Clinton Family's Growing Body Count; accidents will happen...

MrTop

EOG Master
all over the news.

In the godfather : tom hagen talked Frank Pentangelli into ending it. Took one for the team by cutting his wrists in the bath tub. Gov't could not convict mikey.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bill Barr and his father were very close and connected to Epstein. Epstein was silenced. I cant wait to see the close circuit video.

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
This is amazing how anyone throughout the years who tries to expose the fraud clinton fountains ends up dead.

Epstein was next in line.

A pedphile who was probably going to talk ends up hanging themselves in a position where they were already on suicide watch.

Bill gets the job done.

Jeffery Epstein was given a teaching job at a private school in NY by William Barrs father. The person in charge of the federal prison located in NY that Epstein was "suicided" was trumps AG William Barr. Another trump appointee who recently resigned due to public pressure from setting up a sweetheart deal for Epstein was trumps secretary of labor Alex Acosta.

But keep ignoring all the trump ties to Epstein

Heim

EOG Master
1565468381220.pngWayne Allyn Root@RealWayneRoot

Amazingly...like a man with a crystal ball...I can predict the next “suicide.” Ghislaine Maxwell. She was Jeffrey Epstein’s “go to gal.” She knows where all the underage girls are buried. So, she’s certain to wind up “suicided by Hillary” next.

Heim

EOG Master
When I want a political opinion, my go to guy is a tout like Wayne Root, LMAO

I'm trolling but I do know Maxwell was front row and center at Chelsea's wedding and still close to the Clinton's. She can
also give the most accurate over/under on Bill's trips to the private island lined with teeny boppers.

I'm trolling but I do know Maxwell was front row and center at Chelsea's wedding and still close to the Clinton's. She can
also give the most accurate over/under on Bill's trips to the private island lined with teeny boppers.

There are suspicions ties to the Clintons in this, no doubt about it. Are you denying all of the suspicious ties to trump and people he's surrounded himself with who also have close ties to Epstein?

This never would have happened if they would have "locked her up".

LOL-trumps secretary of commerce Alex Acosta went out of his way to make sure Epstein was "locked up" for as little time possible the first time he was charged. Or did you already forget about that?

criminal case is closed. Civil case now starts. People will be coming out that never knew him.

The criminal case for Epstein is closed but let's see if trumps AG decides to go after his co conspirators like Ghislane Maxwell to try and get to the bottom of things. Let's see if they make public any more information like the confiscated video discs from Epsteins home.

mr merlin

EOG Master
LOL-trumps secretary of commerce Alex Acosta went out of his way to make sure Epstein was "locked up" for as little time possible the first time he was charged. Or did you already forget about that?
What does that 15 year old story have to do with the price of potatoes?

What does that 15 year old story have to do with the price of potatoes?

15 year old story? Trump appointed Acosta not long ago at all. Trump has NUMEROUS ties to Epstein and has currently surrounded himself with others who do as well. The Clintons do have ties to Epstein I'm not being ignorant to that fact. For you and so many of the trump cultists to pretend trump doesn't have guilty ties to Epstein is laughable

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

Valuist

EOG Master
Saw a funny tweet from a fake Bill Clinton account:

"I'm sorry to hear about the impending suicide of Jeffrey Epstein".

Just to make clear on a few points here

William Barrs father hired Epstein for his first job out of college

Willam Barr used to work at the law firm that was handling Epsteins case just over 10 years ago

William Barr was in charge of the current handling of the Epstein case and prison accommodations

William Barr is the AG who was personally hand picked by trump

michael777

EOG Dedicated
These fucking Clinton's killed another one,you MOTHER FUCKING LIBERALS ARE SICK BASTARDS,YOU GET OFF ON KILLING,GO KILL ANOTHER BABY!! FUCK YOU!!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Wouldnt it be more likely a Trump hit job???

He actually is in charge not Billy C

The righties and Trump defenders are fucked in the head.

They're all anti immigrant. Trump Org has been using hundreds of undocumented workers for 2 decades and it continues. Not one rightie Trump defender has said a word. Fair warning hated those undocumented workers as long as their not working for Trump.

Did I say Trump defenders are fuked in the head.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
BR do you have any more tear jerking stories of immigrants with 20 crimes?

Trump the business man hires hundreds of undocumented immigrants. The same people he demonizes. The righties, anti immigrant aasholes, and Trump defenders are totally silent regarding this double standard. Fair warning and his right wing cousins are deplorable, fuked in the head. Why aren't people marching?

The liberals blame EVERYONE except the killers
- Sol Diablo

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump the business man hires hundreds of undocumented immigrants. The same people he demonizes. The righties, anti immigrant aasholes, and Trump defenders are totally silent regarding this double standard. Fair warning and his right wing cousins are deplorable, fuked in the head. Why aren't people marching?

The liberals blame EVERYONE except the killers
- Sol Diablo
Show me where I said it’s ok for trump to hire undocumented workers and I’ll leave the site. Keep defending the illegals with a record 20 long.

MrTop

EOG Master
15 year old story? Trump appointed Acosta not long ago at all. Trump has NUMEROUS ties to Epstein and has currently surrounded himself with others who do as well. The Clintons do have ties to Epstein I'm not being ignorant to that fact. For you and so many of the trump cultists to pretend trump doesn't have guilty ties to Epstein is laughable

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

the feds know how many times everyone went to the island. Proving everything what went on there? ...who knows

the feds know how many times everyone went to the island. Proving everything what went on there? ...who knows

The Feds probably already know every last detail of this operation. Do they now want to make that information public? Not a chance.

A modern day french Revolution would go a long way to turning this country around. Round up all the Washington 'elites' and just start cutting their heads off in public. On BOTH sides.

basically any politician and anyone else who has made money off the system. Including but not limited to politicians, lobbyists, special interest leaders, union leaders, pollsters and throw in all the leadership of the so called policing and 'intelligence' agencies.

MrTop

EOG Master
The Feds probably already know every last detail of this operation. Do they now want to make that information public? Not a chance.

they will make it official if it is going to stick. The report out there by news sources is clinton went 26 times to the island. I don't know if it is true. If he even went what does it really mean.
Nothing. What it does is it makes the person look bad in a way. I think everyone knew something but looked the other way until it was reported 10-15 years ago then epstein was avoided to a degree.

they will make it official if it is going to stick. The report out there by news sources is clinton went 26 times to the island. I don't know if it is true. If he even went what does it really mean.
Nothing. What it does is it makes the person look bad in a way. I think everyone knew something but looked the other way until it was reported 10-15 years ago then epstein was avoided to a degree.

This scandal goes waaaaay beyond partisan politics. It involves powerful people all over the world. Corruption of this magnitude is always swept under because those powerful people own and control every facet that runs the world. Political operations....Media.....Courts.....Banks....Intelligence agencies....etc...

There will be a new manufactured story to come along soon to distract from the Epstein story, the media will cover that and we will barely hear about this anymore. The masses will then collectively forget all about this.

MrTop

EOG Master
This scandal goes waaaaay beyond partisan politics. It involves powerful people all over the world. Corruption of this magnitude is always swept under because those powerful people own and control every facet that runs the world. Political operations....Media.....Courts.....Banks....Intelligence agencies....etc...

There will be a new manufactured story to come along soon to distract from the Epstein story, the media will cover that and we will barely hear about this anymore. The masses will then collectively forget all about this.

Some of what you say is true. It is not getting swept under the rug. There is just no evidence with the big time defense. They had evidence with this guy. They have nothing on anyone else so far. They got Nixon with evidence. They missed OJ first time....big defense... anyone else goes to jail.... got him the next time with evidence.