Clinton Family's Growing Body Count; accidents will happen...

kane

EOG master
I'm trolling but I do know Maxwell was front row and center at Chelsea's wedding and still close to the Clinton's. She can
also give the most accurate over/under on Bill's trips to the private island lined with teeny boppers.

Funny how you point out Clinton's connection to Epstein, but fail to mention Trump's connection to him.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." A quote from Donald Trump

Some of what you say is true. It is not getting swept under the rug. There is just no evidence with the big time defense. They had evidence with this guy. They have nothing on anyone else so far. They got Nixon with evidence. They missed OJ first time....big defense... anyone else goes to jail.... got him the next time with evidence.

I disagree. Ghislane Maxwell (daughter to Robert Maxwell.....former member of the British parliament.....google his past-very spooky dude) reportedly acted as a recruiter of young girls for Epstein. The FBI reportedly confiscated video discs and evidence at Epsteins home. If the DOJ really wants to pursue this case they still can. I highly doubt that'll happen.

MrTop

EOG Master
I disagree. Ghislane Maxwell (daughter to Robert Maxwell.....former member of the British parliament.....google his past-very spooky dude) reportedly acted as a recruiter of young girls for Epstein. The FBI reportedly confiscated video discs and evidence at Epsteins home. If the DOJ really wants to pursue this case they still can. I highly doubt that'll happen.

with the member of parliment guy how do you know he did that ? reading it means little in court...what the reporter writes means little.

Heim

EOG Master
Let's face it Epstein was pimping a lot of young girls looking for investors and a path to promulgate his scientific theories to
renown scientists. Anyone who was anybody in politics, science and finance crossed his path. Who was in deeper than
the next in Epstein's perverse world is open for debate. Unfortunately as some have mentioned above....if they can get rid of
a high profile guy like Epstein......getting rid of any incriminating evidence is a piece of cake.

kane

EOG master
Let's face it Epstein was pimping a lot of young girls looking for investors and a path to promulgate his scientific theories to
renown scientists. Anyone who was anybody in politics, science and finance crossed his path. Who was in deeper than
the next in Epstein's perverse world is open for debate. Unfortunately as some have mentioned above....if they can get rid of
a high profile guy like Epstein......getting rid of any incriminating evidence is a piece of cake.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

More likely Epstein was a middle man for a bigger operation and was secretly videotaping a lot of guys for extortion

impossible to hang yourself while on suicide watch. he was hung by the government

Absolutely he was. Or.......he's still alive because he had enough information hidden away somewhere to use as insurance. He might've warned the powerful people involved in this that if anything were to happen to him he had all of that ready to go public.

Very possible he's living on a luxurious island far away at the moment. Sounds far fetched but not out of the realm of possibility

If AG Barr or trump wanted him alive to testify there's not a chance he wouldn't still be sitting in a cell. Barr could've/should've ordered every last detail of his incarceration and it would have been impossible for Epstein to harm himself or have harm done to him by anyone else.

It’s telling that after 3 days with a story of Epstein’s enormous magnitude the DOJ has still yet to release any official statements or hold a press conference to answer questions. The only information regarding the events have come from anonymous sources.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You guys are obviously unaware of how far a pack of cigarettes and some top ramen goes in the pen.
Child preditators are at the lowest rung in the jails also. No clue what really happened here, but it could have been a set up to have him taken out, or he's on an island with Shrink.

Child preditators are at the lowest rung in the jails also. No clue what really happened here, but it could have been a set up to have him taken out, or he's on an island with Shrink.

High profile inmates like Epstein would never be in general population or have a cell mate. If his incarceration was legitimate he'd have had not only a camera filming his cell at all times but it would've been bugged as well. And of course he wouldn't have had any means available to carry out a suicide.

The fish stories that keep coming out from unnamed sources are a joke. The govt doesn't even care that this hoax is totally unbelievable to anyone of average intelligence. That shows us how explosive and damaging Epstein posed to extremely powerful people. Their desperation to silence him at all costs is indicative to the depths this enterprise extended.