Clippers lose to the Grizzlies at home....

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ahh ok:) it was a comparison to the Lakers who legit have 2 players.
Is anyone really under the impression the Lakers have better overall depth and a team. They have 2 of the 4 best players in the game.

The question becomes did the break help or hurt LBJ?

Pat Bev is my 4th favorite player in the LG.

Good question. As a world renowned LBJ Expert I probably should know but I just don't.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Is anyone really under the impression the Lakers have better overall depth and a team. They have 2 of the 4 best players in the game.

I think they were clearly better than 13-Klaws and showed that in the last 2 games they played, even though they lost one.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Actually, considering he was a Dark Horse DPOY candidate, I think it''s gotta help, He didn't let his engine idle much on the defensive end and even revved it past my liking, so I will go on the record as saying it helps.

kane

EOG master

The Clips have more depth, but I don't know how much that will mean assuming they meet in a series, everyone knows in the playoffs starters play more minutes, rotations get tighter, and the big unknown is who else besides Bradley gets the virus. The other thing we don't know is which players have been working out and staying in peak shape, and which guys have been binge watching Game of Thrones and eating Doritos. It's hard to handicap something that's never happened before, I honestly don't know what to expect

kane

EOG master
One thing that's a guarantee, LeBron will be fresher for these playoffs than at any time in his career, and he seems like the type who would keep his cyborg like body in top condition, so once he gets a handful of games under his belt, I'm expecting a dominating playoffs from him, will it be good enough to cut down the nets is the question

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Clips have more depth, but I don't know how much that will mean assuming they meet in a series, everyone knows in the playoffs starters play more minutes, rotations get tighter, and the big unknown is who else besides Bradley gets the virus. The other thing we don't know is which players have been working out and staying in peak shape, and which guys have been binge watching Game of Thrones and eating Doritos. It's hard to handicap something that's never happened before, I honestly don't know what to expect

Sorry for the confusion. AB didn't get the virus, it's something about him not wanting to be away from his kid, who is like special needs or something.

kane

EOG master
Sorry for the confusion. AB didn't get the virus, it's something about him not wanting to be away from his kid, who is like special needs or something.

Either way, he won't be there, and I don't blame him one bit, Trevor Ariza of the Blazers is another who said he wants to spend time with his kid, so he's staying home as well. One thing I absolutely will not do is criticize any athlete if they choose not to participate in whatever sport they play due to corona, if for whatever reason they don't want to risk catching it, I have no problem with that decision