CNN is definitely a problem

I know what your reply is gonna be so my only question to you is: Which person in this Meme is you?

again, post the proof. 30k+ quotes, each one refuted and verified. we'll wait....

you rely on laughable claims from bullshit sources to fuel your comical worldview, and back that up with lame memes. congratulations on your advanced thinking.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
again, post the proof. 30k+ quotes, each one refuted and verified. we'll wait....

you rely on laughable claims from bullshit sources to fuel your comical worldview, and back that up with lame memes. congratulations on your advanced thinking.

Forget it. I am done with you. You are simply like all of Der Fuhrer's other Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts too fucking stupid to know you are fucking stupid.

Have a great life since you are now no longer part of mine. Say all you want - you are now being put on IGNORE meaning you can say whatever you want about me - I will never see your mindless ramblings any more

Trump - TDS.jpg

Forget it. I am done with you. You are simply like all of Der Fuhrer's other Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts too fucking stupid to know you are fucking stupid.

Have a great life since you are now no longer part of mine. Say all you want - you are now being put on IGNORE meaning you can say whatever you want about me - I will never see your mindless ramblings any more

View attachment 7465280
say it ain't so! i'll miss your wisdom.

boston massacre

EOG Master
say it ain't so! i'll miss your wisdom.

You Ask This.

again, post the proof

And He Replies With This.

Forget it. I am done with you.

That's How All These Liberal Snow Flake Parasites Respond.

None of Their Responds Have Any Brains Behind Them.

They're All Emotionally Disturbed.

Liberalism is an Emotional Disease.

They're Very Weak Minded People.

That's Why They Never Speak About.

Secure Borders.

Secure Elections.

Strong Military.

Energy Independence.

Tax Cuts.

America First Policies.

It's Way Above Their Level of Comprehension.

The Flake is To Dumb To Realise, That Biden is Destroying America.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Scumbag Zucker resigns. More leftist serial behavior on display. Leftist are creeps.
They're lying and saying he was having an affair with some woman,the truth is he was banging Don Lemon in the ass openly in the restrooms.

This has been confirmed by adam shefter.

Scumbag Zucker resigns. More leftist serial behavior on display. Leftist are creeps.

I'm not sure i believe the "relationship with a colleague" story. In today's environment, "I made a single mistake with a single person" may get you fired, but you're redeemable. However, "I single-handedly ran the world's most trusted news network into the ground and obliterated BILLIONS worth of hard-fought brand recognition/value that took decades to build into absolute dust in just a few years" looks worse on a resume.