CNN is definitely a problem

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Sad

Trump Administration Scales Back Paid Leave in Coronavirus Relief Law
In new guidance, the Labor Department effectively exempted many small businesses from a new requirement to provide paid leave to employees affected by the crisis.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT - NOT for CONgress

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I deal with my mother who cries thinking that Trump and the guy from Texas want the old people dead.

...............and the older guy from KY

THE ONE WHO IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!

The people of KY need to vote him OUT. But they won't. I sooooooooo wanna see the Dems take back the Senate to SHUT HIM UP! If he wins and the Senate turns Blue he will cry like the whining baby bee-otch he is. He will cry about the Dems DOING THE SAME EXACT THINGS HE DID and he won't like it. STUF #MoscowMitchMcTraitor

I hope you are right. I really do.

You are not. Not even close. IF Biden wins it will be close. Maybe 288-250 close

In 2016 it was 306-232

If all stays the same we know MI will go from Red to Blue making it 290-248. Where does Biden get 23 more? Florida would do it but that is a big IF. I can see him picking up a small one but that only makes it something like the 288-250 I had above

The one thing we know about "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" (Someone said this is what we need to call #IQ45 so the Repubs have his name associated with them - something they will need to be reminded of forever) is he has no morals. He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. Constitution? Doesn't mean a thing to him - never has and never will. He has violated it too many times to count. And anyone who stands up to him will be fired for not being loyal to him even though their job is to be loyal to the USA not the POTUS! He has a TON of money to spend for ads and once we get closer to Nov 3 he will start emptying the account of all money so he can attack Biden and his mental and physical capacity. Never mind a very solid argument can be made "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" is even worse Mentally/Physically than Biden. By now he has so ingrained "Sleepy Joe" into their heads that is how they call him. And since they only watch and pay attention to what is on Faux News and they call him that all is good there

"The Republican Nominee for POTUS" is over his head in EVERY SINGLE THING HE HAS DONE! Change the name to Obama and if Obama did EVERY SINGLE THING "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" did all those saying how great what "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" is doing would be as outraged as we are about all Obama would have done. Even now you see MAGAts say how awful Obama was and how great "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" - because "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" told them that. "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" is blaming Obama for having bad testing kits for this disease EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT AN ISSUE UNTIL "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" took over

NEVER UNDERestimate the (Lack of) Intelligence of the American People. One look at Twitter (sigh) shows this to be the case. I realize many are Bot Trolls but some are not.

The elction is 7 months away. I 100% GUARANTEE YOU "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" will try and roll out at least ONE if not TWO more "Stimulus Pacakages" knowing that is his only shot at winning. Never mind what that will do long-term to the deficit......the same one he said he would balance by the time he was done in 8 years. Not only has he not done that he ballooned it to a record high level - something he is good at doing.

I took the time to craft a well-thought out reply. Check out the replies of his MAGAts and see that will not be the case with them. Just go back and see all they have posted and compare it to what others have and see how right I am.

View attachment 7460575
It's pretty simple. Trump has his cultist MAGAS but hasn't gained any new supporters. That's why his approval rating has sat stagnant in the low 40 's for his entire tenure.

Trump will be losing a ton of votes from the women in the subarbs (the most important voting block there is)

If you want a peek into the November election look at the 2018 congressional tsunami blue wave and the races that have taken place since then where D's have won in die hard red states

Biden is going to have a huge voter turnout all due to the country voting out the worst POTUS in its history. Take a look at the last months record primary turnout while dealing with a pandemic.

Most importantly, my initial point that this country will unfortunately be in devastating economic shape on Election Day. We can look into minutiae all we want but if voters feel their lives are in much worse shape than four years ago it's game over.

Landslide Biden win

Last edited:
I hope you are right. I really do.

If all stays the same we know MI will go from Red to Blue making it 290-248. Where does Biden get 23 more? Florida would do it but that is a big IF. I can see him picking up a small one but that only makes it something like the 288-250 I had above

PA and MI and its a done deal. Both states where people were willing to take a shot at "big change", got nothing useful so all Trump has is to lie to the religious right that he's their savior. Biden could win WI and FL, maybe OH if things get really bad. I wouldn't call it a landslide, but get those two first states and I think he will. I don't see any states that were close last time switching to Trump.

mr merlin

EOG Master
PA and MI and its a done deal. Both states where people were willing to take a shot at "big change", got nothing useful so all Trump has is to lie to the religious right that he's their savior. Biden could win WI and FL, maybe OH if things get really bad. I wouldn't call it a landslide, but get those two first states and I think he will. I don't see any states that were close last time switching to Trump.
Biden cant even talk, IMO no chance he's even the nominee.

Biden cant even talk, IMO no chance he's even the nominee.

Trump just said " Its sad you have Easter Palm and Easter Sunday". And earlier in the press conference was rambling about motorcyclists not flying down the highway at 100 miles an hour. Biden looks much better in comparison to trump

Trump just said " Its sad you have Easter Palm and Easter Sunday". And earlier in the press conference was rambling about motorcyclists not flying down the highway at 100 miles an hour. Biden looks much better in comparison to trump

I'm an atheist so I wouldn't know, but don't most religions speak very extensively about avoiding and calling out false prophets? Trump seems like the living definition of a false prophet.

I do believe brevity is called for, mark me down as disappointed in that regard.

I will give you that but brevity is lacking because he’s just bullshitting and making things up as he goes along as like he always has. Since this is his first real crisis you’re concerned because it’s costing lives. I commend you for coming around a bit.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Actually I think he does.

No matter how bad of a job he is doing, the base love him even more

BINGO! His base loves him going after the "Lamestream Media" because to them CNN is "The Enemy" and "Fake News" because they do not suck his balls like Faux does. CNN, MSNBC and all those labeled "Fake News" and the "Lamestream Media" are done because #IQ45 knows the TRUTH is: They are very accurate and they are very honest and trustworthy in their reporting and that makes him look bad. By insulting them and having his MAGAts distrust them he knows whatever they see will not be believed even though it should.

boston massacre

EOG Master
BINGO! His base loves him going after the "Lamestream Media" because to them CNN is "The Enemy" and "Fake News" because they do not suck his balls like Faux does. CNN, MSNBC and all those labeled "Fake News" and the "Lamestream Media" are done because #IQ45 knows the TRUTH is: They are very accurate and they are very honest and trustworthy in their reporting and that makes him look bad. By insulting them and having his MAGAts distrust them he knows whatever they see will not be believed even though it should.

Fake News Lies there Ass off Daily. CNN and MSNBC Suck on it all day.

Those Set of Black Balls are available to you anymore.

CNN and MSNBC with their Lesbian Reporter, who Hate Him, are No Good LIBERAL Anti-American Lying Scum Fuck Rat Bags.

TRUMP/COLLUSION, A BIG FUCKIN LYING HOAX. A Zillion Lies were Reported on that HOAX alone.

Trump calls them FAKE NEWS RIGHT TO THEIR FACE.

Great to see these PUNKS called out.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It's pretty simple. Trump has his cultist MAGAS but hasn't gained any new supporters. That's why his approval rating has sat stagnant in the low 40 's for his entire tenure.

Trump will be losing a ton of votes from the women in the subarbs (the most important voting block there is)

If you want a peek into the November election look at the 2018 congressional tsunami blue wave and the races that have taken place since then where D's have won in die hard red states

Biden is going to have a huge voter turnout all due to the country voting out the worst POTUS in its history. Take a look at the last months record primary turnout while dealing with a pandemic.

Most importantly, my initial point that this country will unfortunately be in devastating economic shape on Election Day. We can look into minutiae all we want but if voters feel their lives are in much worse shape than four years ago it's game over.

Landslide Biden win

100% disagree on the Biden landslide win

He actually has gained some supporters. I know 2. One of my best friends LOOOOOOOOOVES him and is enthusiastically going to vote for him in November. He lives in AZ. He said his wife who voted for their dog in 2016 is also going to vote for #IQ45. A neighbor living a few houses down she is a massive #IQ45 fan. I was over at her house one day during the Impeachment hearings and she had the TV on Faux (no shock). She was ripping Schumer and Pelosi - calling them the names #IQ45 does. I said we need term limits because there are congresspeople on both sides that need to go with McConnell and Lindsey Graham being 2. She said she loves Lindsey. Her hubby said he was a Democrat for a long time but they turned him off and now he is voting for #IQ45. They are in their 70s or older. So he is gaining some new voters. But he is also losing some, too.

Right now we can look at a map of the 50 States for the EC and pretty accurately say who will win at least 40 of them. Right now. If we do that and tally up the EC votes each will get you see Biden is going to have to win many of the Swing States in order to win. I think he will take back MI and maybe PA. But if he wins all of the same states Hillary did in 2016 that gets him to 268 and #IQ45 to 270. If he can get WI (and I think he can) that gets him to 278 and enough but that is a lot of "IFs". I also think AZ's 11 are "gettable" too but then what States that Hillary won in 2016 will Biden lose in 2020 (and we know that will happen). If Biden can get TX and 38 - GAME OVER! But that is almost certainly not going to happen.

The one thing we do need to keep in mind is: #IQ45 WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO WIN! He doesn't care about anything about the USA after Nov 3. And why should he? He would be a lame duck POTUS who can't run again - although he would love to do so. The big thing is: The Senate. If that flips to Blue (I don't think it will but if it does) and #IQ45 gets re-elected that is where the fun will begin because now he won't be able to do much at all. He will spend more time howling at Congress than working.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Quick Little Education for you LIBBY.

TRUMP/TEXAS.

Your Bird Brain Candidate needs everything from 2016 plus PA., MICH., and Wis.

If that Happens TRUMP only needs To Flip New Hamp.

Lost N.H. by less than 2,900 votes.

boston massacre

EOG Master
100% disagree on the Biden landslide win

He actually has gained some supporters. I know 2. One of my best friends LOOOOOOOOOVES him and is enthusiastically going to vote for him in November. He lives in AZ. He said his wife who voted for their dog in 2016 is also going to vote for #IQ45. A neighbor living a few houses down she is a massive #IQ45 fan. I was over at her house one day during the Impeachment hearings and she had the TV on Faux (no shock). She was ripping Schumer and Pelosi - calling them the names #IQ45 does. I said we need term limits because there are congresspeople on both sides that need to go with McConnell and Lindsey Graham being 2. She said she loves Lindsey. Her hubby said he was a Democrat for a long time but they turned him off and now he is voting for #IQ45. They are in their 70s or older. So he is gaining some new voters. But he is also losing some, too.

Right now we can look at a map of the 50 States for the EC and pretty accurately say who will win at least 40 of them. Right now. If we do that and tally up the EC votes each will get you see Biden is going to have to win many of the Swing States in order to win. I think he will take back MI and maybe PA. But if he wins all of the same states Hillary did in 2016 that gets him to 268 and #IQ45 to 270. If he can get WI (and I think he can) that gets him to 278 and enough but that is a lot of "IFs". I also think AZ's 11 are "gettable" too but then what States that Hillary won in 2016 will Biden lose in 2020 (and we know that will happen). If Biden can get TX and 38 - GAME OVER! But that is almost certainly not going to happen.

The one thing we do need to keep in mind is: #IQ45 WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO WIN! He doesn't care about anything about the USA after Nov 3. And why should he? He would be a lame duck POTUS who can't run again - although he would love to do so. The big thing is: The Senate. If that flips to Blue (I don't think it will but if it does) and #IQ45 gets re-elected that is where the fun will begin because now he won't be able to do much at all. He will spend more time howling at Congress than working.

#IQ45 WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO WIN!

FAKE CLINTON PAID FOR RUSSIAN DOSSIER.

TRUMP PISSING ON HOOKERS. MORE FAKE NEWS BY THE LYING SCUM RAT BAG FAKE NEWS REPORTERS.

TRUMP WILL BE WELL ARMED.

THE SENATE ?

YOU'VE ALREADY LOST ONE AS OF RIGHT NOW.

ALABAMA WILL FLIP.

D TO R.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
The last time a Democrat won Texas?

Former President Jimmy Carter in 1976.

It's flipping swing states or checkmate for Biden.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Hope so. Doubt it. If Biden DOES win TX - he will easily win since that is an almost 80 EC vote swing. But it won't happen

trump trails Biden in almost every swing state poll. I don’t think Biden wins Texas either but trump is barely ahead in the Texas polls and if the economy is in the shitter come November Biden winning Texas is a likelihood.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
trump trails Biden in almost every swing state poll. I don’t think Biden wins Texas either but trump is barely ahead in the Texas polls and if the economy is in the shitter come November Biden winning Texas is a likelihood.
If Trump handles the virus in Texas like he did in Michigan, you can book that Biden Texas victory right now.

MrTop

EOG Master

wow ! when last time a dem won texas? kennedy ?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

As I am trying to warn people and will do for the next 7 months: #IQ45 knows if the election takes place now it is a 50/50 proposition. At best. He knows this. The one thing we all need to keep in mind is the election is not for another 7 months. The closer it gets to Nov 3 the more he will "unload the arsenal" of his massive war chest of money. And know if he needs more he has fatcats willing to give it to him. They have it and know if they give him money and he wins he will make sure to reward them the next 4 years. Although if the Senate flips to Blue things get very interesting because now another #GOPTaxScam won't be passed.

Burying #IQ45 is not something I would recommend right now

boston massacre

EOG Master
Interesting that in red states with high cases, the left blames the governor, but in blue states they blame trump. The good news is no one listens to the media anymore.

When the Scam Hoax Trump/Russian Started, How many Times Did Trump say, there was NO COLLUSION ?

About a Thousand.

What were the Results of the Collusion Investigation ?

The Results were what Trump said they were , about a Thousand Times. NO COLLUSION.

Since the Media started covering Trump, How many Times has Trump called their Reporting, FAKE NEWS.

About another Thousand.

Why do you Think nobody Listens to the Media anymore ?

Because of what Trump Told everybody, back 5 Years ago.

That They are FAKE NEWS !

The Anti-American Anti-Trump Voters do not care if the news is FAKE.

As Long as it is Lies about Trump.

And when Trump gets a chance to Face the FAKE NEWS REPORTERS, He Tells them to their Face that they are FAKE NEWS.

Wouldn't You ?

A lot of people have Learned to Decipher the Bullshit from the Real.

What Trump would Like to say to the FAKE NEWS REPORTER is.

YOU'RE A NO GOOD LYING COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FAKE NEWS REPORTING PUNK.

That's why no one Listens to the Media anymore.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Trump seems like the living definition of a false prophet.

LOL.

Not even close. Anyone with half a brain knows he's a clown. My mother is the most faithful Christian you will find on the face of the earth.

And she despises him. No person of faith with half a brain is deceived by anything that comes out of his mouth.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
LOL.

Not even close. Anyone with half a brain knows he's a clown. My mother is the most faithful Christian you will find on the face of the earth.

And she despises him. No person of faith with half a brain is deceived by anything that comes out of his mouth.
Trump - Evangelicals.jpg

CNN at it again. Kim Jong Un may or may not be alive. CNN literally has ZERO stories about it. I mean easy enough to post a story about the uncertainty, or state we have nothing confirmed yet, but ignoring the potential change at the top of such a strategically important place is ridiculous. If CNN ever wanted to be taken seriously again you'd think they would at least give it a modest mention. But its clear the agenda there is as blatant as the agenda at Faux News.

More of the same bullshit that makes the US a mess these days and I fear there is no path to recovery if this continues.