucking idiot Hillary's emails outed Ammy long before. Just the tip of the iceberg. How many brave Americans are dead because of her emails? She doesn't give a shit.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Remember Benghazi when the "protesters" somehow knew where the safe house was? Or something like that. Have to find the article. They seemed to have inside information as it were. Again, Hillary's emails.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

But Trump will be doing another stand up comedy routine today featuring Pocahontas instead of talking about this scandal. No mas.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

The whole thing stinks. This poor guy had no chance. Couldn't have made it more obvious he was an informant. Even Costigan had stronger cover.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

This is beyond Hillary. Obama's entire fucking administration is incompetent and dangerous. Forget about Trump's nuclear weapons quips. The things they are doing are unprecedented and there will be a Jason Day of reckoning eventually. For all of us. Probably Israel first. W. T. F.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

The guy takes a vacation to Allah World in Saudi Arabia and then he is "secretly" snatched and brought to America with his family still in Iran. No chance Iran figures out he is an informant. Then after they of course find out and force him to return, we blow his cover by issuing a press release. At that point it was a distinction without a what difference does it make but still, that is off the chart incompetence and total disregard for his life. Have a nice trip back home Ammy!

This is our government right now. These people are protecting us from hostile actors foreign and domestic. Hillary gets elected, it will get worse with Huma and Sydney.

slyone66

EOG Master

PHOTOS REVEALED: GRANDMA HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS...

howid

EOG Dedicated

PHOTOS REVEALED: GRANDMA HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS...

aging capo's are the most dangerous.

the dnc may as well put her into a wheelchair and run her as the second coming of fdr.

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

aging capo's are the most dangerous.

the dnc may as well put her into a wheelchair and run her as the second coming of fdr.

kane will say the pic is fake.......lol

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Again, I don't get it if Hillary is sick? Ok, they can fake it and get her elected. Then what? No way she makes to 2020. This will take Alan Karre of itself. This is won scandal the Clintons will not be able to dodge. Probably both of those assholes drop midterm.